PDA

View Full Version : OT:Who would win?

NorthernMantis
12-21-2001, 06:05 PM
Now don't laugh at me guys but I actually had a serious disscussion with people about this before.Who would win in a foot race, The Flash or Superman?

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 06:08 PM
He'd get Lois to "flash" The Flash and distact him.

(VOICE OF MODERATORS :) ) Is this relavent?!!

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-21-2001, 06:09 PM
flash.

KungFuGuy!
12-21-2001, 06:30 PM
I dunno, it's iffy. At one point, superman is supposed be a little faster than sound, but at another point he flies around the world so fast that he turns back time.

Silumkid
12-21-2001, 06:32 PM
Which Flash? Recently, there was a Flash who had mastered some mathematical equation which granted him his speed...he went so fast he actually became energy! I'm not sure how Superman could beat that.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-21-2001, 07:00 PM
but he'll lose for cheating if he flys kfguy . .. it's a foot race.

NorthernMantis
12-21-2001, 07:20 PM
Maybe I'm not sure but I heard the Flash is a little faster than superman.

Xebsball
12-21-2001, 08:58 PM
Flash, thats for sure.

But why does Superman and other heroes wear their underwear over their pants anyway? Is it for extra groin protection?

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 09:02 PM
Flash....definetly flash........

Felipe Bido
12-21-2001, 09:08 PM
That's not underwear on Superman's outfit...it's a diaper...a red diaper...

Xebsball
12-21-2001, 09:19 PM
a diaper, yes

Why do they wear a diaper over their pants??

now i belive we are closer to a final answer...

Shaolindynasty
12-22-2001, 10:50 AM
I hate superman. They come up with the dumbest crap, like turning back time cause he's so fast, ugh. Spiderman would beat flash, he'd just web flash's foot the cross the finish line. Marvel rules, DC sucks

logic
12-22-2001, 11:36 AM
I gotta tell yeh the truth guys
It's flash.
Did you ever notice those wings on flashes head,well they are there for a reason.They are wind resistant and they cut down on drag.Granted superman is much stronger and can fly but I also heard somewhere that flash is much lighter than superman so flash also has that in his favor.Flash doesn't have a cape which also cuts down on drag.Now if super man were to take his cape off,maybe just maybe it might be a close race.But I would still have to give it to Flash.

Now if they're in a race and they come to a body of water Flash might have enough speed to jump over it.But if superman used his powers to get over it, I would consider that cheating.

To wrap it all up, Yeah,I would have to give it to superman,NO WAIT,I mean Flash, yeah thats it, Flash.

African Tiger
12-22-2001, 01:49 PM
But what about the "Ambiguiously Gay Super Heroes" from SNL?

They'd just do that 69 rolling thing and disgust Superman and Flash so badly, that they'd win hands down. :D

Radhnoti
12-22-2001, 03:12 PM
I have a comic (pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths) in which Flash and Superman race around the world for charity. Flash wins....barely. The race was timed in nanoseconds.

NorthernMantis
12-22-2001, 07:47 PM
Actually they would run so fast they run over the water.They showed it on a special of The New Advenutres of Superman on WB:D The race got interrupted due to a maniac with a weather machine.The end of the race wasn't finished.

I didn't know this thread was going to receive so many replies.Thanks guys.