PDA

View Full Version : Why WingChun makes EvolutionFist so angry?!

red5angel
01-09-2002, 01:59 PM
Why the heck does it make you so angry E?

DelicateSound
01-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Maybe in quirky reversal of trend, he's a woman, and its "that time" :D

Paul
01-09-2002, 02:03 PM
Maybe because deep down inside he doesn't really believe that he can beat wing chun. who knows?

TjD
01-09-2002, 02:20 PM
i feel hes dealt with too many mcdojo wing chun practicioners
from his knowledge of the art, and the way hes described how they fight

i could be totally off however:)

peace
travis

BeiKongHui
01-09-2002, 02:33 PM
Wing Chun use to shake Bak, um, Efist, down for lunch money back in grade school and then in high school WC not only gave him no props but stuffed him in many a locker as well. Plus, he was a victim multiple times of WC's famous atomic wedgie technique which is hidden deep in the 3rd form.:D

Qi dup
01-09-2002, 02:54 PM
I don't like mushrooms. My mom was the type of mother who would make us eat everything whether we liked it or not. I've tried them many times and I still just don't like them. I know lots of good dishes have mushrooms in them, but I don't like the taste tecture or feel in my mouth of mushrooms. Now I've told people in past that i don't like mushrooms and they say 'why?' Well I tell them I don't like the taste. They say, "but they taste good." I say I don't like the tecture, they say, "it dpesn't bother me." Does anyone get my point>? I can tell people why I don't like mushrooms because it is my personal opinion, even if they don't feel the same way. Maybe he just doesn't like wing chun for some reason or another. maybe it just doesn't work for him or he thinks it's flawed or just plan doesn't like it. That all comes down to opinion, just like i don't like mushrooms. you ca tell me how great they are, but I still won't like them. So I guess what i'm trying to say is let people have there opinions and let them do what work for them. big truck

yuanfen
01-09-2002, 02:58 PM
why is it important to talk about evolution fist?
Put all breast beating braggarts in the same box with ralek, Bak mei and the like. There are many very food TCMA and the individual practitioner-is an important variable.

red5angel
01-09-2002, 03:03 PM
Hey Guys, before everyone gets upset, I am not breast beating Yuanfen ;) or trying to bring down evolutionfist for not liking Wing Chun Qi dup! Good analogy though!!!

He has mentioned this several times and so I figured by mentioning it he would say somehting and maybe some other people would say some things and we could have a discussion string that hopefully maintains some dignity and sanity! Everytim he mentions it someone gets into brow beating or breast beating mode yuanfen:D , and it gets silly. I like WC but understand why others dont and like to hear serious discussion on the subject, especially from other kung fu guys.

I have a lot of respect for EvolutionFist, he is lucid if just a little young and fiery, we have that in common!

red5angel
01-09-2002, 03:06 PM
by the way, evolution fist is BakMEi reincarnate!

DelicateSound
01-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Qi dup
I don't like mushrooms.

I f*cking hate them too. Stinky pieces of sh!t.

I tought BakMei wasE-fist. Didn't BakMei change his name.

Anyway - don't diss him, he rocks. He's just strongly opinionated. Nothing wrong with that, everyone is entitled to their own. Jeze!!!
:D

scotty1
01-10-2002, 02:35 AM
Ain't nothing wrong with mushrooms.

jon
01-10-2002, 02:59 AM
That was the best answer for a style vs style argument i have ever read in my life.
Props to ya:D

Ish
01-10-2002, 05:46 AM
Totally agree on the mushroom front, exept magic ones they are all the fungus of satan

Qi dup
01-10-2002, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the props jon. I totally agree with you DelicateSound and Ish.

Qi dup
01-10-2002, 09:57 AM
Mushrooms are inferior.

rubthebuddha
01-10-2002, 10:48 AM
indeed. and they take up valuable pizza real estate that could better be used by ham or sausage.

fa_jing
01-10-2002, 10:53 AM
What's wrong with you people! Mushrooms are tasty! Not the canned variety, though. Portabello from Pennsylvania, they're the best. Also I like Champignones and chinese mushrooms.
There is a fungus among us

Maybe we should set up a challenge match : Mushrooms vs. Zucchini, 3 mins Biting and chewing allowed, utensils optional.

-FJ

red5angel
01-10-2002, 01:15 PM
I love Mushrooms!!!! Although I also love Wing Chun!!!!! You can take your zhuccini though, never touch the stuff.

rubthebuddha
01-10-2002, 01:28 PM
and the winner of that match will be the number one contender to the title of chamion-ass-tasting-like plant-like matter ... eggplant.