PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Ralek: Challenge/offers/learning potential

Ray Pina
01-17-2002, 09:55 AM
Good afternoon Ralek, I'm here to post to you man to man, with no drama.

I have to admit, yesterday you ****ed me off a bit. I'm kind of getting tired of you always dissing martial arts, yet you seem to not know much of what you are talking about. Youb yourself admit to having no schools in your area, so I'm wondering if your viewpoint is from cheesey Discovery Channel footage of kung fu guys doing, "Tiger strike!" in a line in fancy uniforms.

Whatever.

This is my concern. I would really like to meet up with you, I really would. I think you have a strong mind (a bit inmature) for a fighter. You stand your ground, even when I think inside you know you may be wrong or a bit of a ball buster. Hey, there is a certain power in that. My concern is in fighting you. I think you probbaly now at least a little something (perhaps BJJ from CD roms or videoa) and may have gotten a few moves down.

I have no intentions of hurting you, I just wanted to put you down quickly to show you that there is good gung fu out there. But then I got to thinking, what is you get cute and do attempt to pull soemthing off, I don't underestimate anyone. What if you do go for my legs. Well, I can't loose to a troll, so I would have to react, and for some reason I keep seeing the back of your head, where it meats your neck, or, the side of your neck, as you attempt to grab onto me. I also see my palm hitting these areas and you spazzing, people looking and then myself getting into some trouble.

Perhaps this is all a fantasy. Perhaps you will take me down and break my arm. I'm a fighter, I am aware that anything can happen, and unlike some here, I am not quick to dismiss you. I also wouldn't be surprised if the person posting and the person fighting are not the same.

I guess I'm saying I don't really see any benefit to fighting you. Claim a victory. I don't mind. Send people to this post and claim BJJ 1 Gung Fu 0. I guess I can really said is that I matured yesterday. What do I have to gain by fighting an internet troll? I have mucch to loose, legally; spiritually, I don't want to hurt anyone over soemthign so silly as Gung Fu is better.

But, Like I said, I would like to meet you still. I would like to give you the opportunity to attack me so I can show you how some styles deal with this energy.

My invite for you to come to NY stands. I would love to host you. Here, you can fight at various indoor facilities, with gloves and head gear, and be safe from major injury or legal repraisals. There is a lot of Gung Fu in NYC, I would say probbaly more than anywhere else in the US. I'm sure there is also good BJJ, though I don't run in that circle.

I will most likely still be heading to Maryland in March, maybe late Feb. If that is the case, I would like to meet you. Maybe we can have dinner and find a quite place. I would like to see what you know.

Anyway, feel free to e-mail me and I will send you my personal info: number, adress, so if you do want to come to NY you don't have to worry about expenses. This really is a great opportunity for you. As for me, I am confident enough in what I know and how much blood and sweat I have put into my training. Opinions from the board, regarding styles or myself, mean very little to me. This is just a great place to kill some dead time at work.

Well, I wish you well. Claim a victory or keep in touch.

Peace
Ray

Ralek
01-17-2002, 10:06 AM
I can't travel to new york.

That's fine if you dont' want to fight. No big deal.

Ray Pina
01-17-2002, 10:24 AM
Like I said, I still would like to meet up with you though if I'm down in Maryland. We'll see what happens.

As for NY, man, besides MA, the ladies, clubs, music scene is hot here. WELL worth the trip man. Amtrak is only like $100, maybe less. Just something to think about. I've been to Maryland, let me tell you, a night out in Manhattan would be like Disneyland. Then, after a good night sleep, Chinatown, to a person interested in any Martial Art, has alot to offer.

Anyway, be well, keep training and fighting, just be careful and hopefully you are wearing head gear. WHo can afford one good strike to the throat, jaw or temple? Be careful. Some mean people out there.

Let's keep in touch.

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 10:25 AM
Hey Ralek you squat to pee kunt, since you punked out on meeting ApO you are now free to take No_Know up on his offer to visit their school. No_Know, be sure to let your Si-Hing know that Ralek thinks kung fu is Chinese folk dance that got confused for fighting ;) Since you've been offered a ride how are you going to punk out of this one, pu$$y boy? Josh, what a total fahag name, no doubt your mommy dressed you funny as a child :p

Ra|ek
01-17-2002, 10:27 AM
I am glad you declined because to be honest I have been sh!ting my pants thinking about all of the stupid challenges I am in coming up soon. I respect you very much you are man enough to be mature about it and not involve yourself. So I must say
Gong Fu 1
BJJ 0

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 10:41 AM
I've been hit in the throat,jaw, and temple with full blown shots am i lucky to be alive? :D

Ralek
01-17-2002, 10:56 AM
If Know_no's people are willing then that will be fine. But i would prefer that it take place on a friday.

