PDA

View Full Version : PUBLIC CHALLENGE TO PAUL KOH

SwiftKill
10-04-2000, 06:11 AM
Hey, do you know that there has been a public challenge to Paul Koh from Sifu Hui Camberlen. On Sifu Hui's website(http://fujowpaikungfu.com/current.html), he makes a public challenge to Paul Koh and states his reason why. This is something interesting and I just wanted to share it with the kung fu community here. Check out the website for the complete info. http://fujowpaikungfu.com/current.html]]

Do you think he will accept?

MoQ
10-04-2000, 06:45 AM
...public challenges are when you challenge someone to their face in public.

I have never seen this type of publishing a disclaimer on a website to be anything more than medicine for the publisher. Now when the rumour gets around to Koh does he post something on a website? This is where things get stupid...

A challenge is when you go up to someones face ans challenge them. If they don't respect your intentions they may just shoot you, most will have you arrested...

I say Fu Jow Pai/Hark Fu whatever, "Welcome to the club", everybody's got'em and everybody says "What can you do? It's a free country", 'cuz in reality, nobody cares.

Julio Gonzalez
10-09-2000, 11:48 PM
Oh! ****, Mr. Paul Koh, now you have to except,
or chicken out. Whats it going to beeeee!undefinedundefined

doug maverick
11-02-2000, 11:33 PM
let me just say that my sifu is one of the greatest sifu's out there the guy who challenged
him must have some big balls and i will alert my sifu about this.

Julio Gonzalez
11-11-2000, 12:04 AM
Will Black Tiger when you alert your so call Sifu, please let use know, because your paper tiger sifu doesn't have balls anyway. He's a joke!undefined

CPS
11-11-2000, 09:24 AM
Hey Julio,

Is Hui Camberlen your Sifu? If so, why doesn't he have the balls himself to challenge Paul Koh personally, while facing him?

It's easy to challenge somebody on the internet. However it only questions one's own moral!!!
If there's a real problem it should be solved face to face.
This on the internet is just Hui Camberlen misusing the situation to get a name himself.
Just like the Gracie - Botztepe thing in the magazines several years ago. They never fought, but it made Boztepe famous without ever proving himself. (Not that that I want to fight him /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

Julio Gonzalez
11-12-2000, 04:54 PM
Hey Patrick,

Hui Camberlen, has gone to paul's school and paul Koh, ran up the stairs like a chicken that he is. As for Hui Camberlen, trying to make a name for himself, well, for your intellectual edification kid Hui, is well known in the martial art world! Oh in answer to your question Hui Camberlen, is not my sifu.undefined

BrutallyFrank
11-13-2000, 03:23 AM
Hi. I'm pretty new to this message board and to Kung Fu as well, I've got a boxing background and thought I'd try out proper martial arts when I moved to NY. Paul Koh is my Sifu and needless to say I was kinda shocked when I came across this posting. I guess I don't know enough yet to properly pronounce myself on this issue, but I would like to voice my opinion if I may; Sifu Koh strikes me as a hardass that would most probably not back down from a challenge if the cause was worthwhile. I plan to find out more about this (fellow students of Bo Law, please enlighten me) as I find it all hard to believe. Where and how would this full contact match be held? Isn't there a higher authority which decides who is allowed to teach which style to whom and why haven't they intervened? Is this entire thing just another inter-school rivalry that is based merely on trivial pinions that have nothing to do with the apprenticeship of Kung Fu?
I'd like to learn more from anyone who's posted here. Thanks a lot!
Cheers!

BrutallyFrank
11-13-2000, 04:08 AM
Oh Boy.
Well, I've read more about some of your feelings about Bo Law KF and Sifu Koh on another message board, and well, now I've gotta get some definitive answers! I'm a boxer and a street scrapper, not a authority on the issue at all, so attacking me for being a NEW student of Paul Koh's will surely not help. Again, some feedback from those who know will be much appreciated. Thanks again!

