PDA

View Full Version : I'm never coming back here!!!!

Jacki
01-07-2002, 03:23 PM
!!!!!!

DelicateSound
01-07-2002, 03:24 PM
Nice to speak to you too :)

Silumkid
01-07-2002, 03:26 PM
Isn't this Troll Tactic Number 3 complete with conversion into Vulgar? :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-07-2002, 03:28 PM
don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out b!tch.

Water Dragon
01-07-2002, 03:28 PM
-- Classic Troll Tactic Number 5: When all else fails, claim to be leaving forever. Trolls who claim they are leaving never do, of course; you can bet that anyone who proclaims, "I'm never coming back here," will most certainly at least check back for responses, and probably will not be able to resist posting again.

norther practitioner
01-07-2002, 03:31 PM
aumitofu, ah screw it......later, hope the forums elsewhere are just as fun. sorry that you actually listen to some of the other trolls.

DelicateSound
01-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Jacki
You ****ing *******s suck!!!!!!

What a lady!

What have I ever done to you.......[sniff]

:D

logic
01-07-2002, 03:41 PM
I'm gonna miss you Jacki.

We had some real good times.

Remember the time you hated Sharky,Kungfu guy,and Budokon.
It seems like only yesterday.

DelicateSound
01-07-2002, 03:45 PM
Nah, I remember the really good time she posted

**** you!!!!

On EVERY thread.......

What a nice girl........

KungFuGuy!
01-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Wow, water dragon must be Nastrolldomas, and that troll guide was his prophecies.

Budokan
01-07-2002, 09:52 PM
So long, fella.:p

(But I guess this yardbird expects us old timers to suddenly break down and cry in our dojos and kwoons over how we unmasked and shamed another troll out into the cold harsh light of KFO. Too bad, fella, it ain't gonna happen. Many of us cut our teeth on the Rolls Wars {back when he *was* Rolls and not "Ralek"} and Goktimus hunts, so you're going to have to do better than pretend to flounce off in an adolescent huff. However, I will concede one point--I have very little doubt you do wear panties. More's the pity.)

Jeff Liboiron
01-07-2002, 09:54 PM
Your jokes aint funny
and you got nothin to say
that i wanna hear
and slammin your ass out
sounds like music
to my ears

- skid row :)

GET THE F.U.C.K OUT!!!!!!

what a great tune!! :)

jon
01-07-2002, 10:09 PM
Its no big deal, She will just have to go and use her other screen name to cause trouble.
Goodbye Jacki and hello again Ralek...

Tae Li
01-07-2002, 10:16 PM
lmao Jon! you crack me up! but you know what? I think you could actually be onto something here...but first feel me in...who's Jacki?And why is she so ****ed off?

Are you guys at it again? ohh come on! Give us gals a break....hehe:rolleyes:

Tae Li;)

jon
01-07-2002, 10:29 PM
Hey Tae Li
Dont worry we always have time for a REAL girl who is a REAL martial artist. I know your both of these things...
As for why we are ragging her out... Have a search for her posts and read some of the crap she has posted. She has had a few threads. One she introdused herself as a sex god [young nurse with great fitness, next she tried to instigate an argument over wether karate was better than kung fu, then it went to the bjj beats kung fu. Now we are into i hate everyone who doesnt agree with me.
She\he is a very easy person to dislike and way to easy to see though.
Just some nasty pimply young guy sitting at home in the dark next to a tub of vasoline...
errr now i gone scared myself:eek:

Tae Li
01-07-2002, 10:38 PM
hahaahaaa..will you stop doing that? doing what? you ask, stop cracking me up!

Yeah, you are living proof that I exist! well actually I was aware of the posts that she had up, and her profile doesnt say much..oh thats right, it could be a 'he'. Well I call on the martial court for a proper investigation...and the penalty for personal fraud is....is....is....any suggestions?

