PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Friends of Lee Koon Hung Kung Fu

Sow Choy
01-14-2002, 08:49 AM
On behalf of Master Li Siu Hung, the Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu Association and myself, I would like to thank the following Masters their schools and students for their wonderful demonstrations this past Saturday Jan. 12th at the Grand Opening of our branch school in Boynton Beach, Florida:

Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung's wife, Simo

Grandmaster Chan Pui -Wah Lum Temple, Master Tu Truong - Wah Lum Temple, Master Harry Lo & demo team -Wah Lum of Melbourne, Master Kam Lee -Ng Lo Kuen, Master Julian Duran & demo team -Kung Fu Conservatory, Master Nee & demo team -Nee's Kung Fu Academy and of course the Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu demo team. Also the instructors who performed: John Graber, Lou Fisher, Raiden Leung & Paul Fraga.

And the Assistant Instructors: Josh Nyce, Erika Scull, Rama Bass, Rosalie Keit, Eric Cheng and Bryan Wong.

The demo for the Grand Opening was great. The people attending saw a showcase of different styles: Wah Lum - Preying Mantis, Kung Fu Conservatory - Fu-Jow Pai, Nee's Kung Fu - Eagle Claw and Choy Lay Fut. All of the students did excellent, it was great to see the hard work and dedication the different schools put into their art, it was very inspiring. The students made new frineds and we got see these masters again whom we consider family.

Also we would like to thank (in alphabetical order): Grandmaster Chan Sau Chung, Master Norman Chin, Master Rick Kellerman & Sima, Master Kwong Joe Yin, Grandmaster Lau Lily, Master Mak Hin Fai, Master Pang Ko Chiu, Master Wong Chi Yuen, Master Wong Tat Mau, Grandmaster Yee Chi Wai, Grandmaster Poo Yee, Grandmaster Yim Tai,

And to anyone I forgot I am sorry, there are still flowers and gifts coming in, the support you all have shown has been wonderfull! Thank you!

Joe Keit

CLFNole
01-14-2002, 09:23 AM
Don't you think it would be nice to thank Simo, Lee Koon Hung's wife for coming.

Then again I really not suprised you didn't.

Sow Choy
01-14-2002, 12:02 PM
I apologise,

CLFNole,

You ever hear of email?

It was along day, and you all stayed such a short time. I have added Simo to the original post, and didn't mean any disrespect.

Also, I am not surprised you would tell me that, here.

Thanks,
Joe

badfrog666
01-14-2002, 12:38 PM
sounds like a lot of tension between the both of you. I don't know if I would want to associate with a school that shows such a lack of respect towards each other. I wonder how you treat your own students.

CLFNole
01-14-2002, 12:44 PM
Listen Kermit D Frog,

Just a little inside jabbing amongst si hing/di, nothing that concerns you anyway. The schools is a good school. Check it out before running off at the mouth.

Sow Choy
01-14-2002, 12:49 PM
Yo,

CLFNole likes to speak his mind honestly, sometimes too honest. He is my sihing, and I respect him

I feel bad for not thanking her, it was an honest mistake, I have nothing but love for Simo, she was always great to me.

Anyway, back to the original point:

Thank you everyone, for your support!

Joe

Hiram
01-17-2002, 08:32 PM
Wish you all the best :cool:

straightblast5
01-20-2002, 12:58 AM
Congrats Joe! Sorry we couldn't make it down this time. Send my regards to everyone. Talk to you soon, bro!

-Phil
Ng Family Chinese Martial Arts Association (http://www.ngfamilymartialarts.com)

CrushingFist
02-05-2002, 03:33 PM
does anyone have a video of the grandopening preformances?
I'd really like to see it if you do, as it sounds like some really good people demonstrated, i'd be willing to trade some pretty cool stuff for it~