Evolution fist. If you just want to meet and not fight then that if fine. But if you want to fight when you meet me then we can fight. I can't go to new york.

guohuen
01-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Good Lord! Let's save the fighting for the robbers, rapist and killers. Isn't that why most of us are in this?

Ra|ek
01-17-2002, 11:05 AM
Please excuse the dumb ass that keeps using my account.

I would love to meet and learn some more about Kung Fu. Any time I can learn more Kung Fu the better.

Brad Souders,
I have taken ful hits to the throat, jaw ect. recently and I am alive but when I got hit I wished I wasn't, I have also seen this happen to people much tougher than me or you;)

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 11:09 AM
What does it take to be tough :p

NafAnal
01-17-2002, 11:10 AM
My mum dressed me funny and i turned out fine.

Ra|ek
01-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Brad Souders
What does it take to be tough :p

Who knows:confused:

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 11:35 AM
LMAO

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 11:50 AM
You know, for someone that claims to be an ex-US Army Ranger you sure come across as a pu$$y.

I see where my private response to your 1/2 a$$ed attempt at squirming out of being my junior in every sense of the word has gone unanswered.

Never figured I would come from that kind of background, did you?

Then again, Rangers are shock troops of the first order and not really well known for "thinking" much. Probably helps given their mission posture.

Direct Action, Airfield Seizure, good way to get killed and historically that has proven to be the fate of many Rangers.

Maybe you’re just naturally “mellow” having had a gut full of the ultra-violent.

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 07:27 PM
>I've been hit in the throat,jaw, and temple with full blown shots am i lucky to be alive?

No, it means you've been fighting a$$holes who can't strike for $hit. If I unloaded on your head your brain would be scrambled. Jaw shot? Your best meal for weeks would be soup through a straw. Throat shot? Body bag time for you.

Don't flatter yourself just because you've prevailed in the "bum of the month" fight club.

Serpent
01-17-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by JF Springer
Hey Ralek you squat to pee kunt, since you punked out on meeting ApO you are now free to take No_Know up on his offer to visit their school. No_Know, be sure to let your Si-Hing know that Ralek thinks kung fu is Chinese folk dance that got confused for fighting ;) Since you've been offered a ride how are you going to punk out of this one, pu$$y boy? Josh, what a total fahag name, no doubt your mommy dressed you funny as a child :p

Hey Springer - cool your heels, man. Ralek and No_Know are one and the same person. If you'd been around here long enough you'd know that. Try not to get so suckered in. Ralek is brighter than you give him credit for and he's playing you like a 3lb fish on a 10lb line. You know why? Because you are one loud mouth, arrogant, angry f uckwit. Stop and think about it for a minute, will ya?

guohuen
01-17-2002, 07:56 PM
Yep, I'm a big pu$$y. Dumber than a post too, Ask Robert Howard, Jeffrey Lambert, John Humpries, Wayne Malick, Fred Piarro, George Cupp and Gary Horton. I'm sure they'll all agree.
Mac

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 10:58 PM
Ralek is brighter than you give him credit for and he's playing you like a 3lb fish on a 10lb line.

>Really? D@mn, so I suppose that hidden back trace file that was filtered into an E-mail I sent him after leading him into repeated contact was just his way of wanting to get caught. Amazing.

If memory serves me right he's got an E-mail bomb in route sometime in the near future, or so rumor has it. D@mned E-mail these days, and with all the fire walls and such you would think this stuff could be stopped :p Wonder how bright boy will deal with his ISP after that hits? :D

You know why? Because you are one loud mouth, arrogant, angry f uckwit. Stop and think about it for a minute, will ya?

>Sorry, no can do. As a Charter Member of the Loud Mouth, Arrogant, Angry Fu(kwit Club I'm bound by it's Constitution to continue on as in the past. As my old Battalion Commander used to say "If you don't like the way I am you are free to try to change me." That's an open invite to you and all the rest of the snot nosed, punk a$$, wannabes playing tuff guy behind the safety of a computer screen. Bring it on, any time, any where.

Serpent
01-17-2002, 11:08 PM
We're playing tough guy wannabes?!? Bwaahaa haa! You're fast replacing Abel as the saddest idiot on the board. Never thought that if enough people tell you you're an idiot that they might be right? Stay in your self-serving fantasy land, Springer, you'll be ok.

Oh, this is too much fun!

If memory serves me right he's got an E-mail bomb in route sometime in the near future, or so rumor has it. D@mned E-mail these days, and with all the fire walls and such you would think this stuff could be stopped Wonder how bright boy will deal with his ISP after that hits?

You're just like a Virtual Rambo aren't you!

