PDA

View Full Version : Streetfight videos.

rogue
12-24-2001, 12:20 PM
Enjoy

Streetfight videos (http://www.warriorcentral.com/violentclips.html)

qeySuS
12-24-2001, 12:38 PM
#17 is kinda cool, the guy is taking a beating and bodyslams his opponent, shows that he propably has some skill in MA/wrestling or whatever :) Looks like he threw him backwards, but set it up like the one where Vanderlai slammed Sakuraba.

rogue
12-24-2001, 03:28 PM
When we think of street-fighters we think of Tank Abbot, the reality is that we'll meet some bozo like those presented in the videos.

I think even the Tai Chi guys could beat the bunch shown.:D

wufupaul
12-24-2001, 03:40 PM
I love clips like these. I keep laughing at work and people walk by and look at me funny, well, funnier than usual, haha. By the way, Rogue, us Tai Chi guys wouldn't let the fights go on as long as those ones did, :D, we'd just shoot a ball of chi at them.

rogue
12-24-2001, 07:54 PM
But what about the poor Wing Chun guys Wufu, they don't have Chi Blast capabilities.:D

wufupaul
12-24-2001, 10:35 PM
Rogue, they don't need chi blasts. They just put a blindfold on and chi sao the person until they eventually poke em in the eye!

Ryu
12-24-2001, 11:21 PM
Well let's see.
With the empty hands clips we can see what has been involved in streetfighting..

ahem.

Headbutts
Body slams
ground and pound

well I'm not the one to gloat but... :D

Actually, I think these clips give a glimpse of the range that I truly feel is experienced in almost EVERY fight...

That is the clinch. Maybe not the ground, maybe not always toe to toe....but you better believe the clinch will be in there somewhere.

Also, I watched a little clips on Sammy Franco, even though he may have a not so professional rep at times, I think he at least knows what he's doing.

Ryu