PDA

View Full Version : cottom palm

NafAnal
12-22-2001, 08:45 AM
What exactly is the definition and how is it practiced?

Water Dragon
12-22-2001, 11:21 AM
ttt

Ginger Fist
12-22-2001, 01:23 PM
hey hey naffy dude ... y don't u just ask some1 if it's ok 4 u 2 drop by & fu(k their mother or sister? no 1 who knows is going 2 give u this stuff on a forum u bozoid

IronFist
12-22-2001, 06:05 PM
hey hey naffy dude ... y don't u just ask some1 if it's ok 4 u 2 drop by & fu(k their mother or sister? no 1 who knows is going 2 give u this stuff on a forum u bozoid

hey hey ginger fisty dude... y don't u learn how to type? also, y not touch up on grammar?

Iron

NafAnal
12-22-2001, 06:55 PM
Is it ok for you to come over sunday and fu ck my sister?

Afterwards will you tell me the me all about cotton palm? seeing as how it's such a big secret....

Ginger Fist
12-22-2001, 08:29 PM
hey hey ginger fisty dude... y don't u learn how to type? also, y not touch up on grammar?

--hey hey iron fist ... y not touch up on ur knowledge ... u know ... buy some more magazines

Ginger Fist
12-22-2001, 08:32 PM
Is it ok for you to come over sunday and fu ck my sister?

--no thanx dude ... sunday is my 1 day of rest

Afterwards will you tell me the me all about cotton palm?

--doubt it ... not a matter of telling ... it is in the doing that skill is produced

seeing as how it's such a big secret....

--must b ... haven't checked around since i all ready have it ... u sure r hunting ... got 2 b a secret 4 sure

Xebsball
12-22-2001, 09:24 PM
****, oh man this is ****ed up.

**** it, i wanna know 'bout cottal palm

Give info me need too sir.

People give info here mister, maybe not specific procedures for having the most amazing SECRET lineage passed down from generation to GENERATION on a ACTUAL family TREE cotton palm family style from the secret hidden chinese southern province SPACIAL AIRBORNE created by the almighty GINECOLOGIST priest, but they can tell whats it about and maybe give a few simple examples of how the training is done.

Would you please have a little respect for our happy neverending community please will you?

SevenStar
12-22-2001, 09:54 PM
cotton palm...sounds familiar. Isn't that an internal tachnique practiced in southern mantis? Some styles of silat train it also.

Water Dragon, you and I both know some people that can probably give you more isight to it. And actually, Steve Richards may be able to offer some insight. Maybe this question should be asked in the "why so secret" thread.

wufupaul
12-23-2001, 12:36 AM
In the Southern Shaolin forum, Fiercest Tiger mentioned that it is a part of the system he teaches, YKM. I would suggest asking him.

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 05:38 AM
People give info here mister, maybe not specific procedures

"What exactly is the definition and how is it practiced?"

--his post asked 4 the specifics ... yes?

but they can tell whats it about and maybe give a few simple examples of how the training is done.

--since u mock u must have no interest ... troll elsewhere ... poseur

Would you please have a little respect for our happy neverending community please will you?

--respect is earned ... u get none ... the right answer was 2 ask mr. steven t. richards & f.t. ... 1 of them might b able 2 say on a public forum ... got it now stumpy?

Water Dragon
12-23-2001, 07:44 AM
Sev,
They got me on the first level Iron Palm. I'm not sure if cotton palm exists in our fist. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if one day I hear "OK, now we're gonna train cotton palm. LOL

NafAnal
12-23-2001, 07:56 AM
I never wanted specifics, as xebs said all wanted was whats it about (Is it a higher version of iron palm?) and maybe give a few examples of how the training is done. I don't want a step by step guide you prat. Learning from a forum is about as dangerous as learning from a book, it can't be done. I wanted to discuss it.

logic
12-23-2001, 08:56 AM
I don't know.
It all sounds so dainty and soft,like a girls soft hair.
you know,
like cotton palm and the term ginger fist
whats next.
fether boxing?

punch the f-cker in the face god******:D :D

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 10:13 AM
I don't know.
It all sounds so dainty and soft,like a girls soft hair.