Please, keep going - this stuff is great!

:D

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 11:09 PM
Yep, I'm a big pu$$y. Dumber than a post too, Ask Robert Howard, Jeffrey Lambert, John Humpries, Wayne Malick, Fred Piarro, George Cupp and Gary Horton. I'm sure they'll all agree.
Mac

>Sorry Mac, I don't need to consult your laundry list to confirm what you all ready admit to and I know to be true.

You're a typical a$$hole, "little tab" weenie. Takes 44 of you pu$$ys to do what 12 of us can do. You must take great Regimental Pride in knowing that you losers were disbanded post Viet Nam for being a bunch of thug life, criminal, rapists, murderers and dope dealers.

You are my junior in every sense in of the word and that's only because I'm kind enough to even acknowledge your existence. Now go back to sucking maple syrup from a nearby tree, LOSER.

Mr. Nemo
01-17-2002, 11:12 PM
"If I unloaded on your head your brain would be scrambled. Jaw shot? Your best meal for weeks would be soup through a straw."

This is one the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Serpent
01-17-2002, 11:13 PM
Ooh! The boys are getting all manly! Fight, fight, fight!

Serpent
01-17-2002, 11:21 PM
*sigh* Well, I gotta go now. Have fun, boys. See you next time I have some time to kill.

Ryu
01-17-2002, 11:26 PM
EvolutionFist, if anyone dives for your legs, sprawl out. Lower your gravity and throw your legs out behind you while gaining control of their shoulders and neck. THEN you can palm strike the temple, neck, etc. You can land knee shots to the top of the head too. But I'd say to defend the takedown BEFORE striking. Gotta get good position first.

Ryu

tnwingtsun
01-18-2002, 03:44 AM
You're a typical a$$hole, "little tab" weenie. Takes 44 of you pu$$ys to do what 12 of us can do. You must take great Regimental Pride in knowing that you losers were disbanded post Viet Nam for being a bunch of thug life, criminal, rapists, murderers and dope dealers.

"what 12 of us can do"

Who the f*ck is us???

At ease Disease.................................

Satanachia
01-18-2002, 04:11 AM
After reading his posts, especially in this thread, if JF Springer and Ralek ever do end up fighting, i'm almost hoping Ralek would win, which considering my opinion of Ralek, must say something.

scotty1
01-18-2002, 04:39 AM
Man I've seen a different side to JF Springer today.

What a bad a$$ :rolleyes:

What a twat more like. :)

I say... GO RALEK!!!

I'd rather not have someone like Springer defending the honour of Kung Fu.

Crimson Phoenix
01-18-2002, 04:55 AM
Well, would you rather have someone like Ralek thrash gong fu then?
I'm sorry, but I want him to get his azz beaten...not because I am cruel or because I don't like him (overall, he's been offering me quite good moments!), but because I remember that the best lessons in martial arts in particular and life in general I received after a good azz-whooping.
You learn more from defeat than from victory as it is said.
And even when he gets his azz beaten by a good genuine gong fu exponent, I'm sure he'll come with jaw cracking posts again, so in the end it's all good :D

Nichiren
01-18-2002, 05:10 AM
The saying goes:
"It's better having someone on the inside pee out from the house than someone outside pee into the house"

In this case maybe not... :(

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 06:18 AM
We're playing tough guy wannabes?!? Bwaahaa haa! You're fast replacing Abel as the saddest idiot on the board.

*That's your opinion and as someone I consider to be a total sad sack of $hit a$$hole I value it accordingly, -0-.

Never thought that if enough people tell you you're an idiot that they might be right?

*Nope, add up a million idiots such as yourself and you still have nothing more than a lot of idiots. You're a pu$$y boy of no consequence.

Stay in your self-serving fantasy land, Springer, you'll be ok.

*You stay with your mommy pu$$y boy and you'll be okay, the offer to come change me is always open, kunt.

Oh, this is too much fun!

*Maybe when you leave your mommy's home you'll get a life, sissy boy.

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 06:22 AM
tnwingtsun

>"what 12 of us can do"
Who the f*ck is us???

Who the fu(k are you to ask me a godd@mned thing, maggot?

At ease disease? You cream puffs down South should quit
fu(king your own sisters and having kids by them.

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 06:25 AM
"If I unloaded on your head your brain would be scrambled. Jaw shot? Your best meal for weeks would be soup through a straw."

This is one the dumbest things I've ever heard.

*Shame, of course you are a total LOSER so anything real would escape you. Must be all that smog.

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 06:28 AM
Wow...
After reading his posts, especially in this thread, if JF Springer and Ralek ever do end up fighting, i'm almost hoping Ralek would win, which considering my opinion of Ralek, must say something.

