PDA

View Full Version : da mnit!

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-08-2002, 12:27 AM
now i'm never going to believe that any other girl that comes to this place is really a girl.

wushuchick, robin, and that other girl who's name i cant remember off hand ...

that's it ... i wont be able to believe any other person is really a woman.

including that other wierd b!tch who's obssessed with jet li.

Ryu
01-08-2002, 12:35 AM
It's not really any of my business, but that was kind of uncalled for. You shouldn't post when you're drunk...
I gotta feeling you will want to delete this post tomorrow...

Oh well, it's none of my business I guess.

Take care of yourself

Ryu

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-08-2002, 12:42 AM
uhh .. i'm stone cold sober dude.

i been cutting way back on the drinking.

maybe my sentence structure was kinda messed up though . .. should have read more like i believe robin, wushuchick, and a couple others who have been here for a while are girls but that's it.

i stand my ground on the other new "girl"

too many "unintentional" typos that are sexually sugestive. even wh ores are more subtle.

jon
01-08-2002, 01:16 AM
I respect you and find many of your posts VERY funny, still you DO have to watch what you say.
If you were refering to Tae Li "including that other wierd b!tch who's obssessed with jet li" I know her personaly and classify her as a friend. As such i take offence to such insults, just as im sure she will.
As i say, i know her, ive met her, she sure hell is female and is for real...
Think a little before you go off posting like this, i know this sh!te with people pretending to be female is annoying but you cant insult every other legit female based on the acts of a couple of stupid possers.
There are some females who read and post on these boards it would be a real shame for them to get the idea that we all cant handle the concept of a real female martial artist posting on a message board.
Dont judge many on the acts of just a few.
Tae Li is a nice girl get to know her you may find that out...

Mr. Nemo
01-08-2002, 01:30 AM
Well, hello captain and lt.commander no sense of humor. What's the internet for, if not for saying things you wouldn't in real life?

jon
01-08-2002, 01:58 AM
See your point Mr. Nemo, Tae Li as said is a friend and i will always defend a friend. Even if only in a verbal way on a public forum.
I do have a sence of humor though i really do:( Please believe me:o

scotty1
01-08-2002, 04:15 AM
Insulting peoples friends is a bit harsh, but otherwise, GDAs posts are like a breath of fresh air after some of the pretentious BS we get on this forum. :D

Tae Li
01-08-2002, 04:24 AM
Ummmm, ok, so this is that 'weird b!tch" talking, or writing actually..and il just like to say that you are a very very very shallow person GunnedDownAtrocity, to speak the way you do, to make such judgements of people based on real evidence except for a few stupid threads......im offended that you called me such a disgraceful name on a forum that is viewed by many many people and you dont even know me!! I would have been less offended if it was based on something worthwhile. Get A LIFE man. Good riddens you need one.

Im on this forum to talk about martial arts with other martial artists, not to attack anyone verbally or offend anyone in any sense shape or form.

And BY THE WAY, my obsesion with Jet Li is NONE of your business, if i was obsesed with GOD, its still none of your business, so take that **** out your ear and listen to me.....BUTT OUT.

JON: thanx for jumping to my defence, but i wouldnt watse my time with people who are quick to judge.

Tae Li

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-08-2002, 07:28 AM
ok sorry tai li. with all the stacy's and jakkis i had a hard time believing you were actually female. my bad. i am never one to take back what i have said whether it came from the heart or my a$$, but in this case i do have to sincerely apologize.

"il just like to say that you are a very very very shallow person"

yep. you'll never hear me claim otherwise.

"im offended that you called me such a disgraceful name on a forum that is viewed by many many people and you dont even know me!!"

. .. . said i was sorry.

"Im on this forum to talk about martial arts with other martial artists, not to attack anyone verbally or offend anyone in any sense shape or form. "

give it time.

"my obsesion with Jet Li is NONE of your business.....BUTT OUT"

ok. sorry.

"i wouldnt watse my time with people who are quick to judge. "

you're absolutely right, but i think jon just realizes that i am developing a complex.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-08-2002, 07:33 AM
i still don't want it deleted though . . . .

i wouldnt be the gda if i didn't occasionaly make myself look like a complete a$$hole.

and the general idea of my post still stands. i actually didn't post that just to insult taile, but to say that i truly will have a hard time believing anyone who comes here is a female for a while .... i guess that's pretty obvious at this point though huh.