--u know dainty 4 sure ... sissy boy

you know, like cotton palm and the term ginger fist
whats next.

--?s next? ez ... u go fix ur face & hair then go out looking for boys u dainty lil squat to p thing u

logic
12-23-2001, 10:21 AM
Yeah, you found out my secret ginger fist

I'm just a scared little boy,trapped in a mans body(one hell of a bod)

Just having some fun on a boring Sunday morning,well afternoon now.

:D :D :D

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 10:29 AM
I never wanted specifics, as xebs said all wanted was whats it about (Is it a higher version of iron palm?)

--okey dokey ... lick on me bro' ... totally missed ur position

and maybe give a few examples of how the training is done. I don't want a step by step guide you prat. Learning from a forum is about as dangerous as learning from a book, it can't be done. I wanted to discuss it.

--mmmmm ... try this as general discussion ... there r many forms of iron palm so let's stay with a weapon forged thru repeated striking progressing thru increasingly harder substances ... u know - beans to iron kind of deal ... everything from the bones to muscle tissues become denser - stronger ... compensation effect ... so - on impact more force is deposited in2 the target & the reactive force is more completely returned to target ... throw a tennis ball against a concrete wall (iron palm) vs. throw a ball against a sponge (untrained weapon) ... the sequence is impact - return force redirected in2 target ... a wave behind a wave ... cotton palm is yin - soft on 1st impact & penetrates in2 target 2 some depth ... then it becomes yang - hard & deposits the force ... cotton palm penetrates at a speed & with a force that doesn't provoke the body's natural reactive defense mechanism - counter force directed muscle contractions & once max. penetration is made - then & only then does it really strike ... kind of like impulse from w/in the body vs. striking & creating a wave that travels however far in2 target ... cotton palm is called internal 4 many reasons ... 1 reason - it takes a lot of internal control - coordination of muscles - ligaments - tendons - nervous system 2 penetrate a resistant target using submaximal force & at max. penetration level produce a much higher level of force in a very short distance - time ... a burst ... different way of applying newtonian mechanics ... understand?

logic
12-23-2001, 10:37 AM
Wow, I guess that shut me up.
Like my father said"You learn something everyday"
thats why I come here.

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 11:37 AM
Wow, I guess that shut me up.

--not at all intended ... just ruff play

Like my father said"You learn something everyday"

--true ... my father used 2 tell me "when u think u r ripe, u r rotten" ... same deal ... amazing how "smart" parents become over time

thats why I come here.

--good 4 u ... if u find a pearl amongst all the sh*it then it is worth the effort

--btw ... i'm 6'2" 230 lbs at 7.25 % body fat by hydrostatic testing ... did the exhale and dunk thing last month

EARTH DRAGON
12-23-2001, 12:01 PM
with an IQ of ten and the grammer of a 8 year old along with the mannors of a prison inmante sentanced to jail for life for a crime he didnt commit!!he he he he just kidding gingy fist merry xmas

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 01:50 PM
with an IQ of ten and the grammer of a 8 year old along

--ya c!!! i just knew those extra tutor hrs would pay off!!! hells bells - iz gots a doubling in iq alone!!!

with the mannors of a prison inmante sentanced to jail for life for a crime he didnt commit!!

--how the fu(k did u know i eat by lowering my face 2 my plate?

he he he he just kidding gingy fist merry xmas

--peace & good will 2 all those not out murdering the innocent

tnwingtsun
12-23-2001, 02:30 PM
>hey hey naffy dude ... y don't u just ask some1 if it's ok 4 u 2 drop by & fu(k their mother or sister?<

Depends what they look like,sometimes a paper bag and spraying em down with a can of Black Flag helps.

Cotton palm is a good thing if you're not on the recieving end although the Mini Cotton finger is much MUCH more effective!! C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\desktop mis\Minigun.gif

Merry Xmas.

BTW

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\desktop mis\WEREYO~1.gif

:D

wufupaul
12-23-2001, 02:51 PM
I did a search up top, and found some articles that had info. in them. http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=2216&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Xebsball
12-23-2001, 03:16 PM
Ginger, my mocking was just "nice style" i didnt even get to the "offended my family and shaolin temple style".