*Yeah, it says you've slogged too many Fosters now go back to chasing boomerangs or whatever it is you down under types do for fun. And stay out of the sun, it's frying what little brain you have.

Gigante
01-18-2002, 06:29 AM
Ryu, how to sprawl out when you're standing up? It means putting your feet back, and apart, right?
Or should you allow the guy to grab your legs first, and then sprawl?

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Man I've seen a different side to JF Springer today.

*That ain't nothing, boy. Come see me in person and I show what it's like to have your face ripped off.

What a twat more like.

*The only twat you know of is your mommy's.

I say... GO RALEK!!!

*I say, GO SCOTTY_1, "Go Back to Su(king Donkey Di(k"

I'd rather not have someone like Springer defending the honour of Kung Fu.

*Who asked you queenie?

No_Know
01-18-2002, 07:08 AM
be :

..+.............................................(s tream).....................................
(street)........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..||...s.......................................... .................................................
..||...s.......................................... .................................................
..||...s.......................................... ............(bench)..............(bench).
..||...s...........................wwwwwwwwwwww(wa lkway)wwwwww
..||...s........................w...... .PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s.......................w.....PPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s.....................w.. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s....(here)X....Xw..PPPPPPPPPPPPPP(pond)PPP PPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s.........(bench).w..PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s.............X....X.w..PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s..........................w...PPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
..||...s.............................w.........(Sm all stone building)..................
..||...s..................................wwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww
..||...ssssssssssssssssssssss (sidewalk) ssssssssssssssssssss

They will meet you at the bench at this end (where the X's are) of the Baker Park pond. They're to be there by 1|30 p.m. So Are you. Hopefully you'll enjoy the open house.

apoweyn
01-18-2002, 07:16 AM
serpent,

no_know and ralek aren't the same person. i've met no_know on a couple of occassions. and while i haven't met ralek, i think this little game could go on forever.

of course, i might be ralek, by that logic.

stuart b.

guohuen
01-18-2002, 07:28 AM
Hahahahaha! "Luke, I am your father."-Darth Vader

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 07:28 AM
*no_know and ralek aren't the same person. i've met no_know on a couple of occassions. and while i haven't met ralek, i think this little game could go on forever.

Serpent's too busy patting himself on the back about how he's got this thing all sussed out. Of course, he's been easily manipulated into the precise posture he claims to detest.

*of course, i might be ralek, by that logic.

You can't be Ralek as I might be Ralek and I know I'm not you, ... or do I really know that at all? :D

Got to be a killer sci-fi story in there somewhere, kind of a "The Matrix Through the Looking Glass" thing.

Ray Pina
01-18-2002, 07:30 AM
Thank you Ryu, coming from you I will head that advice, I know you have spent considerable time in this arena. Thank you.

apoweyn
01-18-2002, 07:36 AM
jf springer,

if you watch the 'behind the scenes' stuff from the matrix DVD, you'll see that the screenwriter actually had that in mind. everytime he wrote 'the one', what he meant was 'ralek.'

so we're all moving toward a state of perfect 'ralek.'

stuart b. (i think)

scotty1
01-18-2002, 07:40 AM
LOL @ Springer. I think he's taking the ****.

If he's not - LMFAO @ Springer for being such a d!ck.

Threatening to rip peoples faces off over the internet, indeed. Tsk!!

Obviously our man JF has a bit of a *ahem* size problem he needs to address. All that talk about fu(king peoples sisters and mums is a bit Freudian, it seems to me.

Come to think of it, I've been wanting to have my face ripped off for some time. :D

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 07:45 AM
*jf springer

I'm no longer really sure, could be glitch or just a passing persona

*if you watch the 'behind the scenes' stuff from the matrix DVD, you'll see that the screenwriter actually had that in mind. everytime he wrote 'the one', what he meant was 'ralek.'

I saw that, good pick up, at least I think it was me that saw that.

*so we're all moving toward a state of perfect 'ralek.'

And what a beautiful world it will be!!!

Drop me a line if you ever plan on being in my part of Maryland and we'll hook up for some training if you like.

*stuart b. (i think)

Funny!! (I think, at least I think it's me that thinks it's funny)

Cipher
01-18-2002, 07:52 AM
So I guess the fight is still on. Will anyone tape or take pictures of the fight? It would be nice to have proof of ralek getting his arse beat. That way maybe he will shut up when he knows that he can not BS everyone anymore. I will be here about 5pm tomorrow to see the results not that I don't know who will win but to see how JF beat ralek.

Really though, ralek has done nothing but disrespect and put down everyone doing Kung Fu, I don't understand why you guys would root for ralek.

apoweyn
01-18-2002, 07:55 AM
jf springer,

what part of maryland is that? sykesville, yeah?

stuart b.

scotty1
01-18-2002, 07:58 AM
Purely because JF was being insulting.

But I think he was joking becuase I've never seen him post like that before.

Satanachia
01-18-2002, 08:04 AM
But i'm replying anyway.
JF Springer, do you even HAVE a point to make in the several posts of yours?:rolleyes:
I mean sure, it becomes apparent you don't care or value the opinion of others. Needless to say, i'm sure the feeling is openly mutual. If that is your point, you've made it. But then, if that's the case, why are you even on these boards?

Of course, your point could of been that you can swear, but that's nothing special, we all can do that too. Possibly, it might be that you can insult people by stringing together a number of slanderous thoughts and expressions, although i'm willing to bet most people here can do that as well, and with a lot more creativity.

Or maybe, just maybe, your just a troll.
Maybe, just maybe

JR Springer = Jacki = Ralek......:confused:

Either way, i don't really care. The points that i have to make with this post are quite simple:

1. Its usually not the loud voistrous ones, but the quiet collected ones who are usually more dangerous. You've just proved which of those two catagories you fit into.
2. Age doesn't make you or your opinions right. I guess right here we can see with living proof that wisdom isn't neccesarily proportionate with age, plus its also a major kick in the groin for any "respect your elders" kind of ideals.
3. If you have a point, please make it in one post, so that others can find it and respond accordingly, rather than having to read through several rediculous ones filled with petty squabbles and meaningless insults, only to find there is no point in the first place.
4. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Some people, irrespective of skill, are just wankers.
5. I've got no qualms admitting you and half the people here could beat me down like a sack of potatoes. Its a little thing called humility. Perhaps you should look into getting some.
6. Even if you were to fight ralek, i doubt it will now do anything for kungfu in the eyes of anyone on this board or in real life. All it will prove is that if two loud mouthed people get together and fight, then one of them will win.
7. On your offer for people to come and "try to change you", sorry, but i think most will agree your either too far gone or not worth the effort. Are you really so insecure as to lash out at any criticism or objections thrown in your direction. Hell, i thought it was high school that was filled with people like that. Obviously some have yet to mature past that point.
8. Believe it or not, it is much more than the ability to beat someone else up that makes the man.
9. We realise our opinions mean nothing to you. Don't worry, the feelings are mutual.
10. And finally, if you really feel you have to lash out at everyone who disagrees or questions you, perhaps you should save yourself some time, and get familiar with the ignore function, just as i am about to do....

apoweyn
01-18-2002, 08:09 AM
er, maybe i'm out of the loop, but i thought that jf springer and ralek were meeting on the 25th.

i was supposed to meet ralek tomorrow. and that's off.

stuart b.

Cipher
01-18-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by scotty1
Purely because JF was being insulting.

But I think he was joking becuase I've never seen him post like that before.

If some little pr!ck kept insulting me and my art on a constant basis and then I would respond in a not to pleasant way, the same goes for if people started blaming me for responding.

straight blast
01-18-2002, 08:11 AM
Dude...sniff...sniff (wipes tear from eye)...that was beautiful. I couldn't have put it better myself.

scotty1
01-18-2002, 09:22 AM
Er, Cipher, the first thing that Springer said that was downright rude and unnecessarily insulting to a forum member was not to Ralek, but to Guohen. I couldn't give a toss how Springer responds to Ralek, he asks for it.

Cipher
01-18-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by scotty1
Er, Cipher, the first thing that Springer said that was downright rude and unnecessarily insulting to a forum member was not to Ralek, but to Guohen. I couldn't give a toss how Springer responds to Ralek, he asks for it.

I took it as Guohen putting them both down because they are going to fight. Sometimes it's hard to tell a persons intentions when it is over the internet.

Ralek
01-18-2002, 09:48 AM
Yes. The JF Springer fight is still over a week away.

The apoweyn fight is cancelled and will be rescheduled sometime after the JF Springer fight.

I new oppurtunity to go to the open house has arisen out of the cancellation of the Apoweyn fight. But i will wait until after the JF Springer fight until i fight other people. I'm taking it one person at a time.

Qi dup
01-18-2002, 09:58 AM
EvolutionFist, That sounds like a pretty good offer, I'm not sure why Ralek wouldn't take you up on it. I'm glad to see you not throw out needless insults.

Ryu, I've said it once and i'll say it again, I hope i never have to fight you, I think you know your stuff. I'm also very curious about how exactly you would go about sprawling. I'm not trying to steal this thread and I know this has been discused in the past, but I'm still really not sure what sprawling is all about?

JF Springer, Good luck on your fight tomorrow. If I lived in Maryland I would deffinatly like to train with you. I think it would be more like you teaching me because you skill is decades beyond mine i'm sure.

