PDA

View Full Version : The Person on this forum I would least like to fight is........

Stacey
01-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Water Dragon followed by Earthdragon, Blackjack and maybe some of the people that rarely post.

The rest of y'all don't know ****e.

Arguing about dumb shist stuff like "is this effective" and "is it really possible to mantis grab a punch out of thin air?"

Get off yo ass, do serious chi kung, sensetivity training to balance the power training.

Maybe thats why kung fu keeps "failing you" again and agan and again.

Don't know anything? There are workshops and seminars by people who can actually fight with kung fu, they might just give you a clue. Thats what I'm doing for my techniques, then I train with my friends.

diego
01-10-2002, 08:24 PM
THATS SOME GOOD ADVICE THIER,HEAVILY BALANCE YOUR ROOT,AND PRACTISE VARIABLES OF PRESSURE UPON YOUR ROOT-
THATS SOME DOPE**** THIER dude.
peace
stay-up

Water Dragon
01-10-2002, 08:27 PM
LOL, there's people on this forum you need to worry about a lot more than me.

Colin
01-10-2002, 08:27 PM
The person i'd least like to fight on this forum is myself, cause it's a battle I just ain't gonna win!
That and the fact that i'm a mean bad ass'd muther fukker who loves watching his victims bleed!

Arghhhhhhhhhhh! b'stard

Colin
01-10-2002, 08:30 PM
There now! You see what drink & drugs can do.
so the lesson is just say no! and if you can't say no then make sure you get a good deal!

prana
01-10-2002, 08:44 PM
hmm actually, this could turn out to be a serious thread.
So who would I lease want to fight in here ? Probably the wrathful Wushu Chik (unless Tae Li finally marries Jet then), second only to the rest of the females , the nails the nails, you gotta fear the nails !!!!! Nightmares about the nails. Oh and also, the dreaded knee in the groin move. :D

jon
01-10-2002, 08:45 PM
I think your quite right...
"Water Dragon followed by Earthdragon, Blackjack and maybe some of the people that rarely post.
The rest of y'all don't know ****e."

Im pretty sure i could take the rest of them as well...

All right all you no good posers out there im coming for ya.

Orrrrr cwap i forgot my skills are no use either:(
Guess i better go back to my books and videos again... sigh

Water Dragon
01-10-2002, 09:00 PM
Here's my list:

Those I feel are above me and would/could hurt me badly

MonkeySlap Too. I know first hand what he can do to me.
JF Springer. If he is indeed an SPM lineage disciple here, I want no part of that.
Steven Richards for the same reason.
RAF has shown his skillz in his posts here before. I have a slight idea as to where he stands and don't want to be on the receiving end of that.
Kung Lek. Doesn't post much, but has leaked solid knowledge of high level skill on occasion.

The below are people closer to my level that I don't want to tangle with

Sevenstar. Almost made me puke from a half-power Thai kick. We also train together on occasion so I have an idea of what he has.
MerryPrankster. First, he has a wrestling background which gives him a hell of a chance against me standing. If we go to the ground, I'm dead. Solid Understanding of the entire grappling game.
Ryu. All around bad dude/nice guy. Trains hard, he knows what he's talking about.
JWT. This guy might belong in the first group, I'm not sure. At any rate, he's a lunatic.

There are probably more. Right now these are the people for whom I follow the boards. I'm sure as soon as I hit Submit Reply I'll think of more. Sorry to those I missed.

KungFuGuy!
01-10-2002, 09:48 PM
Stacy, before you go criticizing other people, maybe you should address the fact that you pretend to be a female on the internet to get attention.

Black Jack
01-10-2002, 09:49 PM
I was thinking the same thing Water!

Instead of stating who I think can beat me or bust my ass I will answer it depends on the person, the day, who gets the first shot, what enviroment and so on.

It could be freakin anybody or nobody. If it is a friendly sparring match who also knows.

I would bet my third leg that their are some very tough, skilled, nasty and dedicated people on this board. Does that mean that they can survive a full bore ax hand to the throat, a pipe to the back of the head or a shot of OC to the eyes followed by a slash to the femoral.

