PDA

View Full Version : Solstice & Iron Crotch

GeneChing
12-21-2001, 05:41 PM
Yep, that's how we (the TC Media/Kungfu Qigong Crew) are spending the last work day before vacation, with qigong master Tu Jin-Sheng, the master I wrote the Iron pen!s article for in our Sep/Oct 2001 issue. We even have to work late. The sacrificews we make for you readers. :cool: But I got to admit, this guy is outrageous. He just hung 90 large iron rings off his, uhh, horse stance - that's over 170 lbs. He also painted a stunning Tamo standing on raw eggs without breaking them. Beyond his qigong stunts, I must say his kungfu is quite powerful. We got to see him bust a few moves, empty hand and with staff and some assorted weapons. This guy's got qi!

More on him later, and this is by overwhelming popular request, so this will give you all something to post about over the vacation. To me, this holiday has a heavy redemption vibe, so here's hoping we all awaken like Scrooge on Xmas day.

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 05:46 PM
Not that I don't have a headstart already, but I'm quite interested about this!! Is this a joke or are you serious?

Although I can think of better things to do with it that to hang weights on it......

Xebsball
12-21-2001, 05:48 PM
Iron p3nis? Man thats totally cool.

On a side question: are there specific female qigong like there are male qigong? I mean is there iron breasts or iron vagina?
(note this is a serious question people)

Nexus
12-21-2001, 05:49 PM
With an Iron pen!s you don't even need to use a bed during s3x. The woman could be held up horizontally by the strength of your "shwang".

Fascinating, it's martial uses are amazing.

Headline: "Woman killed during intercourse with qi gong master during iron pen!s demonstration"

- Nexus

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 05:54 PM
Man wins war with concrete schlong. Mammoth c*ck deflects bullets and defeats swordsmen.

@PLUGO
12-21-2001, 06:15 PM
I don't know if I want to go anywhere nere an IRON Vag!na!!! YIKES!!

but yeah... this guy's HARD CORE.... no pun intended.

I had the honors of tying together the 90 iron rings on a set of crossed escrima sticks.... creating a sort of chandelier of DOOM!!! for anyone else I suppose!!! thankfully we left it to him to um... ware it & make whatever adjustments needed to the 5 lengths of braded rope...

maybe we'll post some sneak peak shots for all of you!!!

What struck me most was how we were all running around cramming whatever lunch we could between shots... hoping to finish eating before things got tooo intense!!!!

GeneChing
12-21-2001, 07:04 PM
Check out the article in our back issue:
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/kunmag20sepi.html

And yes, as I mentioned in the article, he does train women in this technique, with some special modifications.

I have received more response on this article than any other I have written (I must really sit down and count them up soon - feels like a 100+ now.) More gentlemen have called me personally on this one than any other piece we have ever ran. I still receive a call about ever other week and the issue has been off stands for 3 months. They all want to know more. Well, more's coming. He was very impressive today.

David Jamieson
12-22-2001, 07:57 AM
Gene, I gotta ask out of my own sense of twisted curiousity :D

now, does he suspend the weight while holding the other end of his package, or does he hold the weight up with an erection?

I would be very impressed with the latter of the two. In fact, it would blow my mind (excuse the pun). But if he is holding one end and suspending the weight from the shaft, well, that requires some ability to withstand a bit of pain but is not entirely impossible for the common man.

Standing on eggs, well now that is something that I put in the realm of parlour tricks (cynic and skeptic that I am :D ). Eggs are incredibly strong and if you place them on end, an egg can support a heck of a lot of weight. It's the physics of the structure and how it is supporting itself with even distribution (the spherical structure of an egg).

Still, these things take time to learn properly and with poise.
Where is his Qigong learned from?

peace

SolarStance
12-22-2001, 01:37 PM
I thought you said Solar Stance, Iron Crotch. This isn't about me. How very egocentric...

)))Solar Stance(((

jun_erh
12-23-2001, 04:41 PM
You should tell him to contact the howard Sternshow at 180044stern. I'm sure they'd have him and he can get a lot of publicity if he wants, they have like 15 million listeners and have had a harder time getting guests since 9-11. That was one of my favorite articles in the magazine, but he can't cut cocoanuts with his dils, he would be one of the Superfriends...

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-24-2001, 05:10 AM
i am going to develope the purulent orbs style.

my stench will be so foul that no man dare take 10 paces from me.

if any man crosses that boundry i will take out my disease infested genitles and squeese puss out of my many sores. i would then fling my infectious filth at that man.

jun_erh
12-25-2001, 05:56 PM
"the purulent orbs style. "

Sounds like Northern Skunk to me

GeneChing
12-26-2001, 11:07 AM
KL: He does not use his hands to lift in anyway.
And as for the eggs, there's that old trick where you place the egg between your palms and can't crush them. I would have been more sceptical if he used some kind of special stand. But he just used the cardboard egg cartons. It would take a really smooth weight transition to acheive what he did. So sure, it's do-able by physics, but it still takes some considerable skill.

I heard he got some coverage in Playboy, which annoys me since I queried them about it before. Anyone see that one? We'll work on Stern.

I should mention that this guy is really powerful beyond the iron crotch schtick. He was a national sparring champ and does all sorts of different kind of qigong. Plus, my personal impression, he definately had a unique power - he radiated qi.
I will be working with him to translate more of his qigong material - all sorts of stuff. So more soon come.

DelicateSound
12-26-2001, 01:30 PM
WHAT!
Let's get this straight. He whips out Mr.Happy, lets him rear his ugly purple head, and then slings a couple of dumbells round its neck?!*&%"

And this achieves what exactly, besides pain and torture?