Cipher
01-18-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ralek
Yes. The JF Springer fight is still over a week away.

The apoweyn fight is cancelled and will be rescheduled sometime after the JF Springer fight.

I new oppurtunity to go to the open house has arisen out of the cancellation of the Apoweyn fight. But i will wait until after the JF Springer fight until i fight other people. I'm taking it one person at a time.

What! I thought on the 19th is when the fight was. So it is open, that means anyone can go? Will someone tape it for those that can't go?

No_Know
01-18-2002, 10:03 AM
They gave a time and place tomorrow. Say if they should expect to find you there, then.

guohuen
01-18-2002, 10:51 AM
Not putting them down. Trying to dissuade them. Seems pointless to fight. My tone gets a little jokey sometimes. It's my attempts at humor, not disrespect.
Toney

Ryu
01-18-2002, 11:43 AM
It's no problem, I'd be happy to explain the best I can.
Well I usually sprawled out when I saw my opponent not just change his level, but actually penetrate forward. It takes good timing and training to sprawl effectively. The problem with letting him grab your legs first is that if you're not fast enough or you don't see it coming, you may not have time to sprawl at all. I personally think the best attributes for it is sensitivity and timing/reflect/eye coordination. When you see him come in for that shoot, BAM, you don't even think really. You put your weight on his neck and shoulders, and throw your legs out and apart. Make sure they are far enough back so that he cannot reach them effectively.

I've had the great opportunities to sprawl against good wrestlers in the past. It's easy to defend a takedown against someone who really doesn't know how to do it, but when someone does, you've got to have similiar attributes in play.
Here's a link to some basic wrestling concepts. It might help.

http://www.eup.k12.mi.us/sault/saulthigh/sports/wrestling/basics.html
I used to have a link to a video of a sprawling drill :mad: But the site isn't working. So I'll find something else. :)

Also, yeah I do know what I'm doing, but I don't ever want my head to get too big. There's probably lots of guys on here that can hurt me pretty bad! :D

Ryu

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Satanachia - What I did was go online and post a whole slew of flat out insulting, devoid of any MA substance, blatantly disrespectful $hit. It was actually a series of posts based on a compendium of the inane cr@p that typically "graces" this cess pool mislabeled as an honest MA Forum. It was "larger than life" so as to be offensive enough to rise above the normal level of garbage posted and that was none too easy a mark to hit.

My point - There hasn't been a single open to the public MA forum that hasn't had far more $hit than substance to it. They don't work and probably really aren't intended to work. They are marketing tools as advertisement fee scales are based in part on daily hits, not quality of posts.

Guys that have been around for a while and remember the days when speaking out of turn would have their a$$ bouncing off the ground shortly thereafter get fed up with the steady rain of bull$hit from kiddies. They rarely stay on these things very long and most refuse to even give a public forum a fair try.

If "Ralek" shows on the 25th, I'm going to wipe his a$$ out and post the results. If he doesn't show, I'm posting that as well. Either way, the 25th is it for me as there is a recently formed private Jook Lum Tong Long Forum that I'm on. A fair number of the people on it on known by me in some fashion and have a decent number of years in their system. They are all past an age where a good supply of Oxy10 is an issue.

Network54 has a decent free forum set up. I encourage anyone who wants to use the Internet as a valid means of communication to get some like minded people together and create their own forum.

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Not putting them down. Trying to dissuade them. Seems pointless to fight. My tone gets a little jokey sometimes. It's my attempts at humor, not disrespect. Toney

*Point taken, hats off brother. The days of rage are long over and I'm leaving it at that.

"A US Army Paratrooper moves like lightening, sounds like thunder!"

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 12:19 PM
D@mn Dude! Right on point read. You Brits have always had a thing for rational thought.

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 12:30 PM
straight blast - Christian KungFu Disciple (HYPOCRITE)
Dude...sniff...sniff (wipes tear from eye)...that was beautiful. I couldn't have put it better myself.

*Dude ... sniff ... sniffle ... that's ... snort ... snert ... because ... sigh ... sneeze ... you're a ... cough ... spit ... fukking ... gag ... hack ... a$$hole ... burp ... f@rt ... LOSER. Now go hung a Koala Bear and "Feel the Love of CHESSUS" you puddle of Outback after birth.

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 12:44 PM
Yeah man, the buzzing megatropolis of Sykesville :D Actually, after all the cr@p associated with being in the inner city slum areas all day the country suits me just fine.

I'm off this thing on the 25th. The account will still be active so you can send me a PE though this site if you ever want to hook up and train. Take care, Jack

Ryu
01-18-2002, 12:47 PM
:rolleyes:

Well.....Springer gets on my ignore list.
Don't bother insulting me, I won't be able to see your post.
To be honest, I hope Ralek does win.

