PDA

View Full Version : Attn Ralek!

Ray Pina
01-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Hey, what's up? See you're getting yourself in more touble today, huh? In some ways you remind me of myself. I do a lot of fighting out here on Long Island with guys like yourself, just that instead of thinking BJJ is superior, they think Wing Chun is. To each their own.

Anyway, here's some advice my master gave me because he knows I'm always eager to fight: "Don't worry, they will come."

In other words, don't worry about challenging every Tom, )ick and Harry on the internet. IF you are so sure of your methods, which it seems, keep at it then. Open up a school with time. In NYC, you will be challenged, they will come and knock on your door.

He was right. Unlike you, I do attend a school. SO I have a lot of poeple at my disposal: Tall, short, thin, fat, good, chicken $hit.

I also have been at it for a while, so I have friends that cross styles too, this is to my benefit. Just be careful, both physically and where and who you fight. You don't need to get sued when you snap an arm and the other guy gets disgruntled. In fact, these threads are just evidence in the waiting for such a thing.
Be careful, and keep your chin up.

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Its true i opened a school and got a ****ed off JKD guy calling me. He was ****ed cause of how many styles i train in and that i was acting like i was a JKD guy which i'm not even close to being. When i told him to come out just to workout i never heard from him again LOL

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 12:20 PM
you've got a school already?

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 12:31 PM
Already ?

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 12:34 PM
EvolutionFist- "keep your chin up" oh yeah, you're a real honest to gawd tuff guy fighter. Keep your chin up and I'll crush your d@mned throat on the first move. Ralek doesn't need to keep his chin up, he needs to pull his head out of his @ss. I'm going to help the punk do just that as I figure a week or two in traction ought to cure what ails him.

Ra|ek
01-17-2002, 12:37 PM
Yes sir. Thanks for the advice I will hed your words of wisdom. I may new a not vey good a fighting but after awhile I will get more and more experience and I will be a good Kung Fu fighter one day. If I ever get to go to NY I will look you up.

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 12:38 PM
well, i guess i wasn't even remotely responsible enough to own and run a school at your age. (hell, i'm even less so today.) just surprised.

stuart b.

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 12:43 PM
:) In my profile i left out i've been train for eight years and have competed in many types events and train in probably 9 or 10 different styles for cross training. My big advantage for opening a school is i helped my two really good friends open their school and sometimes i would teach grappling there. But i know some people see my age and laugh but i'm also one of the nicest people you would ever meet. If your ever in PA let me know we can hook up and workout.

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 12:47 PM
i may just do that, brad. cheers.

stuart b.

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 12:52 PM
just noticed what part of Maryland you in?

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 01:09 PM
gaithersburg. not far from dc.

grew up nearer annapolis and baltimore though.

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 01:24 PM
i saw your post on tom clark, by the way. i don't know him personally, but i do know the other JKD teachers in maryland. i might be able to get some feedback if you like.

stuart b.

Ray Pina
01-17-2002, 01:32 PM
JS: Easy tough guy, take a deep breath and count to three.

When I'm fighting you'll never find my chin, you'll never find me.

Man, there must be soemthing in the water down in Maryland.

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 01:33 PM
you dissin' maryland?! you wanna fight?!! ;)

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 01:52 PM
My girlfriend has relatives in Gaithersburg. Actually i live directly above Hagerstown MD i'm just in York til March

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 01:56 PM
oh yeah?

i've only lived here for a year now. before that, i was in columbia, laurel, severna park, and st. mary's county (college).

Brad Souders
01-17-2002, 01:58 PM
Looked it up on mapquest you are about 2 hrs away give or take a few depending on driving speed :D

apoweyn
01-17-2002, 02:02 PM
yeah, that's a long way. trust me. i'm not worth it. [smirk]

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 03:20 PM
JS: Easy tough guy, take a deep breath and count to three.

>That would be at least two numbers above your maximum count level ;)

When I'm fighting you'll never find my chin, you'll never find me.

