PDA

View Full Version : Hey Springer

Royal Dragon
01-10-2002, 09:01 PM
As far as I'm concerned you're talking way out of turn. Tell your Sifu, my junior, that he taught you wrong.

Which teacher are you refering too? I've had a number of them over the last 12 years, and I can't think of one that would approve of your behavior over this issue.

And you are making a fool out of yourself playing into his game.

-1/25/2002 will tell the tale.

It won't tell anything, we all know someone at "your level' should be able to easily beat Ralek. 1/25/2002 means nothing. It's your behavior leading up to it I'm objecting too.

No, but apparently you are a total idiot as you've yet to grasp the simple concept of using spell check and your use of "caps" is way out of PROPORTION.

Adding Caps is to express emotion in varying degrees, as you just demonstraited well. As for the spell check, I'm lazy what can I say.

Also, on the FBI thing, I've trained with guys on ATF, Gang crimes units, former Marines and I was a priviate student of a Cook County Sheriff for a good wile, and NONE of them would take a request like yours seriously. Since this is ovbious, your STILL making yourself look silly by bringing the FBI thing into the picture. You sound like an insecure teenager trying to make himself look important.

-You boys in ChiTown have sure grown soft.

Reply] - :rolleyes:

You've repeatedly identified him as such, what's your point?

Are you getting it? Your waging a war against the villiage IDIOT!!! What does that say about you?

-Think about this, I'm exactly what I say I am and having slogged this path we call TCMA for more years than you've been alive I value your opinion exactly -0-.

VERY arrogant comment, now I know your low level for sure.

I'm sure you can fight, I have no doubt about that, but you need to grow up just a little bit me thinks.

Royal Dragon

Black Jack
01-10-2002, 09:58 PM
Royal,

Do you like polish food?

I found a good restaurant in Westmont on Ogden called the Bohemian Crystal. They served good, simple polish fare like roast pork and dumplings with saurkraut and gravy.

It is a casual place, polish decor, polish waitresses, for me and my girlfriend it only cost around $19.00 but we had no liquor as i hardly ever drink.

The only thing that I thought was weird was that they do not do refills on soda???

Just thought I would tell you something to bring you down a bit, its 2002 man, forget about it.:D

Royal Dragon
01-11-2002, 08:01 AM
Good point I'm sinking into this a bit too much ain't I?

"I found a good restaurant in Westmont on Ogden called the Bohemian Crystal. They served good, simple polish fare like roast pork and dumplings with saurkraut and gravy."

Reply]
I haven't done too much with polish food since my dad left my mom during my early teens. I do know the place though. I used to work for the BMW/Mercedes dealers body shop (down the street). It's called Berkholtz (sp?) and is right on Ogden.

I'm currently moving into a place around 63rd and Cass, so it's in my new home town.

Hey, You know there is an AWESOME Chinese place in the international mall on Ogden just west of 83. It's like a mini China town. There are almost No english speaking people there. They have a small take the mall too, all the menus are in Chinese!!! There is a real good Chinese docotor and heralist upstairs fromthe place as well. It's called the "Wu family medical center".

When I'm done moving, maybe we can get together and chow?

I'm teaching Taji (for health) at the Westmont park district Thursdays a 7:00, stop by and say hi!! It's just a general into class, but fun none the less.

I closed the Kid's Kung Fu classes in Addison down. It cost too much for the marketing and such. Working for the Park Dist. is easy, all I have to do is show up and teach. That, and I have a place where I can work my basics on a more rgular basis.

RD

Black Jack
01-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Grab some grub, that sounds like a idea Royal.

I will see if I can get some time to stop by and say high at your Tai Chi class one of these upcoming Thursdays.

I also want to run some private info past you and gauge your advice on a specifc "clininc" or "seminar" that I might want to bring to our area.

Royal Dragon
01-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Cool, sounds good.

were in the dance room.

Merryprankster
01-12-2002, 05:19 PM
I hate you both. Everytime I want Pierogi I have to make them myself.

Don't get me started on the lack of good Keilbasa

Royal Dragon
01-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Oh, almost forgot, I might know someone willing to host the seminar if they can get enough $$ out of it. They just opened up in Westmont, so I might be able to get a good deal for you.

Royal Dragon
01-12-2002, 05:23 PM
Whaaaaat?

What are you saying?

Merryprankster
01-12-2002, 05:28 PM
Well, at least the Chinese food in this town is decent. I lived in SF for two years though, and this doesn't hold a candle!

But as for Polish... well, I'm Lithuanian on my Father's side... Saurkraut, Pierogi, Roast Pork and the things they can do with Porcini.... You're describing something just on the other side of heaven.

Black Jack
01-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Royal,

That sounds excellent, in that case I really need to contact you about some of the things that I have going on and what I have access to in terms of starting up a future "clinic" or seminar".

I don't want the details posted here of yet as my information is not sorted out to the fullest but it looks very promising and it is something I have had a deep interest in for a long, long time but "may" of just became available to me on a continued training level.

As for a clinic/seminar basis, if I can get this together, your guy will be taken care of and it would help me out greatly as I do not have a school or a deep experiance in setting up these things, though I can learn very quickly.

The last seminar my gentleman did for Solider of Fortune Magizine he had over 165+ students attend.

Can I e-mail you? What address should I use?

MerryPrankster,

Roast Pork Rules!

Roast Pork with Dumplings, Roast Pork with Dumplings, Roast Pork with Dumplings, I think I may get some tommorow just to showoff.

Hey, don't be a playa hater.:D

Daniel Madar
01-12-2002, 07:56 PM
Have you ever ordered from Chen's. I wonder if it's still around. I recall it's out on the edge of the NW. It was run by a taiwanese family, and my taiwanese room mate used to order from the "secret" menu. It was as good as anything I've had out here, and even their normal menu was awesome.

This was back in 94-95 though.

JF Springer
01-12-2002, 08:28 PM
I've had a number of them over the last 12 years,

>No doubt, it shows.

... and I can't think of one that would approve of your behavior over this issue.

>Juniors don't offer opinions on such things. Try staying with one real Sifu for an appreciable amount of time and you might come to understand this fact.

It's your behavior leading up to it I'm objecting too.

>Mind your place and worry about keeping your side of the street clean.

Also, on the FBI thing, I've trained with guys on ATF, Gang crimes units, former Marines and I was a priviate student of a Cook County Sheriff for a good wile, and NONE of them would take a request like yours seriously.

>So?

You sound like an insecure teenager trying to make himself look important.

>Guys like you always have a lot of opinions behind the safety of a computer screen. Not a one of you has anything but mumble mouth "Yes Sifu, no Sifu" when at arms distance. I'll be in ChiTown sometime this Summer. I don't need your permission to drop in on your class unexpected. We'll see just how opinionated you are up close and in person.

yenhoi
01-12-2002, 10:00 PM
:eek:

LOL!

Merryprankster
01-13-2002, 08:06 AM
Daniel,

I live in SW, so Chen's probably won't deliver, but I'll check it out, now that I have an "in."

You have no idea what a pain it is to be lumped in with the typical "American," when it comes to Asian restaurants. I can't get REALLY hot food in Thai places...the chinese food has too much sugar and soy... I mean, I eat looed chicken's feet for chrissakes! I shouldn't have to be subjected to this!!!!

Black Jack,

Your post did nothing to make amends.

I still hate you and all the other polish restaurant playas.

:D

DelicateSound
01-13-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by JF Springer
We'll see just how opinionated you are up close and in person.

That's a WHOLE CAN of whup-ass, and you Royal Dragon, just handed him the can-opener :eek:

Isn't he a lawyer for indigenous people. He'll kick your ass, sue your family for the rights to it, then present it as a spitroast for a family of Native Americans. You better be good RD!! :D