PDA

View Full Version : My wife is p1ssed to the fullest extent of p1sstivity

SevenStar
12-24-2001, 11:24 PM
There are no wrapped presents for her here, and she thinks I didn't get her anything, which I agreed with. Her stuff is actually at my parents house, and she'll get it tomorrow.

Ryu
12-24-2001, 11:44 PM
You're married??? I didn't know that!! :confused:

Ryu

SevenStar
12-25-2001, 12:10 AM
I thought everyone knew that. Yeah, been married since June. She doesn't mind the fact that I train so much, and recently agreed to train also. She's supportive of it, which is cool, not to mention that she's hot. That's always a good thing :D Except for when you constantly have men hitting on her. :mad: I wouldn't worry about that, but I have a friend that got a gun put to her head because she wouldn't give a guy her phone number...Men here freakin nutjobs. I don't want that to happen to her - I'd literally have to kill someone.

Martial Joe
12-25-2001, 06:05 AM
Good joke...

qeySuS
12-25-2001, 06:58 AM
Ryu he also has a son if you didnt know that either :) (or was it a daughter?).

MonkeySlap Too
12-25-2001, 07:38 AM
Dude - that's brilliant. I was hiding my wife's presents, but I relented and put them out - not from her being upset, but I just like how it makes the tree look...

FYI - Woke up early today. I'm working out while watching a WTF Taekwondo training tape. This is better than MAD TV!

Radhnoti
12-25-2001, 08:39 AM
If I hid my wife's presents...well, suffice to say that I've never done that. My three year old is waking up to open his presents now...
Merry Christmas everyone.

SevenStar
12-25-2001, 11:43 AM
A local school here - TaekwondoUniversity - (can they sue me for that?) hosts shows on the local access cable station. It really is a hoot.

SevenStar
12-25-2001, 11:44 AM
update: she's still ranting about not getting anything, and is saying that if she doesn't get anything she's moving my bed out to the patio. :D

tsunami surfer
12-25-2001, 09:47 PM
Way to drag out the suspense seven star. Its killing even me. Wehad christmas yesterday. Got my wife a cool pair of Oakleys. She was totaly blown away. She is even hot in them.(ahem)

Any guy who would weild a peice on a woman for not giving a phone number deserves a severe beatdown and a lump of coal up his butt.

tsunami surfer
12-25-2001, 09:49 PM
egad im in a time warp. Ment that we had xmas on the 24th sorry

SevenStar
12-25-2001, 10:03 PM
It's finally come to an end, the suspense is over. She got a 27' tv, a stereo and a foot spa. She was completely in awe when she saw her stuff. Consequently, I may not be posting too much more tonight :D

As for the dude that put the gun to my friend's head, yeah, he definitely deserved a beat down. It actually got worse than that. He would call up to her dorm room via the front desk (he'd have them call up to her room and tell her she had a visitor) and he'd be waiting on her when she came downstairs. she went back upstairs to call security, but he was always long gone by the time they got there. This happened two or three times. The guy just kinda lost interest and left her alone after that.

iron thread
12-25-2001, 10:12 PM
"Any guy who would weild a peice on a woman for not giving a phone number deserves a severe beatdown and a lump of coal up his butt."

D@mn straight!!

And Merry Chirstmas, everybody!!!!

tsunami surfer
12-25-2001, 10:14 PM
WOW!!! a 27 foot tv? Is it a flat screen?? Man I could just go blind watchin that.(heeheehee).Cool gifts sevenstar

diego
12-25-2001, 10:19 PM
I HATE THOSE THOUGHTS-YOU TRIPPED OUT LAST NIGHT FIRST YOUR ALL MY GIRL IS ****ED THEN YOU ALL SHES GOODLOOKING
THEN YOU WENT OFF ABOUT YOURFRIEND THEN LAPSED INTO A MIND**** OF REVENGE OR AVENGE NOT BIENG ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT AND ALL.

I HAD THOSE THOUGHTS THE OTHER DAY ABOUT MY SISTER AND HER CROWD.NUFF SAID

ITS BUGGED HOW THE MIND CAN COUNTER ITSE"**** WHATS WITH THE CAPS"itself like i had this bugged dream the other weekend,ate to much and passed out,i dreamt of this shorty i went to school with and she dead and i was at the age i kew her in the dream but i had the knowledge i have now...so im hanging with her having fun but bugging on dualdichotomys of having fun but bieng ****ed and knowing she dead,so i wake up just like fucjkj.you know those dreams that seem like a four hour segment they can be sweet like you got a wad of cash or not,either way you waking up like fujkj.
WORD;GIVING ALL THOSE GIFTS,& SUSPENSE ITS PLAUSIBLE IT COULD BE AGREED??"WTF" THE COLD GRAVY EXTRA SERVINGS AND ALL
it could be stated your phatass aint landing on his kick leg in the moerning

OVERSTRETCHED BACK/WASITLINE FROM ALL THE OATCAKES???

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

big black dude with a sword//looking like a terrorist"

qeySuS
12-26-2001, 08:06 AM
**** those are nice gifts, can i be your wife?

Water Dragon
12-26-2001, 08:10 AM
LOL, Mrs. Dragon read this and says she hopes the porch was comfortable.

Budokan
12-26-2001, 09:28 AM
I've pulled that trick on my wife before and then watched her bounce off the walls because everyone had presents under the tree except her. It was funny.

SevenStar
12-26-2001, 11:08 AM
rofl, tell Mrs. Dragon that my plan worked perfectly.

Qeysus, I'll ask my wife about, but I don't think she'll wanna share - mainly because I'd have to buy gifts for an extra person, meaning that her stuff wouldn't be as nice

tsunami - a 27 foot tv would be a pain to look at up close. That's why I put it in our theater that has stadium seating ;) Do you have any idea how hard it is to carry a 27 foot tv???

diego, what can I say? she's cute when she's p1ssed. That's a messed up dream you had man.

DelicateSound
12-26-2001, 04:41 PM
Christ Diego - bad dream man!
I just dream about Uma Thurman........... :D