PDA

View Full Version : I...HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!(Eddy Murphey voice)

Ra|ek
01-11-2002, 01:41 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have changed my ways. No more anti Kungfu comeing from me, I have changed for the better and will fight with my fellow Kungfu broathers agains the evil trolls. See my new profile to read mt story.

Ralek..
01-11-2002, 01:53 PM
This is not from me.This guy is an imposter.Just check the IP addresses, they're different.

Ra|ek
01-11-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Ralek..
This is not from me.This guy is an imposter.Just check the IP addresses, they're different.

Now now my son, you know what happened you are just trying to deny it. Watch I will prove I am Ralek with this fake story.

I went and fowght this guy, he are Kungfumaster, I speeled his blood and won wth eeas. I attacke his crit point ver well.

See that proves it. I will go to every forum possible from barney to boxing and proclaim my new attitude.

And you just called yourself a guy.

Ra|ek
01-11-2002, 02:08 PM
I had to make a new account, I wanted to have a fresh start, a new account with a new post count so that I could start over and fresh. I hope you guys under stand.

guohuen
01-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Oh poop! You killed Kinney!

DelicateSound
01-12-2002, 12:09 PM
We have trolls
We have counter-trolls
We have the 101st KFO Anti-Troll-Brigade
We have troll-bashers
We have troll-lovers
We have troll-feeders

And now we have troll-impersonators?

WHY IS THIS KUNG FU FORUM DOMINATED BY TROLLS!?!?

BJJ TROLLS!?!?

wushu chik
01-12-2002, 03:03 PM
Because they are getting all the attention around here lately. Go to the list and count how many idiotic threads there are by and about these morons (especially Ralek and Jack). I bet there are 20 or 30 of them....

The best anti-troll medicine.....IGNORE THEM! Just don't let them get to you and I PROMISE they will soon go away! If nobody even says a word and starts IGNORING the posts all together (I mean don't even READ them let alone REPLY to them). It will happen...or maybe Kung Lek will FINALLY start banning them. Until then, the best thing you can do is RELAX and IGNORE! Worked for me.

Now do me a favor, take a few deep breaths.....in and out.....in and out.....fell better now?? Now, meet me on E-Budo and help me destroy Samurai Karate!!!

~Wen~

DelicateSound
01-12-2002, 03:16 PM
I really love p!ssing him off. Whether it be insulting him, insulting Royce Gracie, or just calling his mother a c*cksucking, donkey shagging *****.

It amuses me. Like that time she brought home "Dangle the Wonder Mule", and Ralek had to get his head surgically removed from its backside.........

But Yes, we should just ignore them.