PDA

View Full Version : Jacki Pics

tri2bmt
01-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Why is it that everybody seems to have seen a pic but me? Is it the junior status thingy?

rubthebuddha
01-09-2002, 03:33 PM
nope. it's because they pictures have been pulled from most the sites. don't worry about it. jacki's not a chick, and in the infinitesimally small chance she is, she's not worth it anyway. if you want cuter, just go to a regular site and be happy. the chick in the picture wasn't all that impressive to begin with.

think of it this way -- if she is a chick, do you want someone who isn't that cute who garners that many accurate comparisions to rolls?

African Tiger
01-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Ah hah. I should have known that anybody who takes Ralek's side couldn't possibly be legit:mad:

Ralek
01-09-2002, 03:58 PM
for the last time. Check my IP address. I am not Jacki. So don't say I am until you checked the IP address.

Badger
01-09-2002, 04:07 PM
file:///TRG%20HD/Desktop%20Folder/swallowsoul.jpg

DelicateSound
01-09-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ralek
for the last time. Check my IP address. I am not Jacki. So don't say I am until you checked the IP address.

I can't be arsed checking. Therefore, in your case, guilty till proved innocent. You are Her. Check my post - "The FINAL word", to find out how kids!!!!