PDA

View Full Version : On a plane

Ryu
12-24-2001, 09:24 AM
Hey, that girl I was (am) so into is flying to LA today. If you've got any time on your hands, pray she'll be safe. :)

I guess it's a stupid post, but with everything happening I tend to worry I guess.
Things are much better with us.

Is it pointless to worry about planes and traveling on them during this time?

Oh well.

Ryu

Yung Apprentice
12-24-2001, 09:34 AM
It's safer in a plane than a car.

DelicateSound
12-24-2001, 12:55 PM
"To guarantee death from air travel, you'd have to travel constantly for the next 66,000 years"

"You're more likely to die in a car smash on the way to the airport"

Maybe that last one doesn't help much, but their both true so you get the picture.

I know what you mean though mate, it's natural to care about the ones we love. Just try not to let it get to you too much, worrying achieves nothing.

Peace, and Merry Xmas.

DelicateSound
12-24-2001, 12:56 PM
they're both true. I am a MUPPET.

Ford Prefect
12-24-2001, 12:58 PM
I'm flying non-stop out of Logan (boston) to LA this April. I don't know whether I don't want anything to happen or if I do, so I can beat a terrorist within an inch of his life.

DelicateSound
12-24-2001, 01:03 PM
I hope that was a joke. No-one wants that to happen, and even if you do beat him to death, he will have probably slit the throat of some poor airline stewardess first.

Terrorism is BAD. And even if we are prepared, playing the hero is never what it seems. If people get hurt (as they would do), the dream of stamping on the head of a no-good p!ss-poor sh!t eating example of a human being like that tu rd suckingt f*cko Muhammed Atta, suddenly becomes a nightmare.