SwiftKill
11-13-2000, 08:12 AM
Frank,

What are the definitive answers that you are searching for, if your sifu is a punk or not? Well first of all, it is true that your sifu ran into his school like a little girl when he saw Master Hui in the street.
Let me explain to you the situation as breifly as I can so that you can understand what is going on. Your sifu all of a sudden (not sure exactly when) decided to proclaim himself as a master of the Fu-Jow Pai Black Tiger Claw System on his website. Two of the senior qualified instructors of Fu-Jow Pai, noticed this proclaimation on Paul's site and decided to each give him a call about this false statement. They called him because Paul is not a reconized qualified instructor nor a master of the Black Tiger Claw System by the Fu-Jow Pai Federation. However, Paul and the two seniors are friends (until Paul pull this circus act) so the two seniors of Fu-Jow called Paul to talk to him in a friendly manner about this. They each called him and told him that since he is not a reconized qualified master of Fu-Jow Pai by the GrandMaster himself, that he cannot make that false statement on his website. So Paul agreed with them, apologized to each one of them and told them that he would remove that statement that he made proclaiming himself as a master of Fu-Jow Pai.
Then a few minutes later, both of the seniors from Fu-Jow receives a call from Paul's lawyer. This lawyers called claiming that they were harassing his client and wanted to know why. I don't know exactly what they told the lawyer but the lawyer end up apologizing to them and hanging up the phone.
This action confused the two seniors and they did not understand why Paul had his lawyer called them; especially after the two had spoken to Paul and resolved the problem in a friendly manner as true martial artists would have. So they decided to go to his school and speak to him personally as gentlemens. The two seniors went to Paul's school and waited for Paul for he had not yet arrive, so they decided to wait outside. Then they saw Paul walking towards his school so they started to walk towards Paul. When Paul saw the two seniors, he quickly double time his pace to get to his school and then hides behind his students by telling them not to allow the two seniors in; therefore, not having the balls to tell them himself, alone tells you a lot about him.
If you don't believe me, that's fine but ask him and as you ask him look into his eyes. Also, write back to us with his response to you please. I am curious what he is going to tell you. Thanks.
O

ric4ard
11-13-2000, 07:45 PM
When I went to Bo Law for an introductory lesson about 6 months ago I was very impressed by Paul Koh - he can definitely "talk the talk"... everything about building character, respecting your school, Shaolin's spirituality etc. He does run a top-notch business down on Canal Street.

I ended up joining another school and now that I see what a paper tiger (well put, Julio) Paul Koh is, I'm glad I didn't join his school. Looks like training with him will get you fit and give you some benefit, but to reach one's full potential through the martial arts one cannot be taught by a charlatan.

I encourage members of his kwoon to challenge him on this matter. Traditionally, challenges like
Hiu's were used to get rid of the riff-raff and uphold the quality of the martial art. I for one could never train with a Sifu whose skill lay in his ability to talk and sell like an infomercial star but ran away (literally, I heard that story from reliable sources too) when faced with a real life situation.

If he does not even have the confidence to negotiate / discuss matters with two fellow Sifu's from his system (supposedly), what would happen to him in a fight? I guess it's not surprising he's not answering the challenge... I don't think he'd last 30 seconds against Hiu, IMHO.

peace as always
--ric4ard--

BrutallyFrank
11-14-2000, 01:25 AM
Thank you both very much for your feedback! I'm not one to get involved in anything that is sub-par, and I will most definitely get some direct answers from Bo Law on this subject. I'm originally from Montreal, Canada which has an impeccable reputation when it comes to producing fighters and martial artists(Renown for Wing Chun KF and Muay Thai) so I expect the best. If the best is not what I'm paying for right now, where is? Again, thanks guys for your answers, I really appreciate your honesty!
Cheers

BrutallyFrank
11-15-2000, 04:39 AM
After revewing much of what was said about my Sifu, I have come to realize that little to none of this bears much importance on my development as a martial artist. It's only the same people who write the same things over and over again. For all I know (which, granted may not be much), Paul Koh is a great teacher and a nice guy all around. I have thus far not seen anything that will discourage me from continuing to learn from him. His organization is top notch and the people that work for/with him are all very cool and very professional. After speaking with friends who understand the MA world better than I do, I was convinced that all this is nothing but an attempt to belittle someone who has made a household name for himself (who cares if it's real or not?, the workouts are good,strict, effective). Again, thanks everyone for the feedback, I still appreciate it.
Cheers!

doug maverick
11-23-2000, 09:05 PM
as i stated none of you with the exception of frank know about koh's trainong he's know paper tiger as some of you suggest koh is a no bullsh*t
kinda guy and i had the privilege of training under him and the training is harsh frank you should alert him about this ordeal know dout he knows but it's good to show him you concerned.
judge not yet you be judged as the saying goes and if none of you have seen his training or skill you can't jugde the man also he studied under master tak wah eng a great master now who dares call him cower

Biejo
11-24-2000, 12:22 AM
He's a fraud. Plain and simple. Get over it.