Ryu

Brad Souders
01-18-2002, 12:51 PM
I thought Kung Fu was a respectful art but all i see from Springer and Ralek is ego with no backing

Nexus
01-18-2002, 01:08 PM
Springer made it to my ignore list also, how coincidental! Must be the tao.

Ryu
01-18-2002, 01:12 PM
The Tao is strong with this one...

guohuen
01-18-2002, 02:10 PM
Hats off to you too brother. I like what you said about the Rangers. I'd like to disagree but I can't. They have been missused by higher ups sinse day one. I can't help but still be fumming about that travesty in Somalia. The robbing, raping and killing thing is a put on to scare the (sorry, no offence anyone) legs that constantly want to fight in the bars. It's from a chant we used to do riding in the cattle trucks on the way to the airfield when we deployed. We used to chant and bang our rifles on the floor of the truck. It used to scare the drivers silly. They would always be white as a ghost and have the doors locked.

guohuen
01-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Welcome home.
Toney

JF Springer
01-18-2002, 07:38 PM
BTW Ryu, you fool no one with your attempts to be anything other than what you are, RALEK. Fukking punk, eat $hit and die. That goes for the whole slew of manufactured personas you've polluted this forum with, chicken$hit.

I'm breaking my rule about not posting private E-mail on this one as this bull$hit has gone on long enough and then some. Besides, a substandard sack of $hit like you RALEK, et. al., deserves nothing but getting the shaft.

Subj: ttttttttttt
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 4:37:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: handsofhakka@aol.com
Hey. Don't post my address and phone number on the

internet. It's just a joke. Lighten up. I'm just

having fun posting stuff on the internet.

I won't be there on the 25th.

He's your problem now ApO, enjoy :D

CanadianBadAss
01-18-2002, 09:11 PM
"I'm off this thing on the 25th"
I'm kinda confused there, you don't mean you're backing out of the 25 thing by that do you?

Ralek
01-19-2002, 10:36 AM
Looks like JF Springer is editing the e-mail.

The fight is still on for the 25th.

JF Springer
01-19-2002, 10:43 AM
Don't be confused. It means exactly what it says, as of the 25th after playing out Ralek's latest little game I'm leaving this $hithole of a forum. SPM has a decent forum set up where some actual information exchange takes place.

RALEK - The part about my posting all your personal information is still in place if you fail to show :) And there's no allowance for excuses, e.g., your ride stood you up, your ride broke down, you couldn't find the place, you arrived 5 minutes after I tired of waiting for you and left, ... You know, the usual cr@p a pu$$y punk like you comes up with :p I'll be alone, you show up alone, no video tape, no witnesses, no chance for post fight legal nonsense. If you show with an "escort" it's off.

JF Springer
01-19-2002, 10:45 AM
Notice that Ralek says that it looks like JF Springer is editing E-mail. Since he sent it, and sent it exactly as I posted it, don't you think even a punk a$$ brain donor like Ralek would KNOW if it was edited? :D

DelicateSound
01-19-2002, 03:25 PM
Woah! Strange thread...... kind of surreal, like listening to Jean Michel Jarre's "Revolutions".

I hope you're not backing out Ralek. If so then you really are full of crap, and you've been wasting everyones time. Again.

Ralek
01-19-2002, 06:19 PM
Actually JF Springer did edit part of the email. I didn't save the email so i can't post the oringinal. but the "i'm won't be there on the 25th" was not typed by me. That was typed by JF Springer. He is editing the email. The oringal e-mail i said "please don't post my info on the internet, i was only joking, but the fight is still on."

I still have JF Springers reply to the email. I will post it here. Give me one second to cut and paste it.

Ralek
01-19-2002, 06:41 PM
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:53:43 EST

From: HandsofHakka@aol.com | Block Address | Add to Address Book

Subject: Re: ttttttttttt

To: raaak82@yahoo.com

Hey. Don't post my address and phone number on the
internet. It's just a joke. Lighten up. I'm just
having fun posting stuff on the internet.

**Fair enough

But the fight is still on. I'll be there on the 25th.

**So you say

This his reply to the email. He added his comments to my email in his reply. He is editing my emails and posting them here on Kungfuonline to try to make himself look good. He blocked my email kaaar11@yahoo.com and i had to use another account raaak82@yahoo.com He's a little weasel. He will get his on the 25th.

Ralek
01-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Looks like he cut and paste my email into the Writting Box here at Kungfuonline and then edited it here.