I dont even know this person..or it could be a creature you know...so Im going to search for a worth while thread...actually, I might just take alook at that thread tittled "Li Lian Jie"...everyone says its great........I think I just might see what all the talk is about....hehehehe:D

Tae Li...a REAL gal;)

jon
01-07-2002, 10:46 PM
Posts in the same way, spells with the same total disregard for english and pours out the same drivel with the same reasoning.
My thinking is Ralek is really really desperate for attension so this little Jacki thing was just another escapade. Proof is all over the pages, Ralek has been posting like no ones buisness and its all his usual crap. Then we he starts to feel stupid[about the time people start pointing out his many flaws in logic] he logs on as Jacki in the hope that more people will read his pathetic rants.
About the only thing not in favor of my little theory is that Ralek actualy has a very good sence of humour where as Jacki just explodes.

wushu chik
01-07-2002, 10:59 PM
What the hell did I miss?? Somebody please fill me in!

~Wen~

jon
01-07-2002, 11:28 PM
I kinda explained above:cool:
Basicaly most of us think Jacki is nothing but rolls in disguise, failing that a large sweaty man with a lot of back hair...
All her posts have been rude or trolling and the way she writes is nearly identical in style and substance to Ralek. She also seems to have a big issue with people not seeing things her way:rolleyes:
ahh well guess we can all get back to doing what we do best now...
Ragging out other styles ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Repulsive Monkey
01-08-2002, 05:26 AM
Thats exactly what Ralek said....hhhmmm I wonder. And then of course he did come back. What a sap.

Kristoffer
01-08-2002, 06:16 AM
I just ate. thought I might chare that

scotty1
01-08-2002, 07:13 AM
I finally got to look at Jacki's pic. The girl in the photo is seriously hot, but NO WAY has she ever done any rock climbing or BJJ.

Pilates maybe. :)

Good quality photo though. Maybe some professional modelling?

Skarbromantis
01-08-2002, 08:37 AM
untill you come back under a diffrent name....

Skard1

KungFuGuy!
01-08-2002, 11:40 AM
You all have me to thank for jack's disapearance. If you'd look at some of his posts, you'll see that I in particular was a huge pr!ck :D

DelicateSound
01-08-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
I just ate. thought I might share that

Me too. Oatcakes with cheese and HP sauce. Three of them, cut into halves.

Then again, no-one here knows what the hell oatcakes even are........... shame.

Water Dragon
01-08-2002, 11:55 AM
You all have me to thank for jack's disapearance. If you'd look at some of his posts, you'll see that I in particular was a huge pr!ck

I'd like to think I had at least a little hand in that matter.

JWTAYLOR
01-08-2002, 11:56 AM
As a homage to the recently deceased Dave Thomas, I went to Wendy's for lunch. I"m going to be ill.

JWT

KungFuGuy!
01-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Woah, dave thomas died? When did that happen?
That's true waterdragon, but you didn't make his top 3 list of people he hates the most :D

KC Elbows
01-08-2002, 12:07 PM
Perhaps, considering the dubious gender status of many of our more recent arrivals, there needs to be a "hermaphrodite member" status under their names.

By default, anyone with the following names would be relegated to Hermaphrodite Status until further evidence could be gathered(by GDA):

-Stacy
-Kelly
-Pat
and, of course
-Monkeyslap

(I would add JWT, but as we've all seen the nude camping pic, its clear no one would claim to be him unless it was true)

No_Know
01-09-2002, 03:40 AM
Scotty1, The dark of the nuckles of the photograph person's left thumb indicates bruising which might be consistant with knockng against something hard which a rock climber person (especially an indoor place) might get when missing the grab initially and grazes the thumb while reaching fast~.

Person's hand has a natural curve such as might be gotten by someone who often clenches their fist or Grabs often, which might go with Brazilian JuJitsu-ing

scotty1
01-09-2002, 05:57 AM
If you are, I think you need to get a life.

Budokan
01-09-2002, 06:23 AM
"Person's hand has a natural curve such as might be gotten by someone who often clenches their fist or Grabs often, which might go with Brazilian JuJitsu-ing." --No_Know

Are you sure that "natural curve" you BJJers have in your hand doesn't come from clutching something else...?

JWTAYLOR
01-09-2002, 08:28 AM
http://www.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=jasc&i=8310714&w=892&h=592

That's all man, baby.
Well, all man and all duck, anyway.
JWT

scotty1
01-09-2002, 08:43 AM
Good.

**** off.