SwiftKill
11-25-2000, 06:19 AM
Blacktiger & Frank,

You talk so highly of your sifu but still your punk sifu will not fight with Sifu Hui nor his students. Even if your sifu was to workout hard (which I doubt, you are probably out of shape or paul just tells you what to do as he watches) he still has no heart; otherwise, he would have accepted Hui's challenge a long time ago. I can't understand how you guys think that he is such a great martial artist and fighter when your punk paper tiger acting like a master sifu, cries to his laywer, runs to his school in fear and then hides behind his students. You are better off going to Walt Disney and learning karate from Mickey Mouse himself..

Julio Gonzalez
11-25-2000, 06:29 AM
This is for Frank and Black Tiger. Frank, you say that you are an experienced boxer.
Well if you had any experience or knowledge in boxing it shouldn't be hard to figure out that Paul Koh, is not a fighter. That in itself tells me a great deal about you and your so-called knowledge of boxing. Now for you black Tiger, let's see. If you were to ask any martial artist who was around in the 70's about Tak Eng, they would tell you that he only competed in one full contact tournament and got his butt whipped. By the way he was not one of Fu-Jow Pai's top fighters. The purpose of this firm is to open up the book on this fraud. What you need to do is empty your mind. If this doesn't justify what you want to hear, then both of you are stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid and stupid is what stupid does. Am very sorry guys but this is the way you have to speak to people sometimes when they have hard heads. Do you know what I
Mean?

doug maverick
11-25-2000, 09:21 PM
again none of you have any preseption of what sifu koh is you call him paper tiger but none of you would dare challenge him, you say his training is weak but none you would dare challenge him, you say he is out of shape but none of you would dare challenge him,you call him a fraud and a faker but none you would dare challenge him, and if any ofg you doubt his skill i'll except the challenge from any of you and if you win then i'll agree that sifu koh is a paper tiger but if any of you lose then you go to sifu koh and kowtow 20 times for your wronging i live in nyc's harlem
i hang out in the south bronx on stratford av. if you except the challenge tell me the time and place and i'll be there.
so bring your insults, bring your paper tigers, it doesent matter as lon as you[B]just bring it![/B

Biejo
11-26-2000, 12:09 AM
"you say his training is weak but none you would dare challenge him"

ROFL! Yes, Maybe so, but he HAS been challenged. He's the one that "dared" to run away.

Nice try Black Tiger!

Julio Gonzalez
11-26-2000, 01:55 AM
For Black tiger.

Well well well. I see that my last writing really get to you emotionally. I also see that you're a child as well. The only reason why I started talking on this bulletin board in the first place was because I had something to say about Paul Koh, and that something is the truth. Now if you can't handle the truth then tough man. Now as for you challenging me, you could'nt handle me. So grow up kid. This isn't about us. This is about Paul Koh, and how he was challenged and to this day he has not answered to the challenge and its because he is a punk and a chicken. You name it, he's a P***y.

Julio Gonzalez
11-26-2000, 02:07 AM
SwiftKill gave Paul the right name when he said Paul Koh must be Latin meaning: "to haul ass & hide!" Punk.

SwiftKill
11-26-2000, 08:11 AM
Look at the 16yr old, little boy, pout and shout. You are either stupid or ignorant to not know that paul has already been challenged. You obviously just talking **** and if you claim that you are not then why don't you just go to Sifu Hui's school personally and tell him that you will accept the challenge in paul's place. I guess you feel that you have learned enough from Wannabe Paul K., to challeng people so going to Hui's school personally should not be a problem for you.
You never did tell us what was pauls' response to you about the challenge but I am guessing that he just told you it's nothing and for you to get back to your workout; however, I am sure that when you asked him, his heart jumped up 5 times its normal rate and literally thought that you was a spy for Fu-Jow. Anyway, if you foolishly decide to goto Hui's school, let us know when and then tell us which hospital you will be in because I want to send you a get well card. Also, cut off one of your balls and give it to paul because it is obvious that he does not have any..C

