PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Jacki
01-07-2002, 10:37 AM
What is a troll?
All I can imagine is papa smurf or something.

JKSmith

red5angel
01-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Generally a troll is someone who makes remarks designed to illicit angry responses, such as this style of MA sucks and heres why...
It is sometimes hard to distinguish between them and highly opinionated people however.

JWTAYLOR
01-07-2002, 10:58 AM
troll.
JWT

Jacki
01-07-2002, 11:05 AM
JWT,
Are you calling me a troll? Why?
I thought you were my friend.

JKSmith

JWTAYLOR
01-07-2002, 11:12 AM
See how trolling works.

I just say the word troll and it get's you upset. And that was just basic trolling.

Oh, and remember this rule "there are no friends on the internet".

JWT

rubthebuddha
01-07-2002, 11:21 AM
so does that mean when my girlfriend and i are chatting online, i can be a complete ass and get away with it?

oh, the potential!:D

JWTAYLOR
01-07-2002, 12:46 PM
Even better, it means that you can say that it wasn't really you at all, but some jack@ss internet imposter. From there, it's just a series of small leaps to convince her it was a strange internet imposter that was responsible for all of the little "mistakes" you might have made.

Especially usefull if she has a younger sister.

"No, no baby. That wasn't me, that was rubthebuddha.".

JWT

nightair
01-07-2002, 01:55 PM
this whole troll thing reminds me of the red scare and the witch hunt .:D

TjD
01-07-2002, 01:57 PM
A TROLL A TROLL!! BURNNNN HER!! BURN HER ALREADY!!!
SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!

or something

peace
travis :)

rubthebuddha
01-07-2002, 05:31 PM
actually, she DOES have a younger sister. which brings me to story time. everyone, take a knee.

i met her sister a year ago, and although she was cute, she was a little young for me. it was one of those classic "hm, i wonder if she has an older sister." well, she did, and the older one and i have been together for a whopping 20 days now -- huzzah!

see! life may not be like the movies, but sometimes, those thoughts that go through your head when you see a cute girl actually DO come true!