PDA

View Full Version : 美國蓬萊武術精練中心 Pong Lai Martial Arts Spring 2002 Southern Taiwan Training Tour

Pong Lai
12-26-2001, 09:20 PM
美國蓬萊武術精練中心
Pong Lai Martial Arts Spring 2002 Southern Taiwan Training Tour

Greetings! I am John Scolaro, Shrfu of Pong Lai Martial Arts Training Center, USA, located in Tampa, Florida. I am a student of Taiwan,’s, Shr Zheng Zhong. One might know me better as the Kung Fu brother of TAINAN MANTIS and Shrfu of several other Kung-Fu online participants such as 18 ELDERS.

Pong Lai USA is planning a Martial Arts Training Tour to Southern Taiwan, in mid to late March. The participants will learn directly from SHR ZHENG ZHONG, Director and Shrfu of Pong Lai Martial Arts Training Center of Taiwan & 10 year Martial Arts Head Coach for the Chinese Taipei Martial Arts Team. The tour will consist of no more than a total of 20 participants. Pong Lai, USA has several more available placements for the trips. Two (2) tours are scheduled, a 10 day and a 15 day tour. The 15 day tour will depart first, whereas the 10 day tour will depart at a later date and meet up with the earlier tour.

This is truly an eye opening opportunity for the beginner practitioner or a seasoned expert.

If you are interested in receiving further pertinent details / profiles regarding the tours and/or Pong Lai Martial Arts, please feel free to contact Shrfu John Scolaro at 813-872-6113 or via email: john@americantowel.com