I doubt it.

It is silly to say who could beat who or who is tough, the most unskilled player on this board could rip the head off of the most experianced if he was willing to go the distance, had the right aggressiveness and was in the right enviroment.

For the record, some of those people on the board who I think through my "gut" are capable of having a higher percentage of handling themselves due to certain things I have read are the following.

Weapon-Maker
Monkeyslap Too-I still don't know what the name means though.:D
Water Dragon
JWT
KnifeFighter
Jaguar Wong
Shooter
Rogue
Merry Prankster
Watchman and others.

Felipe Bido
01-10-2002, 10:00 PM
Let's see:

Ryu, Water Dragon, Monkey SlapToo (He's a "brutal b@stard" said Seventar), Watchman, JWT, Merryprankster, Sevenstar, and many more who don't post too much...I forget the others, but I think there's tons of guys who could kick the sh!t out of me. I'll think of some others and post later.

apeters28
01-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Why didn't anyone say me???

SevenStar
01-10-2002, 10:06 PM
Cool, I made some lists. Now my head is gonna swell. :) I think Stacey's post was really the posters he has a crush on...

nospam
01-10-2002, 10:12 PM
Well, for me I know RobinF has called me out a coupla times.

She is one person I would like to spar. I believe it would be interesting.

nospam.
:cool:

EARTH DRAGON
01-10-2002, 10:18 PM
I am flattered but Why me? is it what I say or what I do??????
hey I didnt see any lists with raleks name on them I heard he is a bad A.S.S..........lol

Martial Joe
01-10-2002, 10:19 PM
I am tough...look out...:rolleyes:

CanadianBadAss
01-10-2002, 10:25 PM
Martial Joe would have to be at the top of my list, i here he's pretty tough, and agressive too...

diego
01-10-2002, 10:32 PM
then your avatar loaded ..thats good comedy

Apprentice
01-11-2002, 12:55 AM
The people i'd like to fight LEAST:(aka. not fight)

RobinF
Wushu Chick
Stacey
and da rest of the girls, because, well their girls, ima gentlemen, i never hit ladies(even tho they say stacey may not be a lady, how did that start anyway? anyone?)

and out of the guys i wouldn't wanna fight...

Kung Lek
Seven Star
Ironfist
Apowyen
Earth Dragon
Black Jack
Ryu
El Pietro
I Jedi
Jon

why you ask? Because they all answer my posts(or have) and gimme good info, so their cool in my book :D

Sorry for those i forgot, ur cool too :)

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Ur cool too :cool:

Mr Nunchaku
01-11-2002, 01:00 AM
I'd love to spar everyone on this board but I'd really like to spar Rogue and Tae Li because I am always interested in other people's TKD.

KungFuGuy!
01-11-2002, 01:53 AM
After looking at everyone's list of the board's top fighters, I notice that your post value directly governs your fighting ability. Does that mean if I spend all day on my a$$ for the next week and get 3000 posts I'll be the best fighter on the board? Lets try and find out! :D

Xebsball
01-11-2002, 06:22 AM
Just you people wait until i put my picture up, you will be scared and will never want to fight me.
When i walk down the streets people go like:
"God ****** thats a bad ass mofo!"
"I bet he can beat the Gracies!"
"I heard he defeat an elefant in sumo!!"

270 lbs comin at ya

Yung Apprentice
01-11-2002, 06:33 AM
I don't get intimadated easily. But I wouldn't mess with

EarthDragon
JaguarWong
Kung Lek
Seven Star

And since I suk at grappling, pretty much wouldn't mess with the JJers and Judoers or wrestlers.

count
01-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Just goes to show you can't tell what people are like through the internet.:D

The person in these forums I would least like to fight is Blacktaoist. And I have met and seen many of you already. Waterdragon, I look forward to meeting up with you ;) Maybe over the summer depending on business.

Budokan
01-11-2002, 07:11 AM
I wouldn't want to fight JWT's weiner dog.

