PDA

View Full Version : Ralek Aliases

JF Springer
01-09-2002, 07:40 PM
I just struck me that I am being a decidely greedy, and penurious person by not sharing with other forums Ralek's real identity, real address, and real telephone number.

A failing with being the hopeless barbarian that I am but let me request the good members of this forum assist me in overcoming this defect of character.

Anyone who knows other names Ralek has gone by, and forums he has posted on please feel free to contribute your knowledge of this stellar young man's illustrious past Troll activities.

This fine, upstanding, and very fearful lad has expressed a burning desire to be known to millions via his intended video taped battle.

Therefore, I believe it to be in the best interest of all concerned that what Ralek's real name is, what his real street address is, and what his real telephone number is, be as widely disseminated as possible.

Surely there are many others who would very much like to become personally acquainted, up close and personal, with this reluctant, frightened, future star.

I would very much like to make this a reality for the scared future star now known as Ralek and I invite everyone to join me in this noble effort.

At a minimum, each and every one of those who contribute will be able to claim, at least in some small measure, responsibility for making the timorous Ralek into the number 1 attraction that is his destiny.

PHILBERT
01-09-2002, 07:45 PM
Rolls at e-budo.com and I've heard Rolls here.

Xebsball
01-09-2002, 08:11 PM
Ralek, Rolls, Verder...

there are more, ill see if i remember.

Also he has been banned from like 2 or three forums.
Cyberkwoon and others.

Xebsball
01-09-2002, 08:17 PM
and also Gaiden.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7940&highlight=Ralek

Felipe Bido
01-09-2002, 09:04 PM
Ralek, Rolls, Gaiden, Kodukan, Verder and Taekwondo (He tried to set up a fight with himself with this last name..thankfully we got to discover his true intentions at the right time)

Brad
01-09-2002, 09:40 PM
I just struck me that I am being a decidely greedy, and penurious person by not sharing with other forums Ralek's real identity, real address, and real telephone number.
Uhm...couldn't posting all that without his consent get you into a world of legal trouble? Especially if some idiot actually went out and hurt him?

Xebsball
01-09-2002, 09:49 PM
Also you might already have this information, but he claims that his first name is Josh.

jon
01-10-2002, 03:28 AM
Description...
About 4-5 foot
Covered in tattered rags
Green skin
Bright red eyes.
Long spindly black hair clumped together from not being washed.
Cronic bad smell and inability to keep clean.

Address.
The Ralek is usualy found underneith the bridge of the dankest smelliest most fested swamp in town. He can be found most nights attempting to clean his ears of the crust they have collected during the day.

Phone number.
Not known as most of this breed cant use a phone.

This particular type of being is often refered to as a "Troll".
Trolls are medium sized slimy green creatures that have a foul oder that can be smelt from nearly a mile away. This does not help the trolls cause as what a troll loves most is to get attension. Unfortunatly the Troll is also very stupid and compleatly unable to see that his own bad temper, lack of personal hygine and a useable brain are whats keeping people from seeing things his way. Hence they have a habbit of keeping on trying no matter the odds or previous defeat.
Lucky for us most Trolls are actualy cowards at heart and rarely do more than try and scare people with the odd grunt and there bad stench. The only bad thing is that Trolls have excerlent regeneration meaning if you kill them they will simply come back. This makes the Troll a true foe as no matter what you try and how you persist to beat it down it will keep on comming back for more punishment.
In my carear as a Drow Elf Ranger i have discovered the only true way to be sure a troll is dead is to either burn it or use acid.

So what will it be Ralek the acid or the fire?

les paul
01-10-2002, 08:03 AM
Uh no, you can't get into trouble by posting someone's name and address.

Can you?

I figure the phone book does it all the time. Do you give them consent to publish your name?

I don't, yet, they do...... Why? Because I own a phone?

Hell, I own a computer I guess it's the same with the internet.

(I guess?)

As for someone going out and knockin heads with Ralek and being able to do it because they got his address by a post; this hardly makes the poster of the address legally responsible for Ralek demise.

Exspecially, if that person doesn't know the indiviual.

But honestly, If Ap or Springer are half of what they say they are
Ralek will start back tracking out of these fights well before the take place.

KC Elbows
01-10-2002, 08:09 AM
Maybe not, but it might make the people who run the forum liable, and that would **** a hell of a lot of us off, and without the forum, we'd have nothing to do with our time but find you and crush you.

Now try posting about kung fu for a thread or two. We've had fun for a while, but better threads are rotting while we debate Ralek's aliases, Kelly's gender status, etc.

We're not posting about kung fu. The trolls are winning.

Ralek
01-10-2002, 08:37 AM
The forums i've posted at:
1. www.intheguard.com
2. www.mixedmartialarts.com
3. www.adcombat.com
4. www.kungfuonline.com
5. www.cyberkwoon.com
6. www.e-budo.com

I only had a short career on these forums, besides kungfuonline wich i still post at to this day.

The names i have used: Rolls, Gaiden, Verder, Kodukan, Ralek

JF Springer
01-10-2002, 08:45 AM
I'll make sure Ralek's real name, real address, real telephone number, etc., get posted on these forums as well so long as they're still up and running.

I checked with an old friend of mine who served in the FBI and have been assured that once I provide him with some basic personal information, change of address, change of telephone number and such will be tracked and forwarded on to me. I will, of course, post all updated information.

Always a good thing to stay current when one is tracking a rising star such as Ralek.

KC Elbows
01-10-2002, 10:29 AM
OK, this is just plain stupid. The guy probably lives with family, yet you're gonna post his phone number, address, etc. That's just great thinking.