Should have saved my outgoing messages. I've only saved his replies.

jon
01-19-2002, 06:58 PM
How are your nerves?
Wait till after the fight:D

les paul
01-19-2002, 09:29 PM
Judging by what I've read so far (by both of them), there isn't going to be a fight.

The 25th isn't going to happen, and never was

No matter what both of them say!

Les paul

JF Springer
01-19-2002, 09:45 PM
Pathetic word weasel attempt Ralek. As long as you've been polluting forums I expected far better.

You're right though, I'm just a little weasel, just a little old, WEAK, TINY, itsy, bitsy, hobbled up old man. I only know that kung fu fancy dancing stuff, oh, and I'm not wearing special kung fu clothes so I'm further handicapped, and my squatting postures are so crumbling, weak and impractical, and my hands are so fragile and soft and slow, and taking on some pain is such a burden for the elderly. Oh me, oh my, I do hope I'm able to walk the 2 blocks to the park without getting too terribly tired. I know, I'll double up on my Geritol the night before and I'll take a short rest after walking the first block. A big, strong, young, tough, real fighting trained stud like you will have no problems representing yourself for what you are against a little, old, shriveled up, weak, geezer like me. Oh me, oh my, I’m having at go at youth :)

tnwingtsun
01-19-2002, 10:49 PM
Ragging on the South,

thats so weak,can't cha come up with something fresh??

Besides,I'd have to travel to COLUMBIA MARYLAND to get with my sister,rotf!:D

JF Springer
01-20-2002, 05:43 AM
Eh? ... Wassat you typed? ... You got to type up louder so's I cans hear ya Sonny ... Dang blastit kids today ... Now where's my Geritol dab nabbit ...

01-20-2002, 05:56 AM
JF Springer, I'll start by saying that you are the ADULT in this situation.

You need not play the flame game with a stupid troll who will back out on the 25th anyway.

And the rest of the other idiots here aren't dumb enough to face you either.

It is the way of the kung fu man to play by the rules before breaking them.

Have you done the "Report This Post To Moderator" thing at the bottom of the page?

In any case, there are a great many posters here who appreciate your knowledge. On the other forums, your knowledge would not be attacked because the anti-kung fu types here cannot participate due to their lack of knowledge.

guohuen
01-20-2002, 07:57 AM
Very true Huang.

CanadianBadAss
01-20-2002, 09:57 AM
I don't see what every ones problem is with springer is. He's perfect, a kung fu guy with anger issues, he's gonna **** raleck up...

CanadianBadAss
01-20-2002, 02:28 PM
and if he does lose, he'll attack raleck with a golf club.

Its a win win situation

DelicateSound
01-20-2002, 02:38 PM
No, but he'll probably have his mates ready to roll him as he leaves.

Or his mother'll ride in on Dangle the Wonder Mule, like the armed cavalry of Maryland.

JF Springer
01-20-2002, 06:55 PM
Eh? Golf? I'm too old, weak and fragile to play such a rough sport. He*lls Bells man, golf club shafts are as thick as the pathetic, shriveled, old pipe cleaners I've got hanging out of my shirt sleeves for arms. Besides, dang blamit, them Golf Course Police won't let me play through with my walker. With the spindly twigs I got for legs I'm a goner without my walker. Now where in Sam He*ll did I put my Geritol bottle today ...

jon
01-20-2002, 07:00 PM
I cant help wondering if you used to post here under a different name;) I may even have some idea who that was, or of course i could be totaly wrong. Either way doesnt matter im laughing my ass of and thats always a good start to the day:)

JF Springer
01-20-2002, 07:12 PM
Thank you for the kind words. A number of us have formed, and are now on, a private forum devoted exclusively to Jook Lum Tong Long. There are senior ranking representatives from 5 Pai all ready registered and posting with about 2 dozen of us as a whole at this time. We are less than 2 weeks old as a forum. It’s all pure quality, no Trolls, no posturing, no attacking another person's position and that includes lineage histories which I'm sure you know is a fu(king explosion point in most settings. Just straight forward honest and open discussion-debate-exchange.

I would eventually like to open up certain sections of the forum to some non-Southern Praying Mantis people. Not as forum members, but as guests to come inside, look around and see what is possible.

I'm hoping it will provide encouragement to serious minded MA, regardless of system or style, to create private forums where real exchanges can take place. We're even exchanging video tapes of sets which have, until this time, remained behind closed doors of the respective Pai. I'm sure the significance of that is not lost on either of you.

If as politically volatile a system as Kwongsai Jook Lum Tong Long can do it, then any one can do it :)

Steven T. Richards
01-21-2002, 01:14 AM
Hello Jack,

Just a reminder, it started with Jook-Lum, but now has membership from 4 other SPM styles as well.

Regards,

Steve.