PDA

View Full Version : ATT. MODERATOR ... a little help please

Bak Mei
01-07-2002, 07:29 AM
Good morning. I want to know if it is possible to change screen names? I tried to re-log on, but it automatically comes on as Bak Mei at this computer (work) as well as at home.

I have moved on, and get a lot of e-mails regarding this style. IS a change possible?

Thank YOu.

MightyB
01-07-2002, 07:36 AM
Try deleting any cookies related to this page from your computer before you attempt to log on again. You do this through "tools", "internet options", "settings", "view files". when you're in the "view files" menu, look for anything related to KFO and right click delete them. If you can't find the right one, delete them all.

Bak Mei
01-07-2002, 07:44 AM
I deleted my cookies and still continue to get this message:

"Our records show that you have already registered at this board under the name of Bak Mei. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."

Wierd. I even tried logging on from home, same thing.

JWTAYLOR
01-07-2002, 08:30 AM
Just take some "White Out" and put it over everywhere you see your old screen name and pen in your new name on top of it.

Just a little trick I learned from Rolls.

JWT

Sharky
01-07-2002, 08:35 AM
JWT IS THAT YOU IN YOUR PICTURE?! YOU'RE HOT!

GeneChing
01-07-2002, 11:16 AM
That name needs to be changed internally by an adminstrator (specifically me.) Just email me with your current name and what you want it to be, and I can make the change. Several names got changed during the forum transfer, we don't know why, but we'll change them back if you like.