PDA

View Full Version : Attention JF Springer

Ralek
01-11-2002, 07:48 PM
I can see your name in the name list. Please give me a biography of all of your martial arts history. Every style you have done. And tell me all about what you did and how many years you've trained.

I have no training at all so that's my biography.

Ralek
01-11-2002, 07:54 PM
I almost forgot. I do actually have some training.

I have done 2 years of shotokan karate. I recieved a yellow belt in the style. It was actually very physically hard stuff and i had to run 1 mile one night because i put my hands in my pocket. (i didn't have a gi yet). But it was traditional stuff an lot's of deep unrealistic stances and shet like that. So i won't be using any shotokan in the fight becasue shotokan sucks.

JF Springer
01-11-2002, 08:10 PM
You've been smoking dog food.

jon
01-11-2002, 08:44 PM
You just made me laugh so hard i nearly fell off my chai.... errr out of my horse stance:rolleyes:
:D

Royal Dragon
01-11-2002, 08:53 PM
"You've been smoking dog food."

He, He, He THAT is a funny one!!!! :p

JasBourne
01-11-2002, 09:04 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*thud!*

...that was the sound of me falling out of my chair laughing. :D

Not at the dogfood bit (although that was funny), but at Ralek's taking 2 YEARS to earn a yellow belt in karate! My niece earned hers in a month, it's like the first and easiest level up in the style. :D :D :D :D :D

Chang Style Novice
01-11-2002, 09:35 PM
A hearty 'gigglesnort' to Jasbourne and JF Springer.

Ralek truly is the Grand Ultimate dogfood smoking yellowbelt.

By the way, I remember a previous version of this story where he never actually tested for the yellowbelt because he was afraid he would wash out, since he skipped lots of classes and never practiced on his own.

Oooooo! Whatta bada$$.

PHILBERT
01-11-2002, 10:15 PM
I earned my yellow belt in less than 2 months, mainly because my instructor forgot to test me (and I wasn't gonna annoy him to get my test) and I had to reschedule it like 4 times (**** work).

Ra|ek
01-11-2002, 10:53 PM
Actualy I never took Karate I am just making that up because of how much I have learned to love the asian arts. The "other Ralek" is full of dog sh!t, maybe it's becuase he smokes too much dog food. LOL

fiercest tiger
01-11-2002, 11:05 PM
RALEK WAS FINGER FU(KING HIMSELF IN CLASS!:eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOSSSSSSSSSSSER

Ralek
01-13-2002, 07:26 PM
Chang Style Novice. I have told this before on KFO and it is the same story. I got a yellow belt. I never tested for the belt becuase i didn't want to and i was afraid to test so i just never tested.

JF Springer. I gave you my biography. Please give me yours. What are all the styles you have done and how long have you trained? I've done 2 years shotokan.

reemul
01-13-2002, 09:02 PM
What does it matter?

straight blast
01-14-2002, 01:05 AM
What does it matter? I'm more wondering "How can it help him duck the fight?"

He's probably found some ancient Shotokan Scroll that says "Thou must never fight with someone who has given thee their Chinese MA heritage until the Cross of the Bloodstones aligns in the year 3053".

Easier than copping a hiding I suppose.

Budokan
01-14-2002, 09:47 AM
So, the sensei made Rolls run a mile because he wasn't listening but was standing around with his "hands in his pockets." Or as Captain Subtext would say: "His thumb up his a$$."

What an absolute Sad Sack Rolls must be. Loser doesn't begin to describe the mind-numbing Loserdome he actually inhabits. Two years to get a yellow belt? Two years? That's a lot of standing around with your thumb up your tail, Rolls. Good heavens. Is this the usual time frame you employ when trying to learn something new? How old were you when you finally got "using toilet paper properly" down pat? (Still working on that one, huh?) How old were you when you learned how to hold a fork? Breathe? Blink?

What a total waste of carbon.

DelicateSound
01-14-2002, 09:58 AM
Don't be stupid - it wasn't a REAL belt. It was an honorary award.

The Karate board of the FudgePackers Union awards:
Josh Rakowski
The grade of Yellow belt in reward for three years of anal services to the gay community.

Signed: Mr. Seymour Butts

fa_jing
01-14-2002, 11:13 AM
ROFLMAO. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO.

-FJ

PHILBERT
01-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ralek
I can see your name in the name list. Please give me a biography of all of your martial arts history. Every style you have done. And tell me all about what you did and how many years you've trained.

JF Springer. I gave you my biography. Please give me yours. What are all the styles you have done and how long have you trained? I've done 2 years shotokan.

You seem to be a little demanding there Ralek. Sure you said please, but just because we know your training (2 years to earn a yellow belt in Shotokan and the rest mastürbating over UFC tapes), that does not mean he has to give you jack shĩt about his style or how many years he has done it. It says in his profile how long he's trained, that should be enough info for you.