PDA

View Full Version : Hung-Sing Gwoon USA

Troy Dunwood
01-06-2002, 06:18 PM
To all branches of Choy lee Fut Martial Arts, my name is Troy Dunwood, I am the head instructor for the Ying-Hung Martial Arts Association in Oakland, California. This statement is made on behalf of the Hung-Sing Gwoon USA Branch, Grandmaster Jew Tien Loong who also happens to be my Choy Lee Fut Sifu for the last 20+ years. This is concerning my classmate Frank McCarthy and statements made at such forums, my Sifu does not condone or accept the choice comments mentioned by Frank. We at H.S.G.U.S.A, beleive in our version of history concerning Cheong Yim and feel all should be entitled to their interpretation or version without having to belittle someone else. As I have stated in times past we should respect eachothers differences and celebrate the diversity of Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu as a whole.

JAZA
01-06-2002, 09:01 PM
I agree, with respect everything is possible.

nospam
01-06-2002, 09:06 PM
Well, out of the good, the bad and the ugly, it is nice to communicate with others learning the same or similar style. I know I have led quite a sheltered gung fu life, especially when it comes to Bak Hsing CLF.

nospam.
:cool: