PDA

View Full Version : Once again...

David Jamieson
01-11-2002, 11:53 AM
If you have a problem with what a member is saying on this forum then please do not respond.

More responses to the offending threads will only keep the thread in question at the top of the table.

This forum will be what it's membership makes it.
if you choose to turn this forum into a troll forum then that is what you will get.

It is up to you as the members of this forum to generate thought provoking and valid topics.

Banning members by request is not an option at this time.

Sifting through the hundreds of posts for offensive remarks is also time consuming and an endless battle.

So, in summary. If you want topical posts, then write topical posts and respond to topical posts.

If you do not respond to the trolls (which is unlikely as so many of you choose to keep these troll posts at the top of the list with many responses.) Then the threads will drop and not be seen.

as for those of you who choose to quote the "we love you ralek..." remark I made in a previous thread, then please take a look at websters under the word "sarcasm"
:D
peace

old jong
01-11-2002, 12:17 PM
I don't know what that guy is talking about above because he's on my ignore list!......Just kidding!:D

KC Elbows
01-11-2002, 12:18 PM
I was just kidding about the "We love you" thing, Kung Lek. I was actually making fun of all the people seeing Raleks everywhere(at one point, even Shaolin Tiger was Ralek).

However, I'm trying to behave myself. Periodically, the evil temptation of the post about nothing has overwhelmed me, but I am resisting...

I will be strong...

DelicateSound
01-11-2002, 12:36 PM
Sometimes it is hard to resist the urge to counter troll. To fight those f*ckers at their own game. Maybe I actually DO need to join the REAL Army........