PDA

View Full Version : levitation..real or myth?

apeters28
01-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Levitation seems to entwined in martial arts, but is it real? Meditaion and spiritual aspects of Kung Fu do exist, but levitation seems far out there. My instructor claims that levitation is in fact real and that people have performed such feats. How much validity is there to levitation? If anyone has any personal opinions or experience with levitation please post a response.

Slayer
01-09-2002, 04:53 PM
There were legends of people who had the ability to jump extremly high and run without making a sound. This was belivied to be achived by using your QI to lift yourself off the ground.

Nexus
01-09-2002, 04:53 PM
Of course it exists! But you wont' find the answer you are looking for here.

joedoe
01-09-2002, 04:56 PM
I levitate a few hours after a strong curry :D

Sam
01-09-2002, 04:59 PM
Kwong Sai jook Lum Gee Tong Long pai Grandmaster Lam Sang reportedly Levitated to the second story of the Hip Sing. This was witnessed by several People.

EARTH DRAGON
01-09-2002, 05:07 PM
levatation can be performed in 2 different ways as explained to me by a yogi who spent 39 years in seclusion in india. this is of coarse a vey simple explaination but I think you will understand the point and presedure involved.

1. through proper breathing techniques you make you body weight less dense than the atmosphere that surrounds you hense you float.

2. through mediation you reverse the posititve and negitive polarity from the brain to the sacrum in your body thus replelling aginst the earths natural magnetics. simply called gravity.

this is also the understanding of coldfusion in which you bend gravity to use its force. NASA first learned of this through the study of UFO's and their ability to hover and fly without engines.they simply used gravity for them as oppsed to against them like we have done so far in space exploration.

So yes levation is very real, can I do it certainly not, however it can be achived , the reason no one has shared or written techniques to the general public is that the level of mastery needed to obtain such a feat will probably never coesist with the outside world much less the western world where we have trouble beleiving in our own chi...........

Paul
01-09-2002, 05:25 PM
the reason no one has shared or written techniques to the general public is that the level of mastery needed to obtain such a feat will probably never coesist with the outside world much less the western world where we have trouble beleiving in our own chi...........

convenient. I think no one has shared the techniques because it isn't possible and anyone trying to pass this off as real would quickly be revealed as a fraud.

this is also the understanding of coldfusion in which you bend gravity to use its force. NASA first learned of this through the study of UFO's and their ability to hover and fly without engines.they simply used gravity for them as oppsed to against them like we have done so far in space exploration

Huh? what the heck does cold fusion have to do with gravity? UFO's? dude c'mon.

This was all one big joke right?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 06:23 PM
i wish i could levitate.

if i could, i'd get real fat and plop myself down on people.

prana
01-09-2002, 06:25 PM
I am keeping an open mind, but I have not witnessed it

anerlich
01-09-2002, 08:40 PM
myth

Budokan
01-09-2002, 09:30 PM
Levitation is fantasy. Gravity never stops working; it's a constant force. You can't negate it, despite what you may read in science fiction and pseudoscience UFO magazines that claim people are reverse-engineering anti-gravity technology from crashed spaceships.

JAZA
01-09-2002, 09:36 PM
In the old books of India, I haven't read it obviously , but I read a very good book , not a new age book, it was a thesis of Oxford named somethig like peaccekabuddhas.
It say that the levitation is named in the old books as a special magic power(iddhi) give it to the firsts autoiluminated for the hunt of souls( proselitism of buddhism). It's never said that you can achieve it, if you believe in that is something like the miracles of Jesus. Is not a special power that a gurish can perform.

EARTH DRAGON
01-09-2002, 10:06 PM
what I mean to say was cold-propulsion not fusion

this is fact from a NASA site. and yes UFO's if you are so closed minded that you dont believe in groom lake, S4 or any other hidden government sites that are testing element 51 anti matter and gravitational wave bending, where do you live? you must be simply living in a box , or acting like a turtle hidding his head from reality...
arnt you the guy who didnt belive my last post? about medical qigonng
read on you may learn a little something.

EARTH DRAGON
01-09-2002, 10:16 PM
Between December 1988 and April 1989, the area known as Groom Lake, on the Nellis Air Force Range in central Nevada became unusually popular. The now infamous Area 51 and especially the Groom and Papoose dry lake beds were relatively unknown terms to the mainstream community from the mid 1970's to 1989. The scientific circles knew it as "Dreamland" or as the Skunkworks or simply as Groom Lake. One night in May 1989, a reporter broadcast a story from a satellite link in Las Vegas Nevada. A young physicist spoke under hidden identity, and told us of nine alien discs held near Groom Lake by a small, autonomous group of the American goverment. He used the psudonym "Dennis" which turned out to be the name of his superior at the base. A few weeks later he went on camera using his real name, Bob Lazar, and he has been the subject of world-wide curiosity, speculation and controversy ever since.

