PDA

View Full Version : For Iron Fist and El Pietro..not a question, u guys may like this...

Apprentice
12-23-2001, 11:59 AM
Hey, if you guys wanna gain some SERIOUS muscle mass(5-10lbs)...then leave your emails on this thread, i'll email u the details....

ElPietro
12-23-2001, 01:18 PM
I've enabled email and private messaging in my profile now so go ahead and shoot me an email if you want.

...if your advice is going to be post less here and lift more, thank you I already know that one... ;)

PHILBERT
12-23-2001, 08:35 PM
Why not just post it here so everyone can benifit from this new improvment?

IronFist
12-23-2001, 08:50 PM
shinmen18@*
hotmail*
.com*

That's just put like that to mess with the bots that scan pages for email addresses.

5-10 pounds? If you said "5-10lbs in 7 days" I'd be like, hey, what a cool INFORMERCIAL :)

Hehe, send me the stuff.

Iron

hughes
12-24-2001, 02:37 AM
If you'd be kind enough to give me that info I'd love to hear about it (i really need to gain weight)

derekklop@
hotmail.com

(thanks ironfist i didnt know about that email scan thing)

lowsweep
12-24-2001, 08:50 AM
I'd like it too, adamb@oberlin.net is my email

Cipher
12-24-2001, 10:02 AM
Me too please. Thanks.

mpj13@
hotmail
.com

DelicateSound
12-24-2001, 12:07 PM
thegrandolddukeofstone
@hotmail.com

Sorry about the e-mail address, bit long.

BTW: The info about the British mating season has been posted under my thread :)

PHILBERT
12-24-2001, 07:43 PM
thrawn_18
@
hotmail.com

Apprentice
12-24-2001, 10:15 PM
Sorry guys, its not working, the site was

http://www.pssmax.com</A>

its a revolutionary russian thingy, i tried something LIKE it(not the real deal, so i only did it once)...and yea, i can definantly see how it'd work, keep tryin that site i suppose until it works, if the site relocates, i'll let ya guys know, i looked the biggest i EVER have the day i did that, its great, too bad it dont work, and yea, i'll give it to the whole forum, 1, it'll help their buisness, 2, it'll be everyones christmas present

And iron, it's not an informercial, however it is a program that u have to buy, i read the sample one, but ur supposed to do taht and some other things, so im not even gonna give u that, cuz u can only do this on a certain cycle, cuz its really intense(and different, nothin like u'd think i can bet)...and its 3 weeks, not 1...but i beleive it, u get a huge pump out of it, hope it works, latez

IronFist
12-25-2001, 06:32 PM
No way, bro, hook me up with the plan you have :)

How do you add a ton of mass without eating a ton? Does it include that? Because food is a problem for me... at one point I was at an all time high weight of 175lbs and 8% bodyfat on 6000 calories a day, naturally, no drugs or supplements. I said screw it I can't eat like that anymore and now I'm down to 160-165-ish on 3000 calories a day (same bodyfat percentage), which is more managable.

So, yeah, hook me up with the program you have. I'm not going to pay $100-200 for this. I paid that much for Stone Warrior!

Is this like a "one day arm cure" where you're doing curls and tricep presses every half hour for one day? You get one unbelievable pump (i've heard, I've never done it) and it supposedly adds an inch or a half an inch to your arms.

This whole thing sounds suspect, but who knows, right?

Iron

IronFist
12-25-2001, 06:33 PM
The site took me to www.x-size.com. is that the same thing?

Iron

IronFist
12-25-2001, 06:46 PM
hey, I just downloaded the free book from www.x-size.com.

It looks like this is just HIT (high intensity training) in a pretty package, but I'll let you know after I read the book.

A few pro bodybuilders have been advocates of HIT, but most tend to say it doesn't work.

K, I'm off to read the book.

Iron

ElPietro
12-25-2001, 10:51 PM
I'm lazy...please summarize if you can Iron. ;)

Sounds infomercial-ish. I hate when people start quoting odd numbered percentages...312.5% better muscle building with a small change, burn 34.7% more fat. Most machines aren't that accurate and when ppl start making these claims it's usually just BS. Sounds almost like a muscletech ad.

The pic of the software makes it look like a training log...this can all be done on a piece of paper...or hey, why not online...there are plenty of bb forums...or you can just make a thread in here and call it your online training log. List your goals your program and then list what you did each workout. Then ppl can post comments on possilbe improvements and offer positive re-inforcement...i'm sure this program won't cheer you on when you hit one of your goals.

Anyway without reading it, I'm going to make a general statement and say it will probably work somewhat, but will not be anything revolutionary. All the supplements, training programs, tweaks here and there are all nice and good but they don't make the biggest difference in the world. Those that lift, tweak and discuss new routines cuz there isn't much else to talk about when it comes to bodybuilding. You still need to lift the iron...

It's a simple formula...lift, eat, rest...all else is secondary...

IronFist
12-25-2001, 11:23 PM
your muscletech comment cracked me up.

Seriously though, I just implemented his strategies in my workout tonight and had a 464.3593283762984757393729573938 percent increase to my bench press, a 53653.222222223 precent increase in my bench and added 10 inches to my arms.

Wait, what's that you say, mr. muscletech? I got 10 inches with YOUR products and not x-size.com? Oh yeah, my bad. the 10 inches on my arms in one workout are from Muscletech products.

But, the 464.3593283762984757393729573938% increase in bench is from x-size.com.

Haha. Actually that's probably not as funny to you guys as it was to me, tho... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I only got halfway through his book because I had to help my dad with something, but now that I'm done and back from the gym and stuff I'm going to finish it. Yes, my gym is open on Christmas :)

Iron

hkphooey
12-26-2001, 08:53 AM
Actually that's probably not as funny to you guys as it was to me, tho...

au contrair bro...i think that was pretty funny in general...though i am part geek.

(i do not, however, know french. so pardon any misspelling.)

Apprentice
12-27-2001, 08:08 PM
HEY IRON, yea, thats it, i'd reccommend that, it is pretty cool, and its not jes LIfting alot, or for along time or nothing like that, its totally different...ima get it when i get money

greyseal
12-30-2001, 05:18 PM
Anyone ever try Mentzer's Heavy Duty? If not, you should try it. I don't know if it's the same as the other HIT theories/practices, but it works incredibly well.