I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I really am confused! :confused:

diego
12-26-2001, 08:02 PM
gene posted the link above

Wu-Xing
12-26-2001, 08:31 PM
I spoke with my teacher a few months ago about this kind of qigong, we had both watched a program on tv that mentioned it briefly.The rope or cord is tied around the pen!s and n4ds at the base.It is used as a very powerful method of sinking qi and can be dangerous because of the amount of qi it generates can mess up a person unless they can control it.On the show i saw(it was a documentary on taiwan by the way), the sifu at this place tied 230lb's of weights and then lifted them in a horse stace..the presenter then tried a 9lb weight and was almost crying with the pain.so as to what it achieves ;it is a very powerful method of sinking qi.is also meant to be GREAT for your s3x life ;)

diego
12-26-2001, 11:26 PM
buddy would be like-UP YOUR WALLETT
youd be like-kick my testicals,you have offended the shaolin temple.

if i could strapp three hundred pounds to me shlong,id walk by people,all jovial.just like eh'kick my testicals.
laugh hardy and moveon with a slight jig,until the next bypasser-just like eh,excuse me...:mad: :o :( :) ;) :cool:

GeneChing
12-27-2001, 10:08 AM
Actually, there are two forms of this practice. The one most people are thinking of is when the qigong master withdraws his testicles into his body to withstand strikes. Tu's form is different - it's to cultivate qi. He states that this practice will increase your vitality in all sorts of amazing ways.

He is probably the master that Wu-Xing saw - he is very well known in Taiwan and has been so for many years.

DelicateSound
12-27-2001, 10:15 AM
"you have to order the article buddy"

I still live at home, OK. If my parents found a guide to Iron Pen!s around the house......!!!!! :p

Wu-Xing
12-27-2001, 10:59 AM
geneching; your right.what i saw was not trying to give you an iron d!ck.it was for qi cultivation and yes i do believe in its ability to increase your vitality from what my teacher said to me and from what i saw Tu say.

brucelee2
12-27-2001, 11:50 AM
Gene,

I spoke to my sifu about this method once (suspending weights from the genitals) -I believe its known as bone marrow washing chi qung? Anyway, I think he said that when practicing this, at least initially, the student must go a long time without sex (a year?) Do you know if this is correct?

DelicateSound
12-27-2001, 11:52 AM
A WHOLE YEAR!

If, at one point, I was once interested........ :D

GeneChing
12-27-2001, 04:16 PM
I don't know about that, but I'll find out. He does say that it's great training for sex, which I can imagine to be true. He says the withdrawing method is bad for sex and you won't be able to father kids later. And some of his studnets have fathered kids well into their autumn years. His masters have all lived into their 100's.

jun_erh
12-28-2001, 06:23 AM
There could be an element of sado-masochism at play here, particularly masochism.

GeneChing
12-28-2001, 10:10 AM
...often reading this forum is pretty masochistic...:p

KC Elbows
12-28-2001, 10:13 AM
That really hurts, Gene.

Could you do it again?:D

GeneChing
12-13-2019, 08:35 AM
We're a week and a half from solstice and I just had to share this news item here. I just had to...

Surely an omen of the apocalypse... :eek:

Thousands of '***** fish' washed up on a Point Reyes beach. Yes, really. (https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/fat-innkeeper-worm-*****-fish-drakes-beach-14902264.php)
By Alix Martichoux, SFGATE Updated 1:22 pm PST, Thursday, December 12, 2019

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/07/40/64/18746668/3/920x920.jpg
Southern (California) Sea Otter eating Fat Innkeeper Worm close-up in Elkhorn Slough, California. Photo: Hal Beral/Getty Images
Photo: Hal Beral/Getty Images

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/07/40/64/18746672/3/1024x1024.jpghttps://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/07/40/64/18746671/3/1024x1024.jpghttps://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/07/40/64/18746669/3/1024x1024.jpg

You may have never heard of a fat innkeeper worm, also commonly known as a ***** fish, but from this moment on, you'll never be able to unsee them.

I had also never heard of such creatures, until Bay Nature reported on a mass stranding of the 10-inch worms on Drakes Beach in Point Reyes Friday. Naturalist Ivan Parr attributes the phenomenon to the aftermath of a strong storm.

If you want to get scientific about it, these thick, pink worms are called Urechis caupo. They live in shallow water along the West Coast, between Oregon and Baja California. They're most commonly seen here in Northern California, Parr writes.

Bay Nature magazine
@BayNature
This may just be the weirdest thing you've seen today!

Thousands of these marine worms, called fat innkeeper worms—or "***** fish"—washed up on Drake's Beach after a recent storm. 🌊 But why? https://baynature.org/2019/12/10/naturally-2019-closes-with-thousands-of-10-inch-pulsing-*****-fish-stranded-on-a-california-beach/ …

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELivfFDUcAAYIT9?format=jpg&name=small
3:28 PM - Dec 11, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
543 people are talking about this

The worms aren't shaped so — err, distinctly? — for just any reason. It's for survival. They dig U-shaped burrows on beaches and mudflats and use the tunnels to help catch food. Parr explains:

When the tide is in, the worm slides up to the chimney of its burrow and exudes a sticky mucous net from a ring of glands. ... The worm continues to secrete as it slips lower into the burrow, generating a slime-net that stretches from the chimney to the worm’s mouth. Using contractions (peristalsis) to pump water through its burrow, the worm sucks plankton, bacteria, and other bits into this net. When, like any vacuum, the net gets clogged, the worm slurps it all back into its mouth, taking in the particles it wants to eat and discarding the rest into the tunnel.

Their predators include otters (as seen in the gallery above), as well sharks, rays and gulls. They are also eaten raw or stir-fried in Korea and China. Of course Chinese eat these. They are tasty with some garlic, ginger and soy sauce. :p