PDA

View Full Version : Concerning PlayingMantis's posts and An Tian Rong:Please Read

Brad
01-15-2002, 05:49 PM
The following was written by my good friend Y. He's having some trouble logging in to the forum.

Hello everybody,

I hope everybody is doing well.

My name is Y Chan, and am a newbie to this list This may be one of my few posts on this forum, if anybody cares. My main TCMAs include Hung-Ga Kuen, Wu Jia Chuan Shu, and Yang style Taiji Chuan. My main CCMAs include Chang Chuan, Ditang Chuan and various weapons. I have studied others, but I am quite certain that nobody would care to know the minor ingredients that make up a mediocre dish, at best :)

The only reason I am posting this is to clarify something that I feel is important. I am a student of, and translator for, Master An Tian Rong, and am also the Vice-President of the Wushu Club at the Ohio State University also known as the Dragon Phoenix Wushu Team. I am quite certain that if playing mantis still studies CCMA, than he knows who I am.

Master An is from China and has not been in the states for very long. His english is quite limited to such phrases as "I don't speak english" (which is his little joke-- you would understand if you were to meet him) and anything MA related ("faster, yes, no" ,etc.). Master An is also a friend of Master Chan Pui. Knowing this, it should not be difficult to believe that he is unaware of these posts and the nature of them. I can assure everybody
that I will inform him of these posts, and that he does NOT condone this type of behavior. Master An is a man of high morals, has strong sense of respect, and is highly educated.

Thank you all for listening to what Have to say. Take care.

-y chan

NorthernMantis
01-15-2002, 10:16 PM
No problem here.Again I offer my apologies for my actions since I am partly responsible.

Best wishes and regards.Train hard.

andrew