PDA

View Full Version : Guangdong 5 Southern Families Systems

Shaolin Master
10-12-2000, 05:13 AM
5 Southern Families

LI JIA QUAN (LI FAMILY)
Anyone practising or knowing of anyone practising Li Jia Quan (Lei Gar Kuen). If possible please
Check that the following forms/routines are part of your curriculum if they are could you please outline your lineage if possible please and any other comments to add regarding this style :

Wu Lien Shou (Ng Lin Sou)
Zhong Liu Lien (Chong Lok Lin)
Chi Lien Shou (Chat Lin Sou)
Duan Kou (Dun Ko)
Shao Da (Siu Da)
San Shi Liu (Sam Sup Lok )

LIU JIA QUAN (LAU FAMILY)
Anyone practising or knowing of anyone practising Liu Jia Quan (Lau Gar Kuen). If possible please
Check that the following forms/routines are part of your curriculum if they are could you please outline your lineage if possible please and any other comments to add regarding this style :

Xiao Yun Tian (Siu Yun Tin)
Da Yun Tian (Dai Yun Tin)
Shi Quan (Sup Kuen)
Wu Xing Quan ( Ng Ying Kuen) [Diff. To hunggar]
Tian Bian (Tin Bin)
Ba Tu Gong (Bat Do Gung)

Other 3 to discuss later. Also anyone practising these styles please discuss.

Regards

Shi Chan Long
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shaolin Master
11-02-2000, 06:32 AM
Well before I post the others, isn't there anyone that practises or knows of Mainland China's Southern 5 Families systems ?
Only Hung Gar and Lau Gar as part of it but not the whole /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Must be Someone!

Shaolin Master
06-26-2002, 10:39 PM
you should have left it dormant.

Rgds,
Shi Chan Long

Shaolin Master
07-01-2002, 06:02 PM
Those are as recognised in guangdong as the Lau Ga (of the 5 Great Families). There maybe many people with surnames Lau who practised KF.

fiercest tiger
07-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Hey, whats up with your name? no avatar, and then avatar do u have 2 names?

:)

Shaolin Master
07-01-2002, 07:47 PM
They were old threads before the new forum was up, so I think the avatars did not update to the past.

dirty cat
07-02-2002, 03:05 AM
shaolin master
do you have info on the other three family styles

Shaolin Master
07-04-2002, 09:09 PM
For all further information please email me at sifu@bigpond.net.au with the specific query (incl reason and a little about yourself) and I shall envisage help if I can.

Rgds