PDA

View Full Version : dim mak ! is it real or not.

10-15-2000, 03:05 PM
i thought i would start this new topic to see if many kung fu student , teachers study or practise this knowledge.

lets be honest now everyone. do you think its worth studying or not. have you ever seen it at its full capacity or are they just nerve strikes.

have you ever been hit buy a dim mak strike and cured?
i beleive in this knowledge and i try to study it as much as possible. one of my seniors in the old days demonstrated on his friend and left a palm print on his chest. my sifu caught him while he was falling and he had herbs for weeks on ends.

i also played around on a x friend put him into a fit and now he has heart problems. he wasnt my friend after that... it is deadly. i would like to here some stories if you guy/gals have any.

peace

vingtsunstudent
10-15-2000, 03:15 PM
please tell us more sifu tigger.
(lol just couldn't resist- please don't get upset as i was only playing.we are still good friends right)

David
10-15-2000, 05:22 PM
I once caused daiorrhea in a training partner with a strike to the arm which I puled out of a book. Well, they blamed me for it and the book said it might happen. I don't remember which point it was but maybe I should go practise it as a party trick.

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey

10-17-2000, 11:36 PM
g/master yip man- we are still friends, we will cross hands some day. hehe you are the sick man of australia.

david you could have hit large intestine 10 ,11, this effects that your turds and weakens the legs. usually by seizing this point you can break the leg easier.
dim ma, dim yuet is useless if you have no ging. why because you cannot transfer you chi into the body of your opponent effecting the hay/chi and the blood.
be aware of people claiming dim mak, today there are no dim mak masters really. you have to study , anatomy, nerves, chi flow, condition your hands, memories points, times of day and month, this is an art in its self....

hope this helps a little bit

peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif