PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma - why do i always have to sort sh*t out?

Sharky
01-11-2002, 06:34 AM
Man today i wake up with 4 new text messages on my phone, telling me that " when i get back to london, there's this guy i HAVE to beat up" he slept with this girl i know, her 1st time, a one night stand then like was saying this **** to her like "just remember i used you, you're nothing, you're EASY, i played u, just remember that, ****, i am gonna get you beaten up" and threatening her etc and so this guy (friend) texts me tellin me i GOTTA beat this guy up when i come back for easter. now this girl i've been told was in tears, and i'm sure she was, but what the **** do i do? i'm nearly 200 miles away, and there's JUST me.

why do my friends think i am superman? i'm filled with so much anger that he did this to this girl, she is like, the nicest girl in the WORLD, so polite and is really " nice ", you mum would love her, and i was close to her, she's part of the crew. but why the feck call me? there;s liek loads of them back in london, but they ****in pussies, why wait for me? they just a front and i have to do all the dirty ****, huh is that how it works? indeed, this fella is gonna get what's coming to him, whether i do it or what. i am gonna go medieval on his ass, my maglite will come into use once again, oh yes.

sorry for this rant but i'm SEETHING that he would do this to this girl. needs a fecking beating.

sorry bout the spelling/grammer in this too

Edd

Sharky
01-11-2002, 06:48 AM
oh, the biotch has gone to uni, and will be back at easter, that's why they want me back.

what would you do?

NafAnal
01-11-2002, 06:52 AM
why did she sleep with him in the first place, first time was a one night stand? i'd probably have a wank.... not sure if that helps.....

Xebsball
01-11-2002, 06:59 AM
About the superman thing i dont suffer from that cos im very low profile...
But Ryu seems to have experience with that, maybe he can help you.

Well should you kick that guys ass?
I like to think strategicly.
I you can do it without bringing more problems to you and your friends then its OK, otherwise you should calculate if its really worth since its damaging you as well as the guy you beat up.
Does he have friends too? He could want revenge after you beat him.
If you are beating him, where will you do it? In your neighborhood or his? If its in yours, you will atract attention to your place, he comes back with friends. It its in his you may kick his ass but his friends will kick your ass before you leave the scene.

Anyway, later i give you a better answer, i now im going to eat.

Cipher
01-11-2002, 07:05 AM
I guess your friends think your a bad arse. Maybe they are so mad at the guy they want to make sure he gets the worst beating possible.

I agree the b@astard needs a good beating. Just don't kill or cripple him unless you won't get caught.

scotty1
01-11-2002, 07:08 AM
Dude if you go back to London and smack him over the head with a Maglite I think you might bring a whole load of trouble down on YOUR head. Is this guy the type of guy who might get you up on an aggravated assault charge, or the type of guy who might bring HIS crew round to see yours, with Maglites?

See what I'm getting at? Cos ultimately, it was consensual, and he was an a$$hole afterwards, which isn't against the law.

Then again, threatening someone is. Why did he threaten her?
Do you know the guy?

Sharky
01-11-2002, 07:10 AM
new info - she was drunk and he is one of her ex's (she never shagged him, obviously) and he pressured/forced her into it, and she didn't know what was happening.

xeb he is a good friend of mine, i guess, so he knows i do MA.

Sharky
01-11-2002, 07:12 AM
i don't know him. he threatened her cos he is a fu.ckwit.

yo scotty i'm gettin info on him and if he has/hasn't a crew now.

scotty1
01-11-2002, 07:12 AM
"Just don't kill or cripple him unless you won't get caught."

Quality advice.
:rolleyes:

scotty1
01-11-2002, 07:15 AM
Sharky mate if you're talking pressured/forced you're talking rape.
Get the law involved. Just don't underestimate the guy and/or his crew. BTW, I left a message for you on the Straight Blast thread.

Hang about, might he have threatened her because he forced her into it?

Buby
01-11-2002, 07:24 AM
Get the police involved. If he pressured her then that's rape. I would have to agree with Scotty1's advice.

Be easy,
Buby

kam79
01-11-2002, 07:52 AM
How long have you been away from london? The reason i ask is that maybe somthing happend between them in the time you where gone .She mite have liked him and he didnt like her so she sleeps with him to get him and it doesnt work so she makes this **** up to get him, when all he was doing is getting some free cake.i mean if it is actully true beat his ass but make sure it is.for the most part girls do dumb **** like this.
Peace

kam79
01-11-2002, 07:54 AM
oh ya since when is peerpressure rape?

