PDA

View Full Version : Looking For This Book...

Roc Doc
12-30-2001, 08:04 PM
I am interested in buying this book. It's currently out of print, and am wondering if anyone has it, and would be willing to sell it to me.

Tibetan Kung Fu-The way of the Monk
By Michael Staples

I am extremely interested and really wanting this book. If anyone can even give me some information as to where I can get one, I would truely appreciate it.

Thank you,
Roc Doc

wushu chik
12-30-2001, 08:28 PM
I'm looking........no promises but i am trying to find it!!

diego
12-30-2001, 08:53 PM
HE HAS A FEW,i would love to get them all,his son has a site it talks abit about them,i will find the link.

diego
12-30-2001, 10:24 PM
do you work with books or something,i have the sun lu tang hsingyi book,im wondering his pakua and taichi books are they in english,this ones obscure.

If you can link'em,i would love to get the rest of micheal staples books,he learnt from a student of the gm who taught the dude,who taught my first teacher,who in turn taught me.

Roc Doc,do you just want the book because your interested in the monk aspect,or"please say yes"do you have any knowledge on tibetan gung-fu
if so lets chat,i know of at least 4 other tibetan stylists,within these here forums.

The Great Sage of HU
01-01-2002, 11:28 AM
I have the books Hop Gar and Tibetan White Crane and would be willing to offer them at e-bay.
Only you would have to pay cash by mail or by paypal, as I live in the Netherlands. (Also shipping would costs a lot - compared to shipping in the US - as it's from the NL).

Would you be interested?

No spam.

Roc Doc
01-01-2002, 12:57 PM
sage,
i would be interested. what amount ($$$) do you want?
roc doc

The Great Sage of HU
01-05-2002, 12:41 PM
Hi Roc Doc,

Check your email!

Roc Doc
01-05-2002, 01:18 PM
sage,
check your e-mail.

roc doc