>Sure punk, sure. Now go back to jerking off while "counseling" with your boyfriend Ralek :D

Man, there must be soemthing in the water down in Maryland.

>Perhaps, with LI types the problem has been evident for years, you are all a bunch of LOSERS. Take your tough guy act to Queens or go into my old neighborhood, the Bronx. LI fahags like you get torn up and sent home in paper bags. Of course, you do have the ever "wonderful" Boob Klein in your area :p

Ray Pina
01-17-2002, 03:44 PM
Actually, I'm Cuban and was born and raised in Newark, a pretty tough place, not that it means anything to a tough guy like yourself in the heart of the badlands of Maryland -- blink and you might miss the state driving through.

Man, I love the internet, huh. Look how tough everybody talks when seperated by hundreds of miles and computer cables. JS, I can tell you're a bad a$$ with all your hostility and jumping down my throat. You obviously aren't insecure about your ability or anything:rolleyes:

Yea, how much is this going to **** you off? Weak. Predicatable and most likely a low level wannabee.

You started it:p

Ray Pina
01-17-2002, 03:45 PM
I just checked your profile, we actualy have some common intrest. I just picked up Coltranes expressions.

Also, I think you probably aren't a kook after 37 years of training either.

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Actually, I'm Cuban and was born and raised in Newark, a pretty tough place, not that it means anything to a tough guy like yourself in the heart of the badlands of Maryland -- blink and you might miss the state driving through.

>Well aware of Newark, went to Princeton University. Newark after daylight was nomansland for white boys. Cubans are cool by me, used to live in the Miami Beach area. Tito Puente rocks ;) For years I had a thing for Cuban girls, some of the most drop dead gorgeous women on the good ship Earth.

Man, I love the internet, huh. Look how tough everybody talks when seperated by hundreds of miles and computer cables.

>The Internet is a cess pool. $hitheads like Ralek are given a carte blanche universal forum when they would pi$$ their pants if they ever were at arms distance.

JS, I can tell you're a bad a$$ with all your hostility and jumping down my throat. You obviously aren't insecure about your ability or anything

>Nope, just no longer interested in attempting to be civil when it routinely gets crapped on.

Yea, how much is this going to **** you off? Weak. Predicatable and most likely a low level wannabee.

>Bad read all the way around, keep your day job.

You started it

>Beg to differ with you, you're the one encouraging Ralek as if he's real. He's a flame throwing a$$hole punk in dire need of having the living $hit pounded out of him.

I did the "open challenge" thing for better than 10 years covering over a dozen states and several countries spanning 3 continents in every outlaw, abandoned warehouse, roof top, back alley, after hours bar, fight circuit that was around.

The other "right" way to do it, which I also did, is to walk into a school and ask to fight with whomever the teacher chooses to put against you. Win, you walk out under your own power. Lose, you get "assisted out the door" with the door frequently not being opened prior to your being launched through-out it.

Then move on to the next school, dojo, kwoon, club, gym, whatever and repeat as often as necessary to get the answers sought. That's the right way, that's walking the warrior's path, that's wu de.

The pi$$ for blood idiots that would refute me were barely rug ratting with their diapers filled with $hit at a time I was all ready accomplished and formally recognized as such. September 16, 1976 to be precise.

I am exactly who and what I say I am. There are very, very few people on these forums that can match that fact. Even at that, I've underplayed my achievements, skills and experience. Becomes overkill.

Just noticed your sniper maxim, I'm guessing Force Recon – Me: Former member ODA 735 & 726, A Co., 1st Bn., 7th SFG(A), now how do you like me?

Xebsball
01-17-2002, 04:46 PM
I fight you both at the same time!!

HAAHAHAHAHAA

j/k ;)

JF Springer
01-17-2002, 05:31 PM
And what Cuba hasn't cornered on the pretty women end of it Brazil d@mned sure has. Man, you have got one awesome and beautiful country. No doubt in my mind Brazil invented the word "PARTY" :D

Xebsball
01-17-2002, 09:13 PM
Thats cool JF, ill make sure the women get your message :D

BTW, i might use that in my favor :D