Someone had a quote that said something like just becouse i joke and stuff doesnt mean im not serious about my kung fu, that goes for most people here.

Now will you ask me: "Xebs, would you like some hate-mail with that?"
I could use some... i love to laugh at that crap.

But thanks for your info on cotton palm anyway :D

SevenStar
12-23-2001, 03:30 PM
Thanks fot that link, wifupaul

fiercest tiger
12-23-2001, 04:23 PM
We share very similar idea's on cotton palm, i would love to descuss in private about this if u dont mind?

merry xmas everyone and happy new year:)

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 04:55 PM
We share very similar idea's on cotton palm, i would love to descuss in private about this if u dont mind?

--4 sure my hakka bro' trapped in a gweilo body ... my time on this or any forum is coming 2 an end ... i have the proof i need 2 convince my mother that the time of "hakka & hakka only" has passed ... almost 1000 posts & not a single 1 hits the mark regarding the reasons of old ... different world ... time 2 b a full up player & not some recluse hiding ? doesn't need 2 b hidden ... my argument is "always based on merit - never based on race - religion - ethnic origin -?ever" ... i've copied ur e-mail add. in2 a file & will contact u in the near future ... time 2 wrap up a couple loose ends & then sign off 4ever ... if u celebrate Christmas i wish u & ur family a safe & good 1

NafAnal
12-23-2001, 05:03 PM
Interesting, thanks. I read that Wang shu jin could break your wrist when you hit him by being completely soft- letting your fist enter his body and then hardening his body after your fist had penetrated...... (not sure what this practice is called) There seem to be parallels here. but then i'm ****e so i'm probably wrong.

"produce a much higher level of force in a very short distance..."

Is it a higher level of force though? or less force applied in a far more effective way?

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 05:05 PM
Ginger, my mocking was just "nice style" i didnt even get to the "offended my family and shaolin temple style".

--dam*nzilla!! i knew i should have held out longer

Someone had a quote that said something like just becouse i joke and stuff doesnt mean im not serious about my kung fu, that goes for most people here.

--i'm counting on that being obvious 2 my mother

Now will you ask me: "Xebs, would you like some hate-mail with that?" I could use some... i love to laugh at that crap.

--luv 2 oblige but my mission is just 'bout over ... signing off 4ever in a day or 2 ... maybe remul or ?ever that guy's name is will flame 4 ya

But thanks for your info on cotton palm anyway

--just a very general overview ... ya know ... if u read it real carefully & all ready train some progressive impact version of iron palm ... i bet u could figure out how 2 train a decent level of cotton palm ... hint - the adaption centers on depth of penetration be4 impulse not harder material ... good bye & good luck 2 u

jon
12-23-2001, 05:09 PM
Dont leave Ginger! Your my comic relief for the day;)
Seriously i really enjoy reading most of your posts and you frequently have some very interesting things to say. Would be a shame to not have you around.
Can i ask, what were the specifics of your little mission on these boards?

fiercest tiger
12-23-2001, 05:19 PM
yo man u cant leave me here!

please keep in contact, and dont be a stranger...aight!

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 05:21 PM
Interesting, thanks. I read that Wang shu jin could break your wrist when you hit him by being completely soft- letting your fist enter his body and then hardening his body after your fist had penetrated...... (not sure what this practice is called)

--cotton belly is 1 name ... not really right ... some stuff doesn't translate worth a sh*it

There seem to be parallels here. but then i'm ****e so i'm probably wrong.

--no ... u r right ... u c the parallel ... good ... there's enuff info. in this thread 2 figure out 1 way 4 getting some decent skill in cotton fist ... if u want it

"produce a much higher level of force in a very short distance..."

Is it a higher level of force though?

--in this sense - yes ... that amount of force which is withheld until max. penetration at the submaximal level of force is reached ... then the reserve is "impulsed" and deposited deep in2 the all ready penetrated target

or less force applied in a far more effective way?

--no ... this is a stretch - but let's just say it is the same amount of force (as in iron palm) being applied differently ... water can b solid-gas-liquid ... same thing ... different configuration ... good bye & good luck 2 u

NafAnal
12-23-2001, 05:29 PM
Cheers, take care and good training.

oh and merry xmas and all that jizz