PDA

View Full Version : Denver Martial Artists

norther practitioner
01-03-2002, 04:06 PM
Anyone on this forum live near the Denver- Boulder area? I am looking for some more people to train with and am also curious to see if there is anyone else from Denver. Also, anyone know of any upcoming touneys?

CanadianBadAss
01-03-2002, 04:13 PM
You have an attitude problem northern practitioner. Even if I did live in Denver I wouldn't want to train with you...

norther practitioner
01-03-2002, 04:23 PM
alright there buddy, sorry if by reading something you can see right through me....... I am sorry, I can get sarcastic, which may be hard to see in written words all the time. As far as my exchange with Bak Mei earlier...whatever, difference in opinion, and I really tried to point something out, not just try to bull over someone's idea. If you see a flaw in my character, please explain, as I try to be humble to what I don't know, but for which I do know I try to educate the willing sole. So please, tell me what is so horrible about my attitude (see, you can read that like 4 different ways, that is not sarcastic or in slander, but sincere). That is where some of the flaw lies in forums....changing mood and intent within a phrase.

norther practitioner
01-03-2002, 04:25 PM
also, I do like to play the devils advocet sometimes....it needs to be done. I am sorry if this offends you, but it is just something I like to do

don bohrer
01-03-2002, 10:44 PM
Norther Practitioner,

I have a friend who has studied TKD for some time now. His TKD is excellent. If you would like I will get the address of his school in Loveland just north of Denver. I don't think you would be disapointed with the school.