doug maverick
11-28-2000, 11:01 PM
first of all to swift i'm not stupid enouth to challenge a good master like hui but i would'nt back down if he was in my face weather i lose or not i'll have the gratifacation of fighting a master.
and to julio i did'nt challenge you personally it was to who ever wanted to bring it! but you not except just showed how much of a pus you are.don't like it fine neither did koh. now the shoe's on the other foot what if every one just downed your punk ass for not excepting saying i can't handle you tells me your not sure about your skill.so you
until you except i think you should just leave cause you declined my challenge just like koh declined hui's

Biejo
11-29-2000, 02:12 AM
I'm glad to see you finally admitted Koh's *****ness /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dusk
11-29-2000, 09:14 PM
yo tiger

first of all your sifu's a punk for not excepting and julio's a punk for not excepting your challenge so since the challenge is to who ever and you said you hang out on stratford in the south bronx well i live near there i except your challenge meet me in monroe field tommorow at 4pm if your punk ass does'nt show then we'll all know your full ****

doug maverick
11-29-2000, 09:35 PM
i'll be there with bells on

doug maverick
11-29-2000, 09:48 PM
if my sifu sucked so much how come he toured with the shaolin monks i believe they only take the best with them.so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quietstorm
11-30-2000, 03:13 AM
Black tiger for your information
i read that the shaolin monk team are the chinese wushu.enuff said

Biejo
11-30-2000, 04:46 AM
The monks are bigger *****es than Koh.

[This message was edited by Biejo on 11-30-00 at 09:14 PM.]

Rolling Elbow
11-30-2000, 04:32 PM
You guys are gonna dish it out today at 4 pm? Sweet, I hope you will keep us posted as to what transpired? I have been following this argument for a while...should be interesting. /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

kalos
11-30-2000, 08:13 PM
man, all this challenge sh*t is getting my testosterone up! Anybody in the sacramento, ca area want to get together and have a friendly challenge match? jeez.. between these guys and those lama fu guys from ny I'm starting to feel like the west coast is boring.

Btw.. i'm 5'10 and weigh 130 on a good day, only been training in wing chun for about a year and a half though I did do some ueichi (sp?) style karate-do for a few years in high school)
we can play fight club, kick the crap out of one another, go get a beer and embelish it for the internet the next day, hehe
j/k

Buby
11-30-2000, 08:28 PM
So you thing your sacramento style can defeat me? Well then let's fight. By the way I live in NY so would you settle for an interactive web game of tekken. If you win I'll send a six pack, if I win you send me a keg. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Peace,
Buby

kalos
11-30-2000, 08:39 PM
aha my california style is better than your ny style.. we must fight and show who's better!
(said with bad overdubbing)

interactive web tekken? Does this really exist? If so cool! I can kick ass at tekken3!

(though recently dead or alive2 for my dreamcast has my attention)

and whats up with the keg to six pack ratio!!
hehe

Buby
11-30-2000, 09:28 PM
Well since you kick as* in tekken3 we'll play tekken2. I'm feeling the bad overdubbing. I see ya lips moving but ya ain't saying nothing.

As far as the keg thing, well you offered the challange so we fight by my rules.

I think dreamcast, playstation2, and the new microsoft game allows you to hook up to the web and play people from other countries.
I think!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

-Buby

doug maverick
12-01-2000, 09:10 PM
dusk you challenged me and lost i dont you studied for 15 years i kicked your ass in 10 minutes i'm only a kid as some of your refer but my skill is good just ask dusk. he taleked the talk but could'nt walk the walk now who's next

Rolling Elbow
12-01-2000, 09:21 PM
I think you are both full of sh*t..and i doubt you would finnish a guy off who had 15 years experience..where is he to tell his side of things?

I want the full details..not a bunch of kids coming on the internet pretending to be from opposit sides of the debate and having a fake fight. Give us some proof. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

Biejo
12-02-2000, 02:00 AM
It's funny that dusk only had one post and it was to challenge black tiger and amazingly enough - lose.

