PDA

View Full Version : attn Gingerfist

SevenStar
12-23-2001, 12:29 PM
Out of curiosity, what does your daily training consist of? Also, you always mention your mother and grandmother. Did your father train?

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 01:44 PM
Out of curiosity, what does your daily training consist of?

--3 - 3 hr sessions ... split between early morning - mid afternoon - late evening ... chi kung - set training (this is talked about in the "y is spm so secretive" thread) - final session revisit everything done that day - final corrections r put in place - polish so 2 speak ... pace of training is submaximal effort ... 50 - 75% real world speed - effort ... important 2 not get all sweated up ... quality not quantity ... rest frequently between efforts in the same session ... only move when fresh ... perfect practice of each & every movement is the standard - not the goal

Also, you always mention your mother and grandmother. Did your father train

--no way dude! my father is a kind & gentle jewish guy ... he accepts - never judges - believes there is much good in all people ... my parents have the last great marriage on the earth

SevenStar
12-23-2001, 03:07 PM
dang... I get 3-4 hours on mon wed and fri, and between 1 1/2 and 3 on tues, thurs and sat with a little training on sun - 2 hours or so - and I thought that was intense. Where do you find the time for that? DO you have work or school? If so, how do you train three hours at mid day? I ususally train at the gym during lunch, either lifting weight or calisthenics/forms and bagwork, but my lunch break is only an hour.

Ginger Fist
12-23-2001, 05:36 PM
dang... I get 3-4 hours on mon wed and fri, and between 1 1/2 and 3 on tues, thurs and sat with a little training on sun - 2 hours or so - and I thought that was intense.

--it is ... u r applying urself well

Where do you find the time for that?

--it is required ... i fu(king hate it 2 death ... there's hope tho ... 31 more days & the 10 yr mark is reached ... down cycle 4 a couple maybe 3 yrs if i'm lucky ... next 10 yr cycle not nearly so time intensive ... looking 4ward 2 having some kind of life ... just gota figure out ? some kind of life would look like

DO you have work or school?

--no ... read my profile ... my father has more $$ than his grandchildren could spend ... he doesn't have any grandchildren yet ... his requirement - do as ur mother says ... 2 fu(king late i realized it was a trap ... who the fu(k would hire some guy in his early 30s that's never even had a job much less a career? i'm
fu(ked & the worst part is i did it 2 myself ... i'm a lazy sack-o-sh*it 4 sure ... i played so now i pay

I ususally train at the gym during lunch, either lifting weight or calisthenics/forms and bagwork, but my lunch break is only an hour.

--u r a man ... great dedication - i salute u ... good bye & good luck 2 u

SevenStar
12-23-2001, 10:56 PM
Why are ya leaving?