PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Style

DelicateSound
01-12-2002, 09:46 AM
Go to:

www.martialart.org

Never EVER think your art is the best. This is the ultimate Style.

shaolinsheep
01-12-2002, 11:08 AM
LOL!

Yes we all should change to ACAMAC,the fastest and best Martial Art in general!

WOW I am really impessed!

DelicateSound
01-12-2002, 11:35 AM
LOL. Make sure you watch the video in the top left corner, it takes a while to load, but it's worth it.

My pen!s could defeat that guy.

shaolinsheep
01-12-2002, 12:02 PM
WOW the man is really incredible fast!!!
I have never seen something comparable!
I am sure that he would dominate the UFC!

Greetings:shadowsheep

DelicateSound
01-12-2002, 12:04 PM
He is a scary, scary little man. Nice balaclava! :D

Greetings to you too :)

Just 10 posts? New to the forum I guess. My one piece of advice - watch out for trolls. And GDA, especially if you have a cat.

Chris McKinley
01-12-2002, 12:49 PM
I wonder how many times the copy of that website was run back and forth through the English-Eurotrash/Eurotrash-English auto-translator?

DelicateSound
01-12-2002, 01:00 PM
If my English teacher marks down my coursework, I'm showing him this. If he doesn't realise how good I really am, he'll probably die from the horrific shock of it all.

Satanachia
01-12-2002, 05:04 PM
That guy is obviously a 100% real ninja who spends most of his time killing people or flipping out:D

Chang Style Novice
01-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Not only is he the greatest martial artist of this II millennium, but he is also the Grand Ultimate website designer.

AHHHHH! My eyes!

Leonidas
01-12-2002, 06:56 PM
No disrespect Chang but i always laugh when i see your avatar. You have that " I pity the foo" look. Thats a funny pic :D

Nichiren
01-12-2002, 06:58 PM
LOL...

Chang: Have you ever broken your nose... :D

jon
01-12-2002, 07:19 PM
Normaly i try not to winge about people displaying poor martial arts skills i public but WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!
That errrr Ninja should be carted away, i would wear every one of those punches whislt walking strait into him before grabbing him around the neck and snapping him like a twig. Im a small guy but im used to being hit and those were blatent fairy punches. He had no balance and he was only generating power from his elbows. Not something i find particualy scary. Ive seen better people with no martial arts training at all. The only thing he was trying to do was throw as many punches in a short as space a time as possible.
Just who decided that would inspire people to learn martial arts is beyond me.
Sorry to winge and i hope neither that guy or any of his students [god forbid] read this or ill feel really slack:(

Chang Style Novice
01-12-2002, 08:55 PM
Leonidas -

You do know that's Mr. D, not Mr. T, right?

Nichiren -

My nose? Have I personally broken it myself? That's too personal a question for this forum.

shaolinsheep
01-13-2002, 04:35 AM
To: Delicate Sound

Thanks for advice!
Yes I am new,and I think this forum is really great!
I guess trolls are people like Ralek,is he?
But what to hell are cats and GDA?

Shaolinsheep

neptunesfall
01-13-2002, 04:50 AM
this site is crap.

DelicateSound
01-13-2002, 07:53 AM
GDA has a strange obsession with my cat. And not a healthy one either.....