PDA

View Full Version : who all knows jfspringer?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2002, 10:46 PM

Steven T. Richards
01-10-2002, 07:53 AM
I know him, what's your point?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-10-2002, 07:55 AM
i'm curious.

JF Springer
01-10-2002, 08:00 AM
Why be curious when you can be satisfied? I'm open about who I am, what I do, and where I'm located. Come see me and I'll provide you with whatever you believe you require to answer your questions.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-10-2002, 08:02 AM
takes allot less energy and effort to just ask those who have been here a while.

Steven T. Richards
01-10-2002, 08:04 AM
He is both 'real' and a very fine martial artist, with an extraordinary level of live combat experience in a whole range of environs from military special op's to the traditional Chinese martial arts. He also has an excellent intellect and an education that encompasses both western science and logic, and traditional oriental culture.

... and he is the USA representative for SPM Grandmaster 'Jimmy' Lee-Lien of Lee-Yin-Sing Pai Hakka/Jook-Lum Tong-Long Kuen.

les paul
01-10-2002, 08:42 AM
I was hoping J Springer was of this calibre!

Good for the forum!

Bad for Ralek!

If Ralek is for real.....and there is a big! "IF" here

I figure him to be a young punk probably around 220lbs or more.

Probably played football or wrestled (but wrestling is hard work, so I would find that hard to believe)

He's probably beat a few local punks up by knocking them over football style then "grounds and pounds" them into submission.
And for this everyone around him fears(he thinks respects) him.

Throw in a wrist twist or ad-hoc arm bar and this is what he probably calls BJJ.

"This is assuming" ( for all we know he's some "twerp" of a boy playing on a computer)

I'm still not convinced that "Shaolintiger" is real and wasn't a psudo character created bt Ralek to further troll.

"Think about it"

If he faces Springer and again there is a huge "IF" here. He's just going to "bum rush him" while punching, then grab on to anything he can hold inorder to drag Springer to the ground.

Hey Ralek?
Does this sound about right?

this your style?

Here in Detroit we call that "Roll'in somebody" is ironic that one of your other names is Rolls!

You ever come to Detroit just let me know. I'm dying to see you work some of that mojo on me.

Daniel Madar
01-10-2002, 08:50 AM
Hey JF, do you have a bio or something I can check out? If not can you post one?

-D

Ralek
01-10-2002, 09:12 AM
Shaolin Tiger is a very real person. He has met some people who post on this forum such as Apoweyn. Shaolin Tiger is a national level san shou fighter and is a former opponenet of Marvin Perry, the champion of san shou. I think he has over 10 years of training.

Dispite his credentials he was easily defeated by me dispite the fact that i have no training and was out-wieghed.

JF Springer. Have you ever fought san shou? didn't think so. You are going down. Why? Becuase i am invincible. The iron broom sweep did not work on me becuase i am special. Kung fu is actaully just a chinese folk dance that got confused for a fighting style.

Ralek
01-10-2002, 09:15 AM
And i'm just a teenager. Imagine how good i will be when i'm in 20's. I plan on challenging Emin Boztepe.

I have easily destroyed adults in their late 20's dispite the fact that i was only 18. BJJ is the ultimate martial art and gives you the skills to defeat any kung fu practioner.

I have destroyed kung fu fighters such as a taijiquan instructor who i KO'd, and various san shou champions.

Juan Alvarez
01-10-2002, 09:26 AM
Oh, man! I can't stop laughin'!...

jon
01-10-2002, 09:30 AM
Ralek you are the MAN!!!

"You are going down. Why? Becuase i am invincible."

If i didnt have such a darn good signature i would steal that in a heartbeat thats pure Ralek gold...

Except for a few small details like ST wiping the floor with you and you having to run away constantly:rolleyes: That was a pretty solid post. Now what else you need to do to sully the proud name of your martial art is to keep on posting stuff like this.
Not only will it earn you the disrespect of all chinese martial artists but soon the whole BJJ martial community is going to want your head on a plater as well.
The best thing you could possibly do now would be to publicly list your instructor and where you train. Then we could all come and visit you, i for one am dying to learn your patented brand of BJJ.

I to wish to be able to master the art of posting threats on a public forum and not having the balls to back them up.

I to wish to learn the ancient way of hiding behind a proud art so as to never throw a punch.

I to want to be able to bask in the glory that is knowing i can not be defeated by any human being under the sun.

I want to crusade with you against all those who would wish to learn anything that is of a chinese origin.

I want to learn how to make a challenge and then back out whilst still claiming victory.

Oh teach me great one im but a poor convert in the wake your brilliance.

I need to lie down....:(

Ralek
01-10-2002, 09:35 AM
www.bjj.org/images/royce-delucia.jpg

This is one of my favorite examples of BJJ's superiority over Kung Fu.

rubthebuddha
01-10-2002, 11:22 AM
before the IWTA/AWTO split, emin boztepe used to be my di-sifu, and i can honestly say i can't imagine a better fighter. i've felt his elbows in my back many a time as he turned me into a pretzel. take the personal accounts from sifu after sifu, sensei after sensei, that have cross hands with him and THEN make your decision whether or not to challenge him.

i've seen him walk down a line of sifus and turn them all into cake, and i've seen what he can do to a myriad of other styles. i may not agree with his personal and political decisions, but for fûck's sake, he will turn you inside out and, at the same time, complain about jet lag he gets regularly from travelling so much. trust me -- it's happened to me.

ralek, as much as i'd like to see you as interchangeable as mr. potato head and as easily as emin could rip your limbs off and beat you with them (look! it's latosa-escrima with someone's forearm!), don't waste emin's time.

KC Elbows
01-10-2002, 11:41 AM
I hate to say it, but if Ralek actually takes part in one out of every five challenges he ends up in, he'll learn quite a bit, and actually fight a number of styles to boot.

As far as the style of Ralek, he practices Gracie DVD style and video game fu, I thought everyone knew this.

What completely cracks me up is the fact that Ralek has been here for quite some time, and suddenly there's all these members obsessed with him, he's Jackie, or Stacey, or whoever, wanting to put up his address and phone number, basically salivating at the mouth like mad dogs at the mere mention of Ralek.

Hell, the guy could post the meaning of life and someone would immediately post "Shut up Ralek!"

I don't know how the challenge match will go, as I don't know either fighter, but Ralek has hands down beaten a large number of people on this board with his forum fu.

For the conspiracy theorists, if Shaolin Tiger is Ralek, then what about the only guy I know of who has actually put up a thread praising Ralek: Kung Lek. It would explain why Ralek has not been banned in ages. Maybe Kung Lek isn't after peace after all. Or maybe he is creating doubt in the kung fu community in the belief that doubt is the beginning of enlightenment.

Kung Lek, you crafty b@st@rd!!!

diego
01-10-2002, 11:56 AM
:eek:

Yung Apprentice
01-10-2002, 12:06 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHH DANG!!! Thats funny! I laughed so hard I f@rted!!!!!!:D :D :D

JF Springer
01-10-2002, 01:23 PM
No KC Elbows, Ralek has not beaten anyone on any level in any thing. What he has done is act in a uniformly disrespectful manner and eaten forum space better dedicated to real MA topics.

rubthebuddha
01-10-2002, 01:35 PM
when kung lek falls, we're all doomed.