LEGEND
01-11-2002, 07:11 AM
stacey...want to go at it in a spelling bee???

scotty1
01-11-2002, 07:54 AM
Stacey, in case she opens her mouth and dumps cum on my face.

Uuurgh.

KC Elbows
01-11-2002, 10:56 AM
I really can't judge who here is especially good/intermediate from each other for the most part yet, but I would have to say that I would definitely like to fight the following, just for the experience of it:

JWT(because he seems to like to keep things simple, and I suspect he's pretty good, but he can't bring the weiner dog, I just couldn't handle the humiliation if I chould get KOed and wake to realize that there's a pic on the forum of the crazed mutt using me as its prison *****)

Sanshou Guru(He seems to have good advice, I'd love to learn some throws from him)

Chang Style Novice(I'd like to see his art and learn some throws from him)

Royal Dragon(Because he's a good guy, I'd like to see his style, and I was too much of a chung moo meathead when I knew him to do kung fu with him)

Kung Lek(He's a good guy, and I keep picturing him saying "peace" after every technique.)

Ginger Fist(He was a straight up kung fu guy, had some good knowledge, and had the chance to inherit the deadly fists of mom fu)

and a bunch of other members.

The only member I actually worry about ever having to fight is GDA, and that's because I'm allergic to penecillin.

Tigerstyle
01-11-2002, 11:25 AM
The person I'd least like to fight is JWT. There's probably no injury you can inflict on him that he hasn't already lived through. :eek:

That's just scary, man.

old jong
01-11-2002, 11:58 AM
How can we really tell on the internet?...But just to play the game...Since most members are young guys I would not like to fight them and get my fists all messed up with zitt stuff!:eek: Yeark!

DelicateSound
01-11-2002, 12:48 PM
KC Elbows:
I've p!ssed him off so many times by talking about Oatcakes, he'd pummel my lifeless body until I stopped breathing.

Ralek:
The smell would be unbareable.

DelicateSound
01-11-2002, 12:50 PM
And Budokan:
He'd make me laugh by talking about Dangle the Wonder Mule, and I'd just get my butt kicked.

Mr Nunchaku
01-11-2002, 12:56 PM
Put a pair of nunchaku in my hand and I could beat anyone here.

lol, yeah right. Let me rephrase that, put a pair of nunchaku in my hand and a blind fold on the guy I'm fighting, then break his limbs before the fight starts. Then MAYBE I could win.

wisdom mind
01-11-2002, 01:33 PM
blacktaoist

nuff said

yin fu crew

nightair
01-11-2002, 01:50 PM
Hey you forget some of us don't just go to classes to get a belt, My first dojo was trying to survive everyday on the streets from people who want to test you because you're big. I know how people fight and I know what "works" in real fight and what does'nt. I'm also not some closed minded fighter who discriminates styles. There is something to be gained from every fighting form.:D

EARTH DRAGON
01-11-2002, 01:51 PM
Well again I will have to say that I am very flattered that I made so many lists, but I am actually curoius as to why and how you guys have come to your conclusions?

posts?
knowledge?
pictures?
websites?
reputations from others?
cool screen names?
other?

DelicateSound
01-11-2002, 01:54 PM
Kung Lek:
Because the calm attitude is a facade, glossing over the hidden fury within......

MonkeySlap Too
01-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Can't we all just have a beer?

Water Dragon
01-11-2002, 02:06 PM
For me, it’s a combination of someone displaying a good grasp of solid training ideas. In addition, there are references to mechanics and “traditional” training methods here that you don’t get unless you hit a certain level. I take the info, compare it to my level of knowledge, and see if it computes. I generally look for consistency as well. You need to be on the mark more than once for me to start looking at you.

Basically, I feel these people have something to offer. So I follow their posts. That’s how I use the boards.

les paul
01-11-2002, 02:17 PM
I was just about to say "What about Ralek!"

let's not forget the power house he is!

Don't you dare call me Spanky!!!