The following pages are the result of over five years work in an effort to recreate and illustrate the scientific aspects of an interstellar craft and the physics of it's propulsion system. This is a biography in database form, of the events and statements of Bob Lazar. The result is the most complete collection of information to date regarding this subject.

Lazar was flown from McCarran Airport in Las Vegas to Area 51 which is a highly secure government base on the Nevada Test Site. Area 51 is located about 125 miles north of Las Vegas near the Groom mountains and the Groom dry lake bed. "From Area 51, I was bussed to an even more highly secure facility located about 15 miles from Area 51, called S4." The following satellite images were obtiained to verify the existence of a secret base Lazar said he worked at. Lazar provided Latitude and Longitude coordinates and times he worked at S4 and JFI imaging checked it out.

The coordinates of Area S4 are N 37° 01' 40", W 115° 46' 35".

THE UNDERGROUND LAB (S4)
Carved into the base of the Papoose mountain is a laboratory including nine hangars, each one housing an alien disc. It was at this base where Lazar worked. In addition to the hands on experience with the Reticulan craft and propulsion system, Lazar and other scientists were briefed on programs relating to these aliens and their involvement with the human race. The briefings presented an overview of aliens "externally correcting" our evoulution over the last 10,000 years and least 15 years of direct technology exchange between extra-terrestrial beings and the scientists at S4.

The content of those briefings and the hands on experience at area S4 make up the information presented here

Imaging session:
Soviet Sojuzkarta KFA-1000 Camera
Archive begins in 1970.
Nominal resolution = 5 meters
Spectral Bands = .56 - .67 Green/Red
Spectral Bands = .67 - .81 Red/Near IR
Scene size = 80x100 km (50 x 60 mi.)
Scale of film product = 1:220,000 to 1:280,000
Frame format = 300 x 300 mm
1000mm focal length lens

The maps and studies above were mostly derived from a single shot taken by one of the former Soviet Unions spy satellites. The Image was taken on a Sunday morning, July 17th, 1988 of the forbidden Groom Lake on the Nellis Air Force range in Central Nevada.

An Alternate Image: Taken 1/60th of a second earlier from the same camera.

It was no surprise to the US officials who were hiding the "Dreamland" from the world, that the Soviets were spying on them from 180 miles above. A single satellite image covers a 50 x 50 mile area. The type of imaging technology used by this satellite is primitive by today's standards.

Prior to Lazar's appearance in the media, Soviet satellites were photographing the Area 51 / S4 area three times a month. After Lazar appeared on television revealing information about the project, the Soviets began photographing the Papoose lake region and S4 almost daily.

Basically, the satellite snapped a picture through filters and exposed the image on a single 12" square sheet of film. A cannister containing a roll or completed magazine was jettisoned to earth. Groom Lake was the primary interest to this satellite when covering the Nevada area. An interest due in part to the Stealth and SR71 projects which were built and tested at Groom Lake. With Lazar coming forward and identifying S4 in 1989, the survellance from this particular satellite increased from one every two weeks to one a day . Actually, the alien technology wasn't housed at Area 51 at all. But rather, 15 miles south of Groom Lake, at the Papoose dry lakebed.

This is where the Alien technology regarding the discs and propulsion systems were kept. According to Lazar, Soviet scientists were also "allowed" to be involved in the program. During Lazar's time at the S4 facility, some of the Element 115, as well as a couple of scientists turned up missing. It was never fully explained why, but soon after that the Soviet scientists were kicked out and the remaining scientists were issued guns. Why the element turned up missing is still a mystery to the people of S4. What is known is that the Element 115 was not considered anything unsual until its atomic number was identified. A process spearheaded by Lazar during his first few months at the facility. This was a major discovery since the dual purpose of the fuel and the possiblity of creating a dual fuel with earth elements would someday be possible.

The Reactor
The reactor is a closed system which uses the Element 115 as its fuel. The element is also the source of the gravity-A wave which is amplified for space/time distortion and travel.

The disc is one of nine, given to the American government in an "exchange" program in the early 1970's. The makers of the craft and providers of the fuel were from the Zeta Reticuli star system. What we exchanged for the technology is not known. A back engineering program began in 1979 of the remaining hardware and technology.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 10:19 PM
earth dragon ...

your fu cking nuts.

EARTH DRAGON
01-09-2002, 10:51 PM
thats what the doctors keep telling me. I was told to go see a shrink once, but anyone who goes to see one of those guys outta have his head examined.

but seriously I have seen and expericenced so much in my life that I live by... just becuse I havent seen it doesnt neccessarily mean it doesnt exsist right?
ask yourself the same question what do you beileve? what you were taught, shown, understood or read or seen? it must be one of those chocies right?

Hell I am still trying to explain chi to people on this board, and belive it or not they dont think that that exsist either, mainly becuse of one of the choices above...........
To all the non believers out there in 1491 the earths population thought the world was flat......... think about that for a minute.....

Paul
01-09-2002, 11:22 PM
Haha,
Yea that was probably me Earth Dragon.