Me thinks, black_tiger a.k.a dusk is full of SH!T

SwiftKill
12-02-2000, 05:49 AM
Black tiger is definitely a student of paul koh because his Art of Bull**** is almost as good as pauls'. I think black tiger, should forget about kung-fu and highly concentrate on his writing skills because it sucks tremendously (as well as his fighting skills if he has any at all). Black tiger, you have been busted and made yourself look like a super *ssh*le on this forum; are you trying to compete with your wannabe sifu as the number one *SS H*LE!?
Also, your challenge to people on this forum is pathetic, especially when you are trying to use it to cover up how much of a punk you and your sifu are. The only thing that you can beat is something small and I am sure that you have already found it between your legs..

Julio Gonzalez
12-03-2000, 01:03 AM
Black Tiger, if I accept your challenge, will you promise to bring Paul Koh, with you, also Tak Wah Eng, as will? If you can accommodate me I will accept. You see, unlike
you I'm sure of myself. There is noting much better that I wouldn't love to do then to
whip all of your asses together. Please respond with time and place and if you don't show up I don't have to say it. You know what you all are P***ys, P***ys, P***ys.

P.S. All on this forum are invited to see me whip Black Tiger, Paul Koh and Tak Wah Eng, if? They show up.

12-03-2000, 08:59 PM
All of you so-called Kung Fu students should be ashamed of yourselves. True students of the form - epsecially ones who claim to be as advanced as yourselves - should be far above this sort of bickering and posturing.

I am not here to pick sides, but merely to help you realize that nothing is more un Kung Fu than calling one another names and challenging one another to fights. If this is the sort of behavior that your Sifus tollerate and encourage they should both be ashamed of themselves, although I would not be surprised to learn that they have no knowledge of your actions.

Train your body. Train your mind. Elevate yourself. Don't be dragged into mediocrity. It negates all the time and hard work you claim to have invested.

WFH

NyHc
12-03-2000, 09:40 PM
Finally, someone intelligent speaks...

NyHc
12-03-2000, 09:56 PM
I'm sure Hui is an outstanding fighter. However his lack of humility is also quite outstanding. After sifting through his website and reading his bio as well as his so-called "challenge", I've come to the realization that this man is nothing short of an ego maniac.
The initial separation of Tak Wah Eng and the Fu Jow Pai organization stems from a split between he and the current Grandmaster, Wai Hong.
I think Hui is extrardinarily bold in feeling that he should take it upon himself to represent Fu Jow Pai in a feud that has nothing to do with Sifu Koh or himself.
If anything, this issue should be settled between these two great men.
I've put a great deal of thought into this issue and have come to the conclusion that Hui is simply looking for recognition that he cannot gain through honorable means.

Ross
12-03-2000, 11:03 PM
Well well...all of a sudden we seem to have a bunch of moralists (who seem to have only been registered for a few days) trying to save someone's face(or A** depending on your viewpoint). Now this whole thing was stupid from the start...if the guy doesn't respect the systems' Sigung then why is one beating going to shut him up.

Really this has been a waste of bandwidth.

So do each other or don't but don't make the rest of us listen to your self-Master_bations.

Guys from either faction: just because you can put rubbish on the internet doesn't mean you have to.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[This message was edited by R on 12-04-00 at 03:10 PM.]

spliff fisted
12-04-2000, 04:38 AM
Man this has nothing to do with your SIfu's now I have just read all the weak ass disses you have all have been tossing around to each other and it makes me laugh. It sounds like the students are dooing all the talking and making all the comotion. If you all have beef then quite acting like a bunch of pussies and lets get it on,(West Side story Style!!) then get back on here and brag to everyone that read who the winner is. (Because its what other people think of you that really matters!) Because frankly it feels like you are all putton a really bad show like those soap operas that never go anywhere. So act Doddamit because you are all going to lose all you viewers!! Man if I was any of you r Sifu's I would be embarissed into retirement. WWWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK !!!!! Later lets see what you got......

Outer space is a nice place to live but nothing beats gravity...

spliff fisted
12-04-2000, 04:40 AM
Man this has nothing to do with your SIfu's now I have just read all the weak ass disses you have all have been tossing around to each other and it makes me laugh. It sounds like the students are dooing all the talking and making all the comotion. If you all have beef then quite acting like a bunch of pussies and lets get it on,(West Side story Style!!) then get back on here and brag to everyone that read who the winner is. (Because its what other people think of you that really matters!). Because frankly it feels like you are all putton a really bad show, like those soap operas that never go anywhere. So act Dod damit because you are all going to lose all you viewers!! Man if I was any of your Sifu's I would be embarissed into retirement. WWWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK !!!!! Later lets see what you got......