Sharky
01-08-2002, 07:39 AM
here here GDA

and lol at ryu assuming you were drunk.

scotty1
01-08-2002, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that if a real girl came on the forum she'd have a pretty hard time. But then I don't think Wushuchik or Robin or JasBourne have ever been accused of being male. There must be a reason for that. Take a look at Jackis photo, and then tell me she does BJJ and rockclimbing.

Rusty roof, damp cellar? :)

Ryu
01-08-2002, 08:25 AM
GDA,
please accept my apology for assuming something that wasn't true, and that I didn't have proof of. :( Sorry, man.
You know that I respect the fact that you are cutting back on alcohol, and I apologize again for jumping to conclusions. (Though I still think what you said was uncalled for, but you apologized so everything's fine :D )

I'm the one who should be apologizing though.
Sorry. :)

Ryu

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-08-2002, 08:50 AM
lol . .. that's ok man . .. actually your apology is unnecessary and kind of ironic considering . . . .

Stacey
01-08-2002, 11:49 AM
I thought you were drunk too. And I agree with Mr. Nemo, that is why Al Gore invented the internet.

As for who)res, I take offense, you see my mother was very poor before and shortly after I was born and she was a harlot. I'm not really sure who my dad is, but we had a rough time growing up. Different men, some nice, some evil. Anyways my point is that just because some one is a hooker, doesn't mean that she can't have a heart of gold.

KungFuGuy!
01-08-2002, 11:52 AM
Are you STILL pretending to be a female, stacy?

Water Dragon
01-08-2002, 11:52 AM
What I want to know is, why do you want to pick up females on the net anyway?

rubthebuddha
01-08-2002, 11:59 AM
they're lighter that way.

KungFuGuy!
01-08-2002, 12:04 PM
I hope you're not talking to me, water dragon.

diego
01-08-2002, 01:08 PM
What I want to know is, why do you want to pick up females on the net anyway?

its not that you wish to pick up women,but if im speaking to sharky im pretty sure hes not a 400 pound drunk native chick,who wants to molest me,now tome its lame as hell to read a thread on say lord of the rings,and a suppossed female will say the lead male is hot,then you find out dudes some redneck father/trucker with 8 kids,and you be like who the blut are you,why do you even talk to me freakin wierdo i should kick your ass.

Tae Li
01-08-2002, 04:57 PM
If your being serious about the aoplogies GunnedDownAtrocity, then i forgive you :D

Trust me, Im as female as they come. But Im not here to prove anything, and ok, so maybe I am abit tooo obsessed about Jet Li, but thats something that I should worry about.

Take it easy aye? no hard feelings.

Tae Li;)

straight blast
01-08-2002, 05:06 PM
"Im on this forum to talk about martial arts with other martial artists, not to attack anyone verbally or offend anyone in any sense shape or form. " -Give it time

Well said GDA :D

joedoe
01-08-2002, 05:45 PM
While GDA says a lot of offensive stuff, I actually find his occasional lack of adherance to social niceties really refreshing and often very amusing. And he often has good stuff to say even if he is a little blunt about the way he says it :).

wushu chik
01-08-2002, 06:27 PM
Are you trying to say that I am not a female?? I am sorry you are having WHATEVER problems you are having right now, but please, because of Jacki (Ralek) do NOT throw me into the same catagory!!

i think there are a few people on this forum that can validate my feminism! Hope everything works out!!

~Wen~

diego
01-08-2002, 06:30 PM
now i gotta teach you rereading//haha yah anyway

gda wrote in his next post??or the one after it implied you robin and someone else hes fairly sure arenot males

so there you go
EDUCATIONAL DAY HASNT IT

jon
01-08-2002, 06:54 PM
You rock!
Glad to see you can swallow your pride and say your sorry...
Dont stop with the jokes that would even worse;)
I die laughing at about 90% of your posts:D

qeySuS
01-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Political correctness sucks.

Girls are b!tches and h03s, go make me dinner.

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2002, 07:07 PM
On a more serious note, 10,0000 women are battered every day in the United States of America

And to think, all this time I've been eating mine plain!

