PDA

View Full Version : Pong Lai Martial Arts Spring 2002 Southern Taiwan Training Tour 美國蓬萊武術精練中心

Pong Lai
12-26-2001, 09:22 PM
美國蓬萊武術精練中心
Pong Lai Martial Arts Spring 2002 Southern Taiwan Training Tour

Greetings! I am John Scolaro, Shrfu of Pong Lai Martial Arts Training Center, USA, located in Tampa, Florida. I am a student of Taiwan,’s, Shr Zheng Zhong. One might know me better as the Kung Fu brother of TAINAN MANTIS and Shrfu of several other Kung-Fu online participants such as 18 ELDERS.

Pong Lai USA is planning a Martial Arts Training Tour to Southern Taiwan, in mid to late March. The participants will learn directly from SHR ZHENG ZHONG, Director and Shrfu of Pong Lai Martial Arts Training Center of Taiwan & 10 year Martial Arts Head Coach for the Chinese Taipei Martial Arts Team. The tour will consist of no more than a total of 20 participants. Pong Lai, USA has several more available placements for the trips. Two (2) tours are scheduled, a 10 day and a 15 day tour. The 15 day tour will depart first, whereas the 10 day tour will depart at a later date and meet up with the earlier tour.

This is truly an eye opening opportunity for the beginner practitioner or a seasoned expert.

If you are interested in receiving further pertinent details / profiles regarding the tours and/or Pong Lai Martial Arts, please feel free to contact Shrfu John Scolaro at 813-872-6113 or via email: john@americantowel.com

tnwingtsun
12-27-2001, 12:42 AM
"美國蓬萊武術精練中心"

Does that mean its free?????

Just kidding,welcome to the jungle mate.

fiercest tiger
12-28-2001, 04:59 PM
LOL did u get my email?:)

Pong Lai
12-28-2001, 09:44 PM
Free......

If you want some info on the trip and Pong Lai, give me an email address an I will send you plenty...for free.

There are several (5 0r 6) that will be departing from Nashivlle.
The rest from Tampa and Houston so far.

LiLong
12-30-2001, 09:30 PM
Greetings Pong Lai,

I was unaware that there were kung fu cousins here in Tampa other than Wah lum, Jason Lau, Swift and Clear. It is good to hear that. I train with Sigung James Whitney at Li Long Bai Mei.
Where is your school located? I would like to come visit your location and establish a friendship. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Li Long (gio da silva)

Pong Lai
12-31-2001, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the inquiry.

We are located near Raymond james stadium of of N. Lois AVe., 3 blocks south of W. Hillsborough AVe.

The address is 4817 N. Lois Ave., Suites #105& #106.
Number is 813-872-6113 or may call my cell at 813-997-8845.

Welcome to stop by anytime, just give me all call first to make sure I am there.

See you soon.

tnwingtsun
12-31-2001, 04:33 PM
I got it,ck yours M8t.:D

Pong Lai
01-01-2002, 10:41 AM
attempted to send you information you requested, but the emails have all been returned as undeliverable.

Give me a call, stop by and I would be glad to give them to you.

Pong Lai