Outer space is a nice place to live but nothing beats gravity...

dusk
12-04-2000, 10:34 PM
first of all i'm not black tiger and the suggestion of such makes me sick
while yes we did fight black tiger did not win nor did he lose it was a
tie he brought a friend to witness it and so did i. black tiger stop
talking **** on the net you didn't beat me and you know it
besides if you were so positive that you could beat me using koh style
why did you use bagua foot work i'm sure koh doesnt teach that and
like swift said you need to work on your writing skills.
but thats not what this is about you lied and said you beat me and that
****ed me off.as to the person who said me and black tiger are one
and the same you need to get your facts straight.the reason why i
only made one post is because i work for a living you bum.
black tiger i don't know why you defend koh you told me that he gave
a job working for your tuition then took it away and through you out
because you forgot to put your sash degree's on
you have a unique fighting style like no other and to juilio if the kid excepts
note:he is 6'3 200lbs and watch out for his phantom palm as he
calls it. after the fight black tiger i thought we were becoming friends
i even bought you a pizza i guess bo law students
smile in your face and the stab you in the back thats some
real p*ssy sh*t tiger your just like your sifu
on wait a minute he's not your sifu you should be on our side
matter of fact you don't even belong here kid.

doug maverick
12-05-2000, 09:19 PM
okay so it was a tie what ever i don't care the point is I just wanted to let every one know koh is not a fake regardless of what hui or anyone else said oh and to julio i except your challenge
meet me on december 7,2000 in front of monroe high school in the south bronx take the 6 train to morrison and soundview get of walk east to ward and then turn right walk straight up and you'll see a school with a grass yard in front be there at 12:00pm bring a witness.and don't be late and if you don't show then i'll know your a bitc

12-06-2000, 04:12 PM
Black Tiger etc.

You are obviously a good fighter so much respect to you and all the other guys/gals that train hard at their chosen discipline.

Sparring is fine for comparing styles, learning, cross training etc. but why the hell are you challenging everyone under the sun to prove some sort of academic point?

Q? What are you proving? A. You are proving that you are a very angry man inside, lacking in true self happiness as you seem to need to steal other people's energy to replenish what you do not have.

I'm not dissing you, because everyone is like this in various ways sometimes (including me) but surely a v.large part of kung fu training is to centre yourself with yourself and the world around you without causing disruptions.

Hey, it's just my opinion, I do a lot of old form Chen Tai Chi...maybe you should too..

listen_grasshopper
12-06-2000, 07:58 PM
You fu jow pai people are nothing more than a bunch of thugs...Wong fai hung was a "ganster" and you all cant seem to do anything more than follow in his footsteps..You all sound like a bunch of two bit thugs, who's only way to deal with other people disagreeing with you is with your fist...We ALL know the deal with KOH...who the hell doesnt...and who care's, he's not teaching me so I dont give a f----uck. You people aren't Martial Artist, your a bunch of "Brainless Brutes", and give Kung-Fu and all other Martial Arts a Bad name.. And Black Tiger don't even bother "challenging" me. I wouldnt DIRTY my hands fighting you.

Julio Gonzalez
12-06-2000, 09:39 PM
I knew it, black tiger is only a kid who is trying to be a big shot on this forum. I showed up to the meeting place and he was know were to be found. The only one I met here was Killswift who showed up to see the fight. I got to know him pretty well. He is down to earth. We talked a while but, black tiger was know were to be found? I just want to say that I am not a martial artist but some of my best friends are. I have a few years experience in boxing. All I wanted to do was kick the **** out of this kid. He left me standing in the cold and never showed up I should've known butter, Kids will always be kids. As it stands I have made my point in regards to Paul Koh, and that there is no more to be said.........

meltdawn
12-07-2000, 05:51 AM
Please tell me if there will be any public challenges in Central Park by the resevoir between December 28 and New Year's day.

I will be on vacation and I love to watch a good ***** catfight.

