PDA

View Full Version : My idea on how to make this board better.

Former castleva
01-06-2002, 04:35 AM
I personally donīt like to read threads that do have no connection to kung-fu (or even martial arts)
I think they should be deleted to make them know that it is not for here.
:)

Another thing:
When anyone of us writes something here,one should name the thread correctly (know what I mean?)
It saves lots of time for you and me when we donīt have to guess what it is all about.
It is better to name it as "how would you fight a sumo wrestler?" than "how would..."
Iīm not trying to offend anyone of you,I might have done similar things as well (but it wonīt happen again)
and Iīve noticed how people have written threads like my example "how would..."
This is only my opinion,and even if you donīt care about it,I would be thankful if you read it.
Thanks!
:D

Radhnoti
01-06-2002, 03:21 PM
F.C.,

On occasion, the moderators on the main board start deleting and moving posts. It always (in my view) turns out badly. A moderator may feel that a post about guns has no martial bearing, whereas the poster intended the post to lead to common disarmament techniques, etc. And so, after the "moderating" you have lots of posters feeling stifled and controlled...in short, you have cyberkwoon.com (or so I've heard).
:D
Why not just slap people who post lots of extraneous material on you ignore list? Beats imposing someone else's idea of relevant material on other members. That's just my opinion though.