PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the World Chin Woo cup in July this year?

Royal Dragon
01-04-2002, 07:38 PM
It's being held in Dallas Texas at the Plano convention center. I'm thinking of going as a spectator. Anyone interested in getting together. We could all go as the Kung fu Online competive team?

For information contact THE usa Chin Woo headquarters in Richardson Texas at (972) 680 7888

RD

Shaolindynasty
01-05-2002, 08:33 PM
I wonder if these guys are going they say they are "chin woo":rolleyes: www.dokungfu.com

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2002, 08:36 PM
Hey, that's not so far from here! Maybe I could catch a greyhound, if it didn't mess with my class schedule too much.

Shaolindynasty
01-05-2002, 08:48 PM
I hope you would be going to kick some @$$. They sent me some stuff awhile ago trying to sell membership, to make a long story short I did alot of checking with different chin woo branches and nobody in chinwoo has heard of them and actually warned me against them(although they seem to know all the legit chin woo schools). They do alot of shady things like selling chin woo and koushu memberships when they don't have that authority, and they will sell "lineage titles" to the highest bidder and if you get it they will sell your spot to anybody with more money.

Gum Gong
01-05-2002, 08:53 PM
My school is going.We train Tibetan white crane and Hopgar.