Prairie
01-11-2002, 02:22 PM
This is a silly thread because most of us have not met one another. However, I'll play the 'game' as well. I'll limit myself to naming the one person I know for fact I would never tangle with --> DF

Of course, I can't name a real-life violent encounter that I've been involved in since my childhood. Even then I remember only one. Perhaps girls fight less... who knows.

Ra|ek
01-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by les paul
I was just about to say "What about Ralek!"

let's not forget the power house he is!

Don't you dare call me Spanky!!!

I have changed. I would fear everyone on this entire forum now that I have been tought a lesson by a master. So, no need to ever feel I am a great fighter. Give me time and I will make my Kungfu brothers proud. Peace.

Tigerdragon
01-11-2002, 03:08 PM
EVERYONE!!

No not because I think everyone here could smoke me in a fight. But because no matter how much skill you have, there is always chance! There is always a chance the other person will still hit you, and possibly hard enough to, or in such a way that it will swing the odds in their favor.

As far as sparring goes, I would be willing to spar anyone. No matter how talented, experienced, or inexperienced someone is, it is still possible to learn from them.

Just my thoughts

MonkeySlap Too
01-11-2002, 04:46 PM
Well, I took them out his post. But I agree with it completely. A very unpleasent reality for people who think you can become superman.

Two good quotes from teachers of mine first:

"Martial arts train you to heal faster after you get beat up."

"Everybody can be beaten. There are no supermen."

Blackjack sez:
Instead of stating who I think can beat me or bust my ass I will answer it depends on the person, the day, who gets the first shot, what enviroment and so on.

It could be freakin anybody or nobody. If it is a friendly sparring match who also knows.

I would bet my third leg that their are some very tough, skilled, nasty and dedicated people on this board. Does that mean that they can survive a full bore ax hand to the throat, a pipe to the back of the head or a shot of OC to the eyes followed by a slash to the femoral.

I doubt it.

It is silly to say who could beat who or who is tough, the most unskilled player on this board could rip the head off of the most experianced if he was willing to go the distance, had the right aggressiveness and was in the right enviroment.

-------------

reemul
01-11-2002, 05:01 PM
um wait a minute.....

......oh no Lois is in trouble gotta go!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

MonkeySlap Too
01-11-2002, 06:06 PM
I've got this cool glowing green rock for you.....

Besides, there is NO way you could be Superman. You wear glasses and Superman doesn't.

Duh.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-11-2002, 06:52 PM
i could engage combat with anyone on here and almost always win.

i am master of the rotting orbs style.

i am a ninja.

most people wouldn't even make it through the first of my attacks. this would be to email them pictures of my rotting genitiles. after i have performed this technique 90% of you would have absolutely no desire to touch me at all. in fact the thought would nausiate you. thus i win.

Sharky
01-11-2002, 07:45 PM
Johnny Hot Shot

Asia
01-11-2002, 11:49 PM
QUOTE]I want to fight Asia and destroy his bad whiffy odour legion, and initiate him into the ranks of the astral spies! buahahahaha!!! and any else of you who get too close! watch out! you will be a ghost soldier too!![/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wishful thinking!!!! NOONE HAS DEFEATED THE ALMIGHTY ASIA AND NOONE WILLL!!!! <well save the wife and kids but other than that....>

Remember how pple tell you that you matter how good you get there will be someoone better out there? I AM THAT PERSON!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

COME ALL AND FACE ASIA'S MIGHT!!!!

Monkeyslap,

LOSER BUYS THE BEER THAT IS COSMIC LAW!!!!

<okay back in the cold:( its much easier to be a evil kung fu dictator when you are warm>:(

Mister Hansome
01-11-2002, 11:59 PM
:D :D :D

I am pretty sure everyone here can kick my ass.
But i am not afraid too confront any of you...kidding

Actually i don't know any of you. Don't know how good you actually are at your own art. Never saw you fight. Probably never will have the time to confront any of you anyways. If we even meet we won't recognize eachother. And if i meet you and become friends, you won't hit me will you?

