PDA

View Full Version : dam i just caught a lameass thought

diego
12-30-2001, 10:29 PM
yall have fun this eve,"""""""STAY AWARE""""""

IF THE FUCRS BLOW **** UP,STAY AWARE

I DONT wish to discuss terrorists until spring we just got over that

uno if i was a terrorer whens the best time to screw your ops moral..........

its new years

"""""""""""""STAY AWARE STRONG"""""""

UNOWHATIMSAYING......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Kristoffer
12-31-2001, 06:05 AM
Brin on tha GUNS :D
no seriously, I read that al quaida has gone out and said that they will try to spread radioactive waste or something like that. They will do that using long-missiles and have already been spotted training for that. The only problem for them is that they dont HAVE any missiles.
Who does? Saddam maybe? I think that they have easier to get a hold on weapons than most people think.

I would not worry though. Just go out and have a good time.!!.

diego
12-31-2001, 06:13 AM
and hes fine but i was on kfo infact when my buddy got the call,she all answers phone-hello-then switches to business tone-yes.ohmygod what etc

its those ohmygods that make me so f'n angry

uno your happy and boom

do you realize that most caraccidents that are the fault of the driver ,from my experiance as a teen,is when its really loud and everyones blasted then boom.
its wierd tragedy can only strike when you feel free.

if your in a ****day,a tragic event just seems like the way of the world,but if you have ever been gutter,and got your life back and it tragekially pauses

that is the most anoying ish.

you will remember these words on your deathbed and during your midlife crisis,also your seeds and thier seeds will know my words as we do christmas carols.

WTF IS UP WITH QEYSUS'S SANTA CLAUSES,YOU READ THAT ****
WHY DOES THAT ***** STEAL THE BABIES

HOW IS THIS CHRISTMAS

HNY....:D

Kristoffer
12-31-2001, 07:59 AM
:rolleyes:
yeah thats a Icland thing.. Dont have it here thank god :D

qeySuS
12-31-2001, 09:37 AM
LOL! :D

qeySuS
12-31-2001, 09:43 AM
Btw this is propably because we had Heathen celebrations of christmas going way back. Christmas was of course not as we know it today, it was a celebration of light, because december the 22 is the darkest day of the year (and that means 2-4 hours of light) and so they were celebrating that from now on it was only getting brighter. So those "Santa clauses" were propably something that was in relations to that, so when we got christian in the yaer 1000 they became a part of the Christmas. As the coka cola santa came along we adopted that so it's just a big jumble of weird stuff :)

Kristoffer
12-31-2001, 10:23 AM
yeah but still... :rolleyes:

qeySuS
12-31-2001, 10:29 AM
screw you hippie :P

Kristoffer
12-31-2001, 01:08 PM
:D