PDA

View Full Version : Southern Mantis - Lee Kok Leung

cha kuen
12-30-2001, 08:06 AM
Has anyone ever heard of sifu Lee Kok Leung for southern mantis?

He does not do the same chu gar mantis or jook lum.

sleeper
12-31-2001, 08:08 AM
Master Leung is the head of the Kwangsai Jook Lum Pai in Hong Kong.

148 Kiu Kiang Street, Samshuipo, HK

JF Springer
12-31-2001, 06:43 PM
Sleeper is a Troll. Lee Kok Leung is not the head of any organization. He's simply out in front which is an odious task for Hakka as they eschew publicity and he accepted the duty. There are many more senior people than him. What the Troll has posted is typical of this clown who has more aliases than a 1920s gangster wannbe. He speaks way of out turn and makes claims about people without their permission or agreement. Sleeper is an embarrassment to all those in the Jook Lum SPM community, just ask him to name his Sifu, lineage, and/or provide his real name and watch him balk. He’s an idiot.

cha kuen
01-01-2002, 01:30 AM
Well, Lee Kok Leung is the doctor that I am seeing. We talk a lot about kung fu and various things. My cantonese is nto good enough sometimes, so I don't know half the things he explains to me about mantis in relation to other styles.

I simply posted to get information on his style because I don't understand what he tells me.

He's a very nice guy, took me to eat noodles a few times.

likuei
01-02-2002, 09:25 AM
JF is the resident troll here - he trolls anyone who disagrees with his limited view -

Sifu Lee is in fact, the senior master of Chuk Lam Mantis under Wang Yuk Kong in Hong Kong now and for the last three decades. Come on over to HK and take a look. Perhaps you can tell Sifu Lee he is not - he'll love your scientific veiw why hes not I'm sure.

cha kuen
01-02-2002, 11:28 AM
Let's not make this ugly...or at least not ugly about lee kok leung.

He does Jook Lum? What does gin foon mark and po yee do? CHu gar?

Oh by the way . One visit to fix my back, i saw PO YEe in there ! haha

Steven T. Richards
01-02-2002, 12:31 PM
Cha-Kuen,

Could you contact me by private message please? Someone wishes to make contact who is not a KFOL member. No need for anything personal details wise, just a e-mail or private message address so I can put you in touch.

Respect,

Steve.

JF Springer
01-02-2002, 05:10 PM
I'm open about who I am, where I am, what I have learned and who I learned from as well as continue to learn from.

You, on the other hand are a total blank as you are ashamed of who you are, where you are, and the fact you've learned nothing complete.

Let me put you in proper perspective, idiot: 1-What's your real name? 2-Who's your Sifu? 3-What is your lineage? There, now everyone can see that you're an absolute moron, and a gutless coward to boot. In short, a TROLL.

JF Springer
01-02-2002, 05:18 PM
I've done you one better. I identified you in a post back to the WYG Pai and they're forwarding your latest speaking out of turn incident on to the proper people within their Pai.

Nice try with the ploy inferring you're based in HK, poseur. So when are you going to meet me for gong sau, loser? All your "skill" and a yellow streak about 4" wide running down the middle of your back, wannabe.

likuei
01-02-2002, 06:42 PM
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, GET OUT OF HAKKATOWN BEFORE MIDNIGHT OR ELSE, MEET ME AT THE CHING HA HA HA CAFE!!! DOES YOUR MOTHER WEAR COMBAT BOOTS?
JF is a hoot (as he says to himself).

sleeper
01-02-2002, 08:27 PM
Get someone to translate the rather large sign that is outside
Master Leungs flat.

It has been up longer than most of you have been alive.

Mr. Springer, I never claimed to be from HK, although I travel
there several times a year.

JF Springer
01-03-2002, 08:25 AM
What a loser, you're even answering your own fabricated persona.

Your "Momma" obviously did a poor parenting job with you.

I guess your chronic back problem, you know the one, the 4 inch wide yellow streak running down the middle of your back, is really wearing on you mentally.

Yeah buddy, you go to HK and many other places as well. That's a big part of your problem. You keep hunting around for a "quick fix" solution to your broken kung fu.

So, who's your Sifu? What's your lineage? Don't know your own name? Take your driver's license, read your name, say LOSER. There, your identity crisis is resolved. Go back on your meds, wannabe.