Seriously anyone with over 10 years of training in combat skills pretty much can take me down. Hey why not pull down to 5...

I wouldn't fight my brother (even though he'll NEVER have the chance to fight me, hey parents are a good thing plus we are in good terms with eachother). A real fight not a roll on the ground grab my arm twist it around my back and make me call mercy (we do that all the time...). People said he dislocated some guys shine bone. I saw it first hand...hahaha what a c*cky guy he disserved the dislocated shine. Imagine a bully, about 6"0' and muscular (kind of skinny) with muay thai background since grade 6 in grade 12 messing with a grade 8 (me, hey i am in grade 10 now)...naturally i can't beat him up. He punched me because he thought i was tough (funny hah, i would like to think of it as that though...) and wanted a fight. I walk away rumor spreads like wild fire saying i was BEAT UP (yeah the guy barely punched me, mind you that was a pretty hard punch...this guy works out everyday and curls 30 pounds each hand for 20 minutes each day in the morning, at the school gym). My brother comes in ( pretty short guy) telling him to never touch me again, he pushed my brother and my brother pushed back (i was watching at the bleachers as instructed by my bro.). He punched my brother and went into some muay thai stance (don't know much about muay thai, whatever). He kicks my brother in the thigh, and goes for another one, my brother moves back a bit and kicks the shine of the leg that was thrusted near his thigh that by the time missed and is resting on the floor for a while...then slieep (the weirdest sound) he falls to the ground and holds on his leg. My brother wasn't charged for the fact that he was DEFENDING himself from a bully who pulled the first punch (tip-if you don't want to be sued try to seem like the defender and give him the first hit...not a good solid one though you might die or something). HAHAHA, stupid bully never played soccer for a while. My brother didn't have to yell at a ball hogger who never scores and my brother will never again (for the season left over) be call the ball hogging bumb who don't pass to the bully and hogs the glory (how can he be hogging when he's the only one left who can shot? Couch don't want anyone else to shot much but still my brother too nice and passes to the others too much).

That's one reason why, but it's been three years since he even had a fight or even trained or even worked out. All he does now is study and do homework for university...you can tell he went down a notch through two indication, he doesn't have a super 6 pack anymore. It's still there but not as defined as back then.
Oh and the fact he doesn't excercise like he used to. He used to go running and do sit ups every morning for two hours. He's small and built kind of like a bruce lee (just the style you know skinny style not big bulky type) but a bit less defined and fit. He's probably only stronger and faster (shows off all the time) but probably lost the instinct.

And my cousin who used to fight like crazy because he was foreign and was pushed around a lot. He wins MOST of them.

Don't call me an idiot...just yet...they used to go on this forum but only went on for a day. So they are part of this forum but just never log on anymore. I don't know their nicks on this forum.

Water Dragon, seems like most people don't want to fight you. But i'll take you on...even though i'll probably break a leg or an arm...what nevermind then. I through respect will run away if you want to fight.

My legs are my tools not my weapons...i use them to run...hehehe

I go by this saying which is so far very true!!!

if you never get into a fight,
you can never be defeated,
if you can never be defeated,
you are invincible

I AM INVINCIBLE!!! :D :D :D

:D :D :D

guohuen
01-12-2002, 08:27 AM
Hey Mister! That was an honest, intelligent post!

Asia
01-12-2002, 10:15 AM
Hey Mister! That was an honest, intelligent post!

You know how hard it is to get an intellegent comment from an Aussie!!!!

Danny,

Have fun. I hear Bruce knows his stuff. You will need all the help you can get!!!!

prana
01-12-2002, 03:34 PM
Hey Mister

Ninjai is truly awesome. Are you involved in the making Mister ?

Mister Hansome
01-12-2002, 07:57 PM
No i just couldn't find a good picture so i just used this.

Ironpig
01-13-2002, 07:03 AM
"fight" suggests to me a bit too much violence. I dont "want" to fight anyone.

I would love to learn with many of the posters or thier teachers, many have alot to offer.