PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Fiercest Tiger

SevenStar
12-23-2001, 03:24 AM
It was said in another thread that cotton palm training may be done in your style. If it is, can you tell me more about it?

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 07:41 AM
ok ... u r seriously trying 2 find some answers ... if f.t. is not allowed 2 say ... i will answer up 2 a point in private e-mail - not on an open forum

SevenStar
12-23-2001, 12:43 PM
cool. I really do want to know more about it.

fiercest tiger
12-23-2001, 03:53 PM
cotton palm in ykm is the last part of training the iron palm, it starts with rice and gets harder substances and then goes to cotton as the last level! its more internal, more for penetration and focus, but no use if the so called external or hard iron palm method hasnt been trained.:D thats all i can say at this point!!

ykm has 3 levels or training, each level has a stages to reach the next level. each level has a certain dit dar jow and meditation, and chi kung form which is the real ykm called yau kung sup batt serng toy jerng.( soft/hard 18 pushing palms) it has 3 forms only one for self healing, one for fighting and the last is lion rolling the ball which a wooden ball, concrete ball, steel ball and then no ball is used to train the internal energy CHI for healing others. all these forms also have sensitivity drills too.

you will never probably see this in a ykm school as its kept as a closed door training and passed on to only to sifu's of ykm for the next generation. you will only see the bak mei elements only!!:D

hope this helps

SevenStar
12-26-2001, 08:21 PM
Thanks! You succeeded in peaking my interest even more though :(

tnwingtsun
12-27-2001, 12:28 AM
"you will only see the bak mei elements only!!"

The 5th element of Bai Mei is a doosie:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR M8!!