Sharky
01-11-2002, 07:58 AM
buby why did you change your post? is it cos you was calling her a ho?

kam79 i know the girl, very well, and i know what she did and didn't, and what she would and wouldn't do.

kam79
01-11-2002, 08:02 AM
then beat his ass but i would double check if he has a crew though. I dont think i would count on people that ask some one 200 miles away to beat him up to watch my back.

Sharky
01-11-2002, 08:11 AM
ok i spoke to my boy on the phone. he like mans has gone away to uni but says that he's gonan be back at easter (as i will be) wit his crew to beat her up n ish, so if anything happens i will have to have words.

my mate says his crew are all toys but we'll see. i doubt he will bring anyone, but if he comes back and even blinks at her in a way i'm not happy with, he is gonna end up in some gutter, crew or no crew. i won't have to handle this alone, i have discovered.

it was not rape though. the reason it turned sour is cos she wanted to keep quiet about it, as it was a mistake, and he is out in the city like " yo she's a ho, so easy, i played her " like he's on some player ****. he's white, medium (not skinny) build, 6 foot or so.

tell you what, this has kick started my training again, to say the least, whether anything happens or not

kam79
01-11-2002, 08:17 AM
Him and his crew is gonna beat HER up ,did i read that right? if i did then ya you should not only beat his ass up you should beat his ass then dry f(u)(c)k it,with your meglight!
peace and good luck

Xebsball
01-11-2002, 08:24 AM
Yeah, im with kam79, if he wants to beat her you should punish him.

scotty1
01-11-2002, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I got to admit it sounds like the ****er deserves whatever's gonna happen to him. And anyone in his crew that would support a c0ck like that.

Just make sure you got YOUR crew sorted before you do anything. And man, I bet you get the best two months training with that kind of focus.

Bring it back up nearer Easter mate. See what the situation is then. Let us know. Its cool to chat about this stuff, its like martial art ethics.

Although you're a boxer now, you can do what you like

:D

Gigante
01-11-2002, 08:43 AM
Rape or no rape, he needs punishment for what he has done.
What he did was nothing but an act of sadistic control and domination. I don't know anyone involved but I can relate.

"Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night." - Thulsa Doom, Conan the Barbarian

Cipher
01-11-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by scotty1
"Just don't kill or cripple him unless you won't get caught."

Quality advice.
:rolleyes:

He he, oh-yeah!

I don't like it when guys treat a girl like this. Especially when it is a truly nice girl. The dirty b@stard. When it comes to my family, friends and myself then I become very aggressive. Of course I don't know who is involved but I can relate.

In all seriousness though be careful of the legal and vengeful ramification.

jon
01-11-2002, 08:56 AM
This is a hard problem and ive been though something VERY similar myself. You can help but as you say your not superman and your proberly yet to properly gauge all the facts.
First step find out EVERYTHING from everyones perspective, you may yet not have all the facts especialy when a lot of emotion is involved.
You want to reasure your friend that there is no such thing as being 'easy' when your not in full control of your sences. There is only taken advantage of.
She is a victim not a fool make sure she realises this...
Also make sure she realises this wont make her sudenly seem less attractive or anything else. Tell her how well she is handling it, things like that. Keep her confidence high and her support network around her. Dont consistantly talk of revenge this will only upset and remind her.
Chances are this guy is actualy just ****ed that she doesnt want to be with him. Might sound rediculous... but i know a few females i REALLY dont like... I wouldnt sleep with any of them, not even to try and hurt them.
It sounds like he is hurt about her not wanting him and is lashing out by trying to act as though he never meant it either. I would bet its nothing more than idol threats, if not i would honestly seek the police's help it IS deformation if he casts any aspersions on her charactor and she can sue him... It may at least convice him to shut the hell up. Threating her is very serious and can be punishable by imprisonment if i were you i would be telling the police that STRAIT away.
Dont beat anyone up unless they try to hit you first... If there is violence in a situation with this much emotion chances are it will go to court. Think how it will look if you as a martial artist are seen to travel for miles to help beat up someone. You will not come out well in that court i gaurantee it.
If it breaks out when your there... turn him inside out.

DelicateSound
01-11-2002, 12:30 PM
You seem like a pretty tough nut, so I'm not going to tell you what I think you should do. If someone did that to a friend of mine, I'd be after him - no questions asked. If you're going to straighten it out, make sure you go in with a crew you can count on. Get tooled up - but only use 'em if they do. Jail time is bad time.

Good hunting, and best of luck. Also, I hope your friend is OK.