PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Gene Ching and Shuai Chiao Afficianados (and BJJ'ers too)

Water Dragon
11-09-2001, 09:20 PM
I want a Shuai Chiao/grappling board. If you're with me, post here.

Stranger
11-09-2001, 09:23 PM
Shuai-Chiao is the shiznit!

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

GGL
11-09-2001, 11:10 PM
as always im down wit da Shuai Chiao board

Not a Dancer
11-09-2001, 11:21 PM
i agree with you all.

Water Dragon
11-09-2001, 11:34 PM
I'll even moderate the **** thing if I have to. And you know how I feel about moderators :mad:

Wongsifu
11-10-2001, 12:00 AM
ill vote only if it means peace of mind about the mma thang :D

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

neptunesfall
11-10-2001, 12:08 AM
i would be so happy with a shuai chiao board.
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasecanwehaveone??????????
please?

Piccolo Junior
11-10-2001, 12:11 AM
You fizucked the tables up, man.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

MonkeySlap Too
11-10-2001, 07:21 AM
Why is everything in this thread blank?

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

SevenStar
11-10-2001, 08:09 AM
what's going on? the only post on this thread that i can see is neptune's everyone else is invisible. Am I the only one experiencing this?

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Kristoffer
11-10-2001, 11:03 AM
drag the page to the right brainiack :D

Shuai Shiao rules!! DO IT

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"