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2002, 07:09 PM
Nine out of ten men who have tried Camels prefer women.

diego
01-08-2002, 07:38 PM
sorry ki i seen your pic and the whole fool recognition thread
hahahahahhhhha

qeysus THE ICELANDIK GANGSTAH=HE ICEY STEADY ICED OUTYO
say ho

Tae Li
01-08-2002, 09:05 PM
So where did GDA go? i think the apology thing was just toooo much for him :p hehe

Tae Li;)

im dying to get a glimps of that sense of humour that everyone keeps talking about........

Mr Nunchaku
01-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Trust me, Tae Li. An apology from GDA is for real. He made me so mad when I first came to this forum. But after a few weeks of email after email I finally got him to apologize, lol.

Tae Li
01-08-2002, 10:09 PM
Il take your word for it then Mr Nunchaku;)

Tae Li.

But geez... who hasnt he ****ed of yet? i guess he's just setting a trend for himself? Im cool with it.

Mr Nunchaku
01-08-2002, 10:12 PM
lol, look at it this way, you got it easier than I

Tae Li
01-08-2002, 10:18 PM
How did he **** you off so much? come on give me all the details!!!! we will refresh GDA's memory and make him him feel really really bad!!!:p

just joking GDA.....;) Im not that nasty, in fact, im not nasty at all.

Tae Li;)

triskellin
01-08-2002, 11:08 PM
i am a girl, i swear i am. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-08-2002, 11:40 PM
"So where did GDA go? i think the apology thing was just toooo much for him"

nah . . i can admit im wrong. usually the part that required the apology in the first place is a whole lot more fun, but i don't mind saying im sorry.

as far as a sense of humor goes . .. . im just a blunt a$$hole. i don't give a fu ck what people think and i say whatever's on my mind . . . like raping the elderly. in real life people will occasionally laugh at comments like that, but most of the time they just look at me like i'm a vulger idiot.

sometimes it can get me in trouble when i'm too quick to let my premature opinions be known in an offencive manner, but at least im honest.

Mr Nunchaku
01-08-2002, 11:42 PM
I know what you mean about having a sense of humor like that, but I had to hastle you just to get an apology. And it was a reluctant one at that.

Tae Li
01-09-2002, 12:24 AM
Im cool with it GDA. No worries:D

oh, but b4 you jump on Treskillen and claiming that she isnt a girl...she is...we go to uni together.:p now thats the best evidence you can get.

Tae Li;)

jon
01-09-2002, 12:33 AM
must... resist... urge.......
must... not... be... abusive...
must... not... be.. evil...
bite my tounge... bite my tounge
arg ffs help:(

brucelee2
01-09-2002, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah, you think that's bad, well I started a thread awhile ago about being hit by a car and GDA said he wished I'd been killed. He never apologized and then later when I tried to be nice he ignored my email and thread- talk about someone having 46 pounds of putrid, toxic, fermenting sludge up their a*s. Blackguard!

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 12:45 AM
how much proof we talkin here?

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 12:47 AM
yeah, well my point is that you are not as willing to admit you are sorry as you say, which is not as honest as you claim to be.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 12:49 AM
actually i meant to respond to your thread.

i just recently got an email about an author who's cynical humor you think id apprciate. i only check that address like once a week and i haven't responded to anything yet.

thanks for the info though.

still sucks you didn't die dude.

qeySuS
01-09-2002, 12:50 AM
well those of y'all that are hastling GDA need to get the sand out of your vagina.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 12:53 AM
i'm laughing bruce . .. i hope you are.

Mr Nunchaku ... nah . . . i'm ready and willing to admit i'm wrong in an instant. i just have to be completely convinced first. in your case it took me a while to believe you. in taeli's instance someone whos been here a little bit said they knew her so i was convinced sooner.

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 12:55 AM
Understood, but you can see what's wrong with that right? I mean you have to be convinced? You shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 12:55 AM
yeah . .. or i'll have qeySuS kick your a$$.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 01:02 AM
all you'll have to do is meet qeySuS at the park on any given week that is suitable for him. he'll only be there one of those 7 days though, so you better be there. if not it will be obvious that you are a pu ssy.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 01:04 AM
" mean you have to be convinced? "

actually i don't.

and i wouldnt be the gda if i hadn't said anything.

gda can stand for god dam ned a$$hole if you like.

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 01:05 AM
quite full of pride then

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 01:07 AM
pride is a good thing.

arrogance can be dangerous, but i know i'm worthless so it's ok.

