PDA

View Full Version : a note

bamboo_ leaf
01-18-2002, 02:18 PM
It’s been nice, job change not much free time.

So the leaf is taking a break for awhile. untill the job thing gets sorted out.

Just wanted to say thanks, for the time and many interesting ideas that I have read.

It was my intent and hope to contrast my views with the many that I read on line, you might say a reality check. Many of you provided me with some interesting thoughts and ideas I hope that I did the same for you. :)

What I feel at this point is that many are the same, those that are different perhaps it’s a matter of level and intent of training. Still very interesting

I wish all luck in your endeavors and happiness in your life.

Should any want to contact me directly my e-mail is in my profile.

Take care

david

EARTH DRAGON
01-18-2002, 04:10 PM
Take care and god bless bamboo leaf we will miss your wise words and gentle veiw on things, I wish you all the best in your career and your life, hopefully your absence will not be long for these boards need more people like you , take your freind, EARTH DRAGON

Ka
01-19-2002, 01:15 AM
Cheers for the words BL,but I reakon you will be back
take it easy

Nexus
01-19-2002, 02:02 AM
His chi kung cannot surpass the overwhelming desire to post on kungfumagazine's message forum. He is strong of will and full of spirit, so we shall see...

brassmonkey
01-19-2002, 05:19 AM
Good luck enjoyed your posts here and elsewhere pity so many of your posts were misunderstood even to me, perhaps with more practice I'll go back and reread alot of them.

Crimson Phoenix
01-19-2002, 10:01 AM
Don't go away too long, Bamboo, we wuv' you :)