PDA

View Full Version : online tutor for tae kwon do

tei chi anarchy
12-31-2001, 01:52 PM
I'm looking for an online tutor for tae kwon do. Whether it be a person who is willing to teach me, or a site that has classes. I will pay for the lessons. If there is just a straight up site that teaches tae kwon do for free that would be cool too. Email me if interested. needtoknowme@hotmail.com

Dark Knight
12-31-2001, 02:09 PM
Why TKD, why not find an instructor for another style that is close?

tei chi anarchy
12-31-2001, 02:26 PM
I live in a small town of 1000 people, and we don't have martial art classes of any kind... I don't know why tae kwon do... If I chose kung fu or tai chi, that would be too hard to teach over the internet.

Dark Knight
12-31-2001, 02:37 PM
Pick up Benny the Jets videos, or tony C's catch wrestling tapes I have talked to people who train with his tapes and compete in NHB

www.catchwrestle.com

Repulsive Monkey
01-11-2002, 04:15 PM
...will eventually get to a point of impossibilty to teach over the net. Unfortunately if you want to learn an art correctly you are going to have to meet up with someone in person.

Leonidas
01-12-2002, 12:57 AM
The best you can hope for is to learn the basics of Karate or TKD like you said. You can practice them everyday and you might even become a good fighter with that alone. Every MA master will tell you the basics are the most important. That'll prepare you for real serious training and you'll be a step ahead of all the other beginners.

Robinf
01-14-2002, 07:55 AM
Check out http://www.taekwon.net

While I don't condone learning over the net or by video, if it's the only way, then it's the only way.

Robin