PDA

View Full Version : Is Bak Fu Pai Actually Fake (part 2)?????

illusionfist
10-24-2000, 11:12 PM
I started this new thread because the other one was getting too long.

Peace:D

10-25-2000, 12:14 AM
buby,
the differnces of clc and my pak mei is that it is has a stack more hand work in the forms and chi gung. i will not talk about lineage because ive caused enough sh!t already on this thread, so all i can say is clc pak mei is still powerful and most of it is dragon style mixed. mine is very similar to southern mantis, not one step punch so to speak. though some names are the same for the high level sets.

peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

matrixninja
10-25-2000, 01:53 AM
Where do you live fierce tiger?

"Believe the unbelievable"**The Matrix**
"Without order there is Chaos & With out Chaos ther is no order"

10-25-2000, 04:33 AM
here there everwhere, none of your bussiness.

whats it to you? ninja
/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

matrixninja
10-25-2000, 07:11 AM
Becuse thier is a pak mei school in flordia, where i'll be learning pak mei.

So I wondering if you lived in Flordia.

"Believe the unbelievable"**The Matrix**
"Without order there is Chaos & With out Chaos ther is no order"

bigbear
10-25-2000, 12:04 PM
MOQ,
you talk about crab style. i thought that the system died out, but obviously you study it. what else do you study, you seem so knowledgeable about every system on these threads.have you mastered all of them. how old are you, you must be almost a hundred. What other systems have you studied, or do you study?

10-25-2000, 01:51 PM
sorry ninja- didnt mean to be so abrupt.

no i dont live in florida, hope you find a good sifu in pak mei.
peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Buby
10-25-2000, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the response! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Would it be to much to ask if you could e-mail me privately to discuss your Pak Mei, CLC Pak Mei and any other lineages that you might know of. I ask you to do so privately because I want our discussion to be full of info, as I'm trying to get a full picture of this system and not start any problems. Like I've stated before I plan on studing CLC Pak Mei, but would love to know what else is out there and how these different lineages came about. I'm just trying to put the pieces together(knowledge is the key).

Thanks,

Bub

10-25-2000, 11:39 PM
buby,
there is nothing wrong with clc bak mei, i will give out some info on pak mei later. there is also a pak mei 3 form eagle claw chin na with no relation to clc bak mei.
evryone is so head strong that they dont want to know anything else.

later /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Buby
10-26-2000, 03:54 PM
Fierce Tiger - I appreciate you always taking the time to answer my questions and I thank you. I know CLC's Pak Mei is strong and that was never a doubt in my mind, but I want to know whats out there. If I get a chance to study it, great! If not, well at least I know about it and can hopefully have enough knowledge on the subject that I would be able to hold an informative conversation. Plus I'm a glutton for new info. Think of me as Buby 5(Johnny 5)Need input!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
By the way, I look forward to the info on Pak Mei.

Thanks,
B

Rolling Elbow
11-05-2000, 12:48 AM
Everywhere i turn, FierceTiger is snapping at anyone who's nickname comes anywhere close to being that of a "ninja"...do we scare you little kitten? Is it because you know nothing of the art that you make up stories of fighting terrible ninjas and showing then the light?...I am begining to wonder about you....go play with a ball of yarn.purrrrrrrrrrr

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

11-05-2000, 01:16 AM
no shintaro im not scared of you tv heros, i already told you on another thread that i easily knocked out one of your so called hatsummi sh!thans with a basic bui gim 1 move thats all it took to destroy your fomous ninja art.

this a basic pak mei punch and your shihan got knocked the f@ck out. i even had to bring him back to his earthly life which pak mei would of just off left there to rot.

go to a ninja site for god sake man!!

peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

thunder fist
11-08-2000, 04:48 AM
fierce tiger,
do you have a fulltime school or a address i can come and learn?

BIU JI
11-08-2000, 11:28 AM
Rollingover, do they teach you how to make smoke bombs? What's tabi boots and beady eyes got to do with Bak Fu Pai. Do you say NIN NIN before every technique? Do you wear the hoods while training ands what's the difference between RED WHITE AND BLACK ninjas?
Genuinely curious.

thunder fist
11-08-2000, 07:07 PM
these guys have no idea about the way a pak mei practioner fights, they think its all form work.

you guys are in for a nasty shock if you think that pak mei is a push over...nasty shock