In keeping with a fine tradition, I'd just like to say:

Stupid waste of a thread.

brucelee2
01-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Jf Springer,

I'm not sure, but I don't think you've been around this forum very long. If you had, you would know that many forum members actually like Ralek and have derived much amusement from his antics- I know I am not alone in this. You would also know that his intentions are not malicious but more tongue in cheek. I, for one, am against you posting Ralek's info.

Ralek
01-10-2002, 12:51 PM
DAM!!!! Now the FBI is involved!!!! This is just like that Jacki Chan movie where he is a cop but he forgets what his name is!!! This baby is going all the way up to the FBI and the highest levels of power and secret computer monitoring and phone tapping.

FBI baby!!!

Ralek
01-10-2002, 12:56 PM
Hey Springer. If you take me to court then let's try to get on Judge Judy. I always wanted to be on that show. I'm sure that they will take the case cause this involves the FBI and Praying Mantis War Veterans and discreet phone tapping. This is just like those shows on the discovery channel where the FBI goes in and tries to use computers to find bank robbers.

Judge Judy baby!!!!

JF Springer
01-10-2002, 01:10 PM
**KC Elbows**
Point taken on the possibility of Ralek still living in his parent's home. I'm thinking of printing off a bunch of Ralek's posts and sending them along with a cover letter to his parents, certified, restricted, return receipt requested. Seems reasonable to me that his adult guardian(s) should be afforded the opportunity to make an informed decision in this matter.

**BruceLee2**
**I'm not sure, but I don't think you've been around this forum very long. If you had, you would know that many forum members actually like Ralek and have derived much amusement from his antics- I know I am not alone in this.

I've "been around" since before you were old enough to play rug rat and know that Ralek's antics are a d@amned good way to get your a$$ handed to you. Read the forum rules and see if you can discover where Trolling for the amusement and entertainment of other members is encouraged or authorized.

**You would also know that his intentions are not malicious but more tongue in cheek.

Perhaps. Since Ralek has my E-mail address all he would have to do is send me a message that read along the lines of "Hey, it's all a goof, lighten up" and I would simply ignore him.

**I, for one, am against you posting Ralek's info.

Thanks for sharing but this is not a democratic process.

Royal Dragon
01-10-2002, 03:06 PM
You know, I'm loosing respect for you. Instead of answereing the troll's challenge, you are now instigating hosilitys. You don't want to just fight anymore, now you've gone and declared war on the man, and THAT is WAY, WAY WAY out of perportion to the situation.

You plan on useing personal contacts in the FBI to do this? Over Ralek? What are you a total idiot?

Think about this, Ralek is universally agreed by the forum to be the Villiage idiot. He's the KFO's villiage idiot.

You sir are waging war against the Villiage idiot as if it was some sort of serious affair. This is nothing more than a challenge match, show up fight him and leave. But don't make this whole "Get Ralek" thing into a national security issue, he's NOT Bin Laden for Christs sake!!!
He's the villiage idiot!!! And you are making a fool out of yourself playing into his game.

As far as I'm concerned sir you are as "Low level" as they come if you do this.

Royal Dragon

Ryu
01-10-2002, 03:15 PM
You know, I do agree it's getting a little bit too over dramatic.
The FBI thing is really inappropriate for some kid don't ya think? Unless you're just saying it to scare him, in which case that's okay...and if it is the case, we've already ruined it :D

But seriously though, Royal's right I think. If you want to fight him, fight him. If you don't, don't. But all the "survive if you can" stuff I hope is not really literal.

my 2 yen

Ryu

JF Springer
01-10-2002, 03:36 PM
**RD**
You know, I'm loosing respect for you.

-Given who you are and what you know I'll not lose any sleep over it.

Instead of answereing the troll's challenge, you are now instigating hosilitys.

-Yeah, d@mned shame about fighting having all that icky hostility stuff associated with it.

You don't want to just fight anymore, now you've gone and declared war on the man, and THAT is WAY, WAY WAY out of perportion to the situation.

-So you claim, but you're really of no concern to me.

You plan on useing personal contacts in the FBI to do this? Over Ralek? What are you a total idiot?

-No, but apparently you are a total idiot as you've yet to grasp the simple concept of using spell check and your use of "caps" is way out of PROPORTION.

Think about this, Ralek is universally agreed by the forum to be the Villiage idiot. He's the KFO's villiage idiot.

-Think about this, I'm exactly what I say I am and having slogged this path we call TCMA for more years than you've been alive I value your opinion exactly -0-.

You sir are waging war against the Villiage idiot as if it was some sort of serious affair. This is nothing more than a challenge match, show up fight him and leave.

-You boys in ChiTown have sure grown soft.

He's the villiage idiot!!!

-You've repeatedly identified him as such, what's your point?

And you are making a fool out of yourself playing into his game.

-1/25/2002 will tell the tale.

-As far as I'm concerned sir you are as "Low level" as they come if you do this.

As far as I'm concerned you're talking way out of turn. Tell your Sifu, my junior, that he taught you wrong.

**RYU**
-You know, I do agree it's getting a little bit too over dramatic.
The FBI thing is really inappropriate for some kid don't ya think?

Soap Opera drama is all in the overly inflated suspense as the outcome is a forgone conclusion.

-Unless you're just saying it to scare him, in which case that's okay...and if it is the case, we've already ruined it

Good read, congrats :)

-But all the "survive if you can" stuff I hope is not really literal.

1/25/2002 will tell the tale.

Ryu
01-10-2002, 03:42 PM
"Good read, congrats." :)

Why thank you. :D

Ryu

RENEGADE_MONK
01-10-2002, 03:44 PM
closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!