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 01:10 AM
Being judgemental. That's what's bad.

jon
01-09-2002, 01:12 AM
Do we really need to get out the dueling pistols guys?
Your both cool, just from a different outlook.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 01:48 AM
i actually don't think it's a heated discussion at all.

i'm not really disagreeing with him.

we are just talking about what a piece of sh it i am not arguing the point.

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 01:54 AM
heh, really GDA I really do think you are funny and add to the board. Your sense of humor is definitely refreshing, but when you posted that way back in my old topic you did not just say one of your usual jokes. And that's what really made me mad. A simple insult or making fun of me would have been funny. But you made me pretty angry. So that's how it is.

diego
01-09-2002, 02:33 AM
YOU GOT BACKGROUND MUSIC TO YOUR ****?.yeah, you think that's bad, well I started a thread awhile ago about being hit by a car and GDA said he wished I'd been killed. &I QUOTE HAHA
wtf!

diego
01-09-2002, 02:34 AM
:D

scotty1
01-09-2002, 02:56 AM
Deigo's post always confuse the hell out of me.

And how come I can say vagina but not *****? (pen!s)

Tae Li
01-09-2002, 03:01 AM
this thread just gets weirder and weirder.......:eek:

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 03:05 AM
Well, I think I'm to blame for sending this thread off topic but I really never got a chance to get that off my chest.

jon
01-09-2002, 03:12 AM
"Well, I think I'm to blame for sending this thread off topic but I really never got a chance to get that off my chest."

HANG ON, HANG ON, WE HAD A TOPIC???
Now how on earth did that happen:confused:

Tae Li
01-09-2002, 03:15 AM
Yeah, of course we had a topic:rolleyes:

It was about GDA bad taste in language!!!!! and that wicked sense of humour, and the way he abuses everyone...the topic was about his character and passed experiences.....or isnt that a topic.

Tae Li;)

Mr Nunchaku
01-09-2002, 03:21 AM
heh, well I was actually refferring to the problem with men posing as women on this board. Which was the original topic, I think. I don't know anymore!

scotty1
01-09-2002, 03:21 AM
But I feel aggrieved as a male that ***** (pen!s) is censored while vagina is not.

jon
01-09-2002, 03:22 AM
lol least scotty1 hasnt lost this boards warped sence of humour:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 03:49 AM
what about ****?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 03:50 AM
can't say c0ck either.

NafAnal
01-09-2002, 04:53 AM
"including that other wierd b!tch who's obssessed with jet li."

I guess i was the only one to find that funny....

scotty1
01-09-2002, 05:14 AM
No, nothing against you Tae Li, but I found it funny too. :D

qeySuS
01-09-2002, 08:25 AM
it would seem that only the n00bz were offended :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 12:02 PM
i shouldn't have said it considering, but i still think it's funny too.

DelicateSound
01-09-2002, 12:28 PM
GDA is ACTUALLY trying to ravage my cat. With his puss infected genitalia. Beat that.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Oh yeah, you think that's bad, well I started a thread awhile ago about being hit by a car and GDA said he wished I'd been killed. He never apologized and then later when I tried to be nice he ignored my email and thread- talk about someone having 46 pounds of putrid, toxic, fermenting sludge up their a*s. Blackguard!

this fu cker die yet?

JamesC
05-06-2011, 04:21 PM
this fu cker die yet?

Holy sh1t I almost p1ssed myself laughing here.

taai gihk yahn
05-06-2011, 04:54 PM
this fu cker die yet?

srsly? u'r necrophiliating a 9 y/o thread? dang, das balz nasty, mang...

GeneChing
05-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Can GDA hold a grudge or what? :rolleyes:

Lucas
05-06-2011, 05:03 PM
GDA for the win!

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-06-2011, 06:19 PM
srsly? u'r necrophiliating a 9 y/o thread? dang, das balz nasty, mang...

balz nasty is how i do.

TaichiMantis
05-07-2011, 08:50 PM
...must was his mouth out with soap, I think mother fu could do the job!:cool:

David Jamieson
05-07-2011, 08:56 PM
You resurrected a thread to ask if it had died yet?
That's just hard core dickery dude!

awesome.

2 more moves and internet no can defend.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-08-2011, 04:04 AM
that guy sucked. i just hope he's dead is all.