PDA

View Full Version : Sow Choy

Eddie
01-09-2002, 11:07 AM
All the best with the opening of your new school. I saw it is sometime in the next few days?

How is the planning going? You must be running around like crazy?

Good luck
eddie

Sow Choy
01-09-2002, 02:10 PM
Hello Eddie,

I am exhausted! Sifu is driving me crazy, and we are both running around crazy. But it will be all worth it, it is this Saturday Jan. 12th.

Regards to your family!

Joe

RAIN
01-09-2002, 02:24 PM
joe

i want to wish all the luck in you new school . of course all good things ask a lot of efforts but when you see the final results you become very pride of your self .

good lock to you and you master .

TenTigers
01-09-2002, 10:29 PM
Joe, Congrats to you and Sifu on the opening of your new location. Si-Ma and I are unable to attend, but we send you our best wishes for Happiness, Luck, and Prosperity.
Yours Truly,
Sifu Rik Kellerman & Si-Ma Nina Tam

Eddie
01-10-2002, 01:21 AM
"I am exhausted! Sifu is driving me crazy, and we are both running around crazy. But it will be all worth it, it is this Saturday Jan. 12th. "

hehe, I can just imagine what you must be going through.

BTW, I just got the postcard ths morning. Thank you very much. We will be there in spirit. You must send us some pics.

How big is the new school? Is it close to the other school? Will you be working at both?

]Natasha said I must send regards ans wishes when I chat to you again.

Eddie

brothernumber9
01-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Congratulations Sifu Li Siu Hung and Joe Keit,

You don't know me, my name is Danny Gorman, I study Hung Fut under Sifu Tai Yim. I traveled with my school a while back when Sifu Lee Koon Hung had his grand opening of his Fort Lauderdale school, I don't rememeber the exact year but it was early 90's. I actually played drum for the inside ceremonies. It is still the best trip I ever took with my school, there were so many demonstrations by so many extremely regarded Sifu and schools there, it was awesome Anyways I'm sure if it wasn't for the busy Chinese New Year which we already have booked up that we would most assuredly have sent a team down there to pay respects and celebrate with you guys. Best regards to Sifu Li Siu Hung, yourself, and your classmates and an early gung hay fat choy!

Mo Kiel, mon kiel