I'm really skeptical of all this outlandish stuff. If someone can show it to me, then hey, cool, I'll believe in it. Do I think it's possible that we recovered a UFO, sure, but I don't think it's likely.

Bob Lazar's credibility isn't all that stellar from what I've heard.
I've heard about all those places and things mentioned, nothing new that I haven't already read. I don't doubt that some strange stuff has gone on at some of those sites, but some of this UFO stuff is a bit out there in my opinion, especially Lazar's fairy tales.

Look up the Philadelphia Experiment on the internet. One of the funny things I noticed about some of the accounts of it on the internet was that they were almost exactly like the movie that was made in the 80's. haha. I don't believe everything I see on the internet.

Or what about the aliens who are at war, the greys and all those others. that's believable stuff. or the underground superhighway that supposedly goes all the way around the Earth.
hahahahahahahaha.

EARTH DRAGON
01-09-2002, 11:40 PM
No problem paul, I think that everyone is skeptical about one thing or another, I never believed in actual spirits until I witnessed a priest perfrom an excersisim on a freind of mine then I started to believe in things that I never did before, and again I say just becuse I havent seen it doesnt mean that it doesnt exsist it just means that I havent seen it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a ggod one your freind E.D

MightyB
01-10-2002, 07:00 AM
I gotta jump in on this one.

The Discovery channel did a real good documentary about levitation in india, and elsewhare... it turns out to be nothing more than good prop/stage magic. What they noticed was that all of the "gurus" that were photographed "levitating" always held onto a cane. It turns out that the cane was actually a chair that was hidden by their robes. So much for levitation in India. It's a good special-- part of their Science Mysteries series. You should all watch it.

Alternative propulsion-- Same channel, different doc. about the future of deep space travel-- With huge amounts of electricity, too big to be practical, and a small metallic sphere, it appears that you can nullify the effects of gravity. The scientist working on it didn't know exactly what was going on, or if it is actually an anti-gravity device or something else. One of the future prospects for a deep space travel propulsion system is based on an anti-gravity device. It's all theory because we don't know how to build such a device.

Man, some of you guys are muy loco! Get Help, Get Help Now! And, for humanity's sake, don't have children!

TjD
01-10-2002, 07:30 AM
back to the topic

i think anythings possible with perfect concentration

however getting there is the hard part :)

as to UFOs... if they are out there, or if theyre not; it certainly isnt effecting me very much

altho i do think itd be cool if they were

peace
travis

jon
01-10-2002, 08:00 AM
As to the aliens...
As long as they know some wierd martian art there willing to teach and dont try to probe me im cool with sharing my planet.
Heck there are lots of odd looking people around where i live, few more wont hurt.
Cant help wishing one of these ufo's would just get it over and done with and crash into something public. They always seem to land off in some weird desert somewhere:rolleyes:

To quote Kurt Russel from my favorite film of all time 'Big Trouble In Little China'.
"I do know its a pretty amazing planet we live on here and a man would have to be some kind of fool to think we are all alone in this universe."

Strangly i see more logic in that statement than in the idea we are obviously alone. I mean WE are here so exactly what stops something else from being out there huh?
hehe questions questions.

MightyB
01-10-2002, 08:13 AM
I forgot to mention this in my previous post...

I'm sick of people stating that the majority of people prior to 1492 thought the world was flat. That's BS. Christopher Columbus didn't wake up one day with a death wish. It was well known that the world was round way before him. Any society that paid attention to the stars knew it was round and they based accurate calendars on that fact. Heck, the ancient Egyptions even calculated with amazing accuracy what the Earth's circumfrance was. Pi and all kinds of other mathematical models were way prior to Columbus. Sailors or anybody who spent time near the coast or where there was an extremely long view like the desert actually could see that the Earth was round. They saw this by watching ships or caravans dissapear over the horizon. And, when they were on those ships, they watched the coast dissapear. What they didn't have was good navigational materials. They also weren't sure if this was a heliocentric or geocentric solar system. So, ED, stop stating that people thought the Earth was flat in 1491. They knew it wasn't flat for hundreds, possibly thousands of years prior to Columbus. Look at the ancient Egyption, Greek, Mayan, and Chinese calendars and astronomical charts.

JWTAYLOR
01-10-2002, 08:15 AM
I must quote the famous "Iron Fist", Sifu Pan.

"If the ancient masters could leap 10 feet, why did they all have stairs in their homes?"

JWT

diego
01-10-2002, 12:02 PM
AEROBIC'S:)

Yung Apprentice
01-10-2002, 12:27 PM
It was part of their training regiment. They would power step up the stair case wearing ankle weights/wrist weights, neon spandex pants, curled up sweatshirt, and a head ban, while listening to Material Girl!!!!!! This was known as the first stair master.

diego
01-10-2002, 12:45 PM
wich later from the hardcore study of the new ging,techniques such as fair lady looks in mirror were developed.
maybe thats why ralek thinks kf is gay