"I was Ghengis Khan... no, not my screen name... I WAS Ghengis Khan."

listen_grasshopper
12-07-2000, 07:54 PM
To all the Hung-Gar martial artist and anyone else....I sincerely apologize for the error in my previous post...I mistakenly used the name of WONG FAI HUNG great a "Man/Hero/Saint" of Martial Arts and called him a "gangster", I was wrong and that was a terrible mistake..I ask for forgivness, and a quick death.... :confused: :confused:

Biejo
12-07-2000, 10:46 PM
What does Wong Fei Hung have to do with Fu Jow Pai?

Idiot.

SwiftKill
12-08-2000, 08:10 AM
Black tiger, I knew you was just a little punk talking sh_t and you proved it to me when you did not show up at Monroe High School to fight Julio. Since I am a few minutes from the school, I thought I drop by to see a fight but just as I thought, you punked out like the little b_tch that you are. Now you did not say where exactly you was going to be so I drove around a bit. I drove around so much that people either thought I was a cop or that I was going to shoot someone.

However, I did meet up with Julio, at first he thought I was you but then when we started talking he soon realized that I wasn't you. I'll tell you this blacktiger, you are lucky that you did not show up because I saw it in Julio's eyes that he was very serious and ready to fight and I can assure you that he would have kicked your a_ss. And if you had brought a friend along with you, he would have kicked his a_ss as well. However, I would not have let him done that, why should he have all the fun; I would have kicked your friends a_ss for him. I knew that you would not have brought paul koh and tak wah eng with you as Julio requested but I did figure that maybe you would have brought a friend or two so I thought I give Julio a little backup with neither of the two of you knowning.

Anybody can talk big on the internet but when it comes to the real thing, it is obvious that some can't live truthfully in the real world and that is why they have to create a false image of themself in their own fantasy world. One perfect example is paul koh, and the sadly miss-guided ones under him like blacktiger. Hopefully, they come to learn the truth but until then, paul koh is and always will be a punk hiding little b_itch and blacktiger still needs to learn how to wipe his ass. I have no more to say.

SwiftKill

doug maverick
12-08-2000, 10:40 PM
swift julio stop it you werent ther i and 2 of my friends were there waiting i was a few minutes late cause i had to pic up one of my friends i was right in the feild where the constructions was going on maby you were on the other side or possibly just missed each other but i was there with out a shadow of doubt i was there waiting and ready i had a black leather jacket on and gray sweat pants if we missed each other you have to give me the benefit of the doubt and have a sorta remacth if julio doesent want to come then you swift take his place my real name is doug ask any one on stratford about me and you'll know i never
back down from anyone especially a fake boxer and his to bid partner. as to grass hopper i would'nt waste my talent on you cause from the sound of your voice you are a little skinny nerd who studies martial arts cause your daddy wanted to make a name out of you those are aome dangerous words calling wong fei hung a gangster what you shoulda said was wai hong i dont know if it's true or not but word on the street is that wai hong is a big time dope dealer him strange isn't it. well back to swift be there monday at 4:00 if i don't show or even if you don't see me i'll leave the forum for good dusk or who ever wants to show show but be there swift or julio whoever after this macth a say we close the subject on hui and koh who agree'

NorthernMantis
12-09-2000, 03:37 AM
Hey guys I know I don't have any busyness doing in here but I wanted to let you all know that paul koh appeared on newsweek for a brief moment.The article is about how movies like charlies angels showing a positive role of women have increased the numberof women joining MA schools.

the lnk is- <A HREF="http://www.kungfuonline.com/cgi-local/apexec.pl?etype=clipper&template=anews.html&frameurl=http://www.msnbc.com/news/497634.asp" TARGET="_blank">http://www.kungfuonline.com/cgi-local/apexec.pl?etype=clipper&template=anews.html&frameurl=http://www.msnbc.com/news/497634.asp</A>

Either that or go to the news and events section of kfo.It's under the Coming to a Gym Near You topic.

Peace

"Always be ready"

vingtsunstudent
12-09-2000, 06:35 AM
well just like the original loud mouth nobodys who challenge each other over internet pages(how f*ckin' brave)it's good to see little kung fu & lots of talk are still the best way to solve arguments.
vts
ps i'll meet ya all in the playground after school for a fight, just remember no kicking or anything because thats not fair.
oh, and make sure there are no teachers around.
what a joke!