PDA

View Full Version : Question for fighters...

SanShou Guru
01-04-2002, 01:22 PM
Would it help if we set up a location where you could send video and fighters resumes so you could be considered for possible undercard fights in San Shou events? Promoters on each coast are always looking for new people as well as last minute replacements. We get calls all the time and I thought that maybe we should start gathering information that could help promoters find matches. This could/would easily extend beyond San Shou rule fights as well.

Thoughts?

Knifefighter
01-04-2002, 01:31 PM
Absolutely.
By the way, where and when on the west coast are these events held?

MightyB
01-04-2002, 01:31 PM
I'd be interested.

I'm looking at trying a small San Shou event in the next year just to test myself, so I'm not looking at becomming the next world champion or anything. But, you never know, maybe I'll actually be good and I'll want to compete in more San Shou events so a place like you're describing would be a usefull tool to get into some of the bigger events.

Kristoffer
01-04-2002, 01:36 PM
I like pie

SanShou Guru
01-04-2002, 01:46 PM
Knifefighter,

Check sanshou.com and sanshou.org for event lists. Few are already scheduled for next year so far but there should be 15+ nation wide this year.

Kristoffer,
pie is good.

Kristoffer
01-04-2002, 01:58 PM
I also like sanShou

Cipher
01-04-2002, 02:39 PM
Sounds good to me. Like others I would like to start in some smaller fights but anything is good.

Vman
01-05-2002, 09:06 PM
That would be cool...this would provide ring time experience. Hows the schedule for the westcoast looking?

Peace,
Vman :cool: