PDA

View Full Version : Freezing my arse off!!!

Asia
01-04-2002, 11:23 AM
Hey everyone I am sorry I didn't get a chance to respond before my thread was closed.

I amnd on a 45 day training exercise and the snow is VERY deep!!!! I really hate playing GI Joe at times. My access to the internet will be sporatic for awhile. But feel free to email me @ Asia_i@hotmail.com or PM me (Ralek you can do the same but I am seriously doubting it.) And any the would like to the "the Invincible" out of Asia feel free to contact me as well. Take Care all and Stay warm:( :( :( :(

red5angel
01-04-2002, 11:29 AM
Asia, my sympathies! 4 years in the USMC, I can relate!

tsunami surfer
01-04-2002, 12:46 PM
AAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!Snowed on me in the Army. So I move to Georgia and what does it do? It snows on me as civilian. Cant escape that **** white stuff. Glad I know how to ski.HeeHee/ Stay warm asia. Do they still have Mickey Mouse boots in your cold weather gear??

Kristoffer
01-04-2002, 12:51 PM
I like snow.. It is - 15 C last night and about 2 metres of snow outside.. Jaaaay :rolleyes:

Felipe Bido
01-04-2002, 01:26 PM
Here I am...Dominican Republic..in the middle of the Caribbean...nice weather...a nice sun...beautiful beaches...gorgeous mountains...all kinds of drinks...women

I wish I could have a little bit of snow...

How does it sound, Asia?:D ..did I make you feel good?

Kristoffer
01-04-2002, 01:48 PM
Hey atleast we dont get stuck with sand between our toes!!! :(
aw hell,,, I LOVE SAND BETWEEN MY TOES :(

Felipe Bido
01-04-2002, 02:03 PM
LOL @ Kristoffer:D

rubthebuddha
01-04-2002, 02:08 PM
unfortunately, northwest washington gets almost no snow and has about eight square feet of sandy beaches, so i'm **** out of luck on both accounts.

darn you guys.