PDA

View Full Version : ReneeRitchie Book

red5angel
01-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Welll, with two other guys but I just picked up "Complete Wing Chun" by Robert Chu Rene Ritchie, and Y. Wu, good book, very informative!

JasBourne
01-09-2002, 04:24 PM
You should check out Renee's solo book on Yuen-Kay San lineage WC. Very informative.

He posts in this forum every now and then, you should tell him you like his work.

red5angel
01-10-2002, 08:59 AM
I tihnk I have come across him somwhere else, maybe on a another forum, well, hopefully he will see this and take the comliment! I wil have to look for the other book.

reneritchie
01-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words. It was really only a small introduction, but glad you liked it.

Rgds,

RR

red5angel
01-10-2002, 12:16 PM
no problem, thanks for the work! regardless of how much it was, it was a good book with plenty of information and a good idea.

rubthebuddha
01-10-2002, 01:42 PM
by the way Rene, i hope this is a sign we'll be seeing more of you again. you're missed when not around and make things better when you are.

BeiKongHui
01-10-2002, 02:25 PM
Rene-

I really enjoyed that book are there any plans for a volume 2 or an updated version?

Thanks

reneritchie
01-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Rubthebuddha- Thanks for the kind words. I actually managed to stay offline (duties aside ;) almost 2 weeks over the holidays. Now I'm forced to catch up on quite a bit!

BKH - I would like to redo the YKS book when the opportunity presents itself. For various reasons, it didn't come out exactly the way I would have liked (and, in fact, almost immediately I went and redid the scanning and layout myself for a potential second edition). Complete Wing Chun is also something we'd like to revisit when time allows. We'll see how it goes!

Rgds,

RR