PDA

View Full Version : Troll brigade...Do your job!

old jong
01-10-2002, 01:36 PM
The real reason our forum is infested by trolls like :(I wont even name them! It would be too much of an honnor for them!)Is that they get plenty of food from our flaming answers to their posts.
Everybody who really cares about the quality of the forum should ignore them. I'm sure,if we do that,they will disappear in a very short time.
But if there are (and there are!) some who can't resist responding to these provoquations.It means that they should get help from the troll brigade and be gently remembered that they are feeding trolls.
Remember the old saying: Feed a pig and he will $hit on your doorstep in no times!:rolleyes:
Are you a troll feeder?;)

red5angel
01-10-2002, 01:38 PM
I second this!!!!! There are a few Troll supporters on this forum but if the majority just left them alone thier post would dissappear off the page quickly!

rubthebuddha
01-10-2002, 01:39 PM
thanks old jong. maybe we should all just put the trolls on our ignore list (have i heard this somewhere before :p ) and be done with them. i've hesitated myself, but i think it's time i do so.

Jacki
01-10-2002, 01:49 PM
You cannot resist. You even start threads about us yourself.You are in our power.You are helpless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

old jong
01-10-2002, 07:47 PM
And...Try our NEW IGNORE LIST BUTTON!
Satisfaction and peace garanted! ;)
This was a commercial for the troll brigade! :D

diego
01-10-2002, 08:29 PM
that whole fred avatar just makes your command be known.

wushu chik
01-10-2002, 10:00 PM
Thank you Old Jong....FINALLY SOMEBODY THAT MAKES SENSE...

Just to let you know, they are already on my ignore list!!!

WOOO HOOOOO!!

~Wen~

KungFuGuy!
01-10-2002, 10:07 PM
That's a good idea old jong, but trolls are just so much fun to mock! They are always so WRONG, even they know it! I can't help but point out the many flaws in their logic :D

prana
01-10-2002, 10:10 PM
trolls being us humour, and training brings us strength and skills. All happy :)

jon
01-10-2002, 10:10 PM
I really didnt want to have to admit this...

I AM a troll feeder:( I just cant help but respond, it makes my whole day seem that much brighter to know someone has just got no clue as to reality. The sad fact is of course im the one with no clue as to reality as im the one thats being taken in. Yet i soooo enjoy it:(
Please help me oh troll brigade i wish to reform but just dont know how?
I hate the ignore button, i dont like the feeling im pulling wool over my eyes. I need help to become a proper forum member and not just troll bait... What can i do?
Besides i try to see the humous side of there posts and not take them to heart... Can this not be forgiven?

P.S you gotta admit Jacki's post was pretty funny. Provided you dont have her on ignore.

CanadianBadAss
01-10-2002, 10:35 PM
Old jong, I think you're just the kind of person that the anti-troll movment needs to unite the forum, and lead us on our conquest, the purification of KFO.
BTW. well we're at we might as well get rid of the jews, and the black people too.

diego
01-10-2002, 10:37 PM

SevenStar
01-10-2002, 10:43 PM
Or at least the Canadians :)

diego
01-10-2002, 10:47 PM
ITS OKAY 2DI$$ THE FRENCH BUT REALIZE YOUR ALL ON STOLEN LAND.

Daniel Madar
01-10-2002, 10:51 PM
We're just borrowing it long term.

Can someone put up a list of current trolls so I can ignore them.

I've got Jacki, Ralek, and Stacey. Anyone else?

diego
01-10-2002, 